Beer Goggles II: Mindbender - Cover

Beer Goggles II: Mindbender

Copyright© 2013 by pj

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Forward in time 40 years. Pete still has an eye for unconventional beauty. But the former local jock star doesn't. Pete adjusts his attitude with the help of a young BBW and gets some side benefits to boot. A short story of a series in 4 chapters. Not much sex until Chapter 4 but then it gets to the 'Much Sex' category and explicit

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   BBW   Big Breasts   Slow  

Ellie:

I went back to work really confused. I knew this old guy, Pete, from the neighborhood and his being a frequent customer at the store. I couldn't believe all I'd just talked to him about and that I was so honest with him.

By the time I got off work, I'd calmed down and accepted all the 'weirdity' of it.

I went home, showered, had a bite and went into my room and watched tv. Or at least had the tv on.

I kept thinking of my 'Rick fantasy' and the possibility I was actually going to have it play out. One thought led to another, of course, and soon I was jilling off, just thinking of the hunk on top of me, humping away. I wasntwasn't thinking 'love-making' at all just straight hard, sweaty, grunting pussy stuffing animal sex.

I came hard and fell asleep soon after. Sometime in the middle of the night, I awoke and did it again, this time I saw fleeting images of my new friend Pete's face.

WTF!

Or maybe it was a dream.

Whatever it was, I knew I wanted to go through with it. I called Pete.

Pete:

This time we met at my house, in the evening. She was just going to park in the driveway and come in but I persuaded her to act like she was visiting on some kind of business. I do have neighbors and they do talk. So she wore nice slacks a blouse and carried an old worn satchel.

Once inside she dropped the case and gave me a hug and peck on the cheek. It felt nice, because it seemed she meant it.

I fetched cold drinks and we sat down to talk, she on the sofa, me in my recliner.

"So what do you want to accomplish, Ellie?"

"I've been thinking about it and I'm pretty sure my first take is the right one. I want to take him down a few notches and see his face when he realizes he's just screwed one of the 'dogs' he used to make fun of."

"That's a little harsh. I dontdon't mean on him, but on you."

She shrugged. "Let's face it. It's truth as he sees it."

I felt some walls there. I looked in her eyes, homed in and brushed some defenses away.

She immediately started welling a tear or two.

"No ... the truth is I want some revenge for the way he treated a lot of us who weren't in the popular bunch."

"I understand. I can help with that."

She nodded then looked me straight in the eye.

"And what do you want out of it."

"I think his attitude needs altering so he grows up and quits treating people like that."

"That's all?"

"Isn't that enough, to go along with the revenge factor? And, of course, your fantasy."

"If you're in his head, then aren't you seeing and feeling what he does?"

"If I did, does that bother you?"

She smiled. "I've been thinking about that. I gotta admit that's kinda hot."

I laughed, I wasn't going to push her on it. I understood why she felt conflicted that way. Fifty years of studying women taught me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.