Julies Destiny Run
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story was co-written by 'Julie' herself; though the fantasies depicted are not necessarily those she would choose for herself, she is deeply submissive and will no-doubt confess her collaboration to her true master at some juncture; earning herself a severe caning. The tale is a sweet quest for freedom, to reach a loved one, but overshadowed by the submissive's inherrent desire to be caught and punished. Those offended by torture, bestiality, and snuff should refrain from reading.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Preface to Chapter 2: 'Julie' who co- wrote this story

would love to hear your meanest thoughts at boundhelpless@gmail.com


Though at times she could manage no more than a walking pace, as the tiny chains of her g-string made her sore with any movement and the plugs, though reducing by the minute, had her on her knees in orgasm more often than she wished; the thought of being caught and raped by the hounds and guards too much for her masochistic side on occasion, she kept within view of three athletic women who were the race leaders. It was a terrible struggle, as any attempt to keep pace with them irritated the plugs and the tight chain running through her ass. Nevertheless, she seemed to be able to just keep them in sight, despite her frequent shuddering orgasms brought on by the disabling plugs.

She had more than an idea that something was amiss as the three gestured to each-other and glanced back at her frequently. They descended through a valley in the rough ground; trees becoming more abundant now, and the snow thinning all the time. As Julie took a sharp corner and dropped down a steep track in a spot beyond the eye of the cameras, the three women in front of her had mysteriously disappeared. Perplexed by their vanishing, she attempted to run a little faster, but her run was brought to an abrupt end when one of the missing women, a six footer, leapt from the cover of the trees and body-checked her to the ground. Tiny Julie went sprawling under the blow, her breath knocked from her body. The two others who were of a similar stature, appeared from the trees, and Julie was dragged, winded and scared, into the shade of the trees.

Smiling wickedly, one of the women dragged her over the trunk of a fallen tree. One of the others, who had prepared a long birch; still green and very flexible, grinned as she viewed Julie's pert little bottom, the tight g-string emphasising the beautiful curvature of her cheeks, so white and vulnerable.

"Hold her there while I give her a good thrashing; we'll make sure the hounds have their sport of her first, whilst we make our getaway." The three laughed as Julie gasped to get her breath back and squirmed on the trunk; her plugs now smooth, and the essence dribbling warmly from her anus and pussy. The athletic bitch smiled and licked her lips as she rubbed Julie's pussy with the birch. Two held her tightly spread over the fallen tree trunk. Julie tried to twist her body about, but would have been no match for even one of the women—held by two, she was virtually immobilized.

"I'm going to give your pretty little ass something to think about." The other two were grinning and giggling but were also anxious as the distant sound of a hound baying reached their ears.

"Get on with it Zeta! We'd like to show her our appreciation too, and don't forget we've got to tie her afterward with sapling bark ... thrash her, now!" The athletic bitch's smile turned to a vicious sneer as she brought the birch down, as hard as she could, her muscular arms flexing, nipples hard and protruding through the fabric of her tight bra, indicating her pleasure as Julie cried out in pain. The second looked at the third enviously, as the unoccupied party rubbed her plug against her clitoris as she watched Julie's agony. Julie's cheeks blossomed red to match her tight g-string as Zeta gave her twelve venomous stripes across her ass and legs. The pain sent a warm spreading sensation through Julie. She wanted to wriggle free, but found herself, grinding the front of her crotch into the rough bark of the tree as the birch whistled down on her plump, protruding ass. She didn't want to reveal to her tormentors her arousal, so she bit down hard on her bottom lip, even as her pert bottom thrust ever so slightly upward into the torturing birch to meet each crushing lash.

"My turn!" said the woman holding Julie's wrists as the third moaned in orgasm; sticky pink liquid trickling down her muscular legs from the fast dissolving plugs. Steam was now visibly rising from Zeta's body in the chill air as she handed the now bloodied birch to the eager second; the third now holding Julie's wrists and breathing heavily as she recovered from her orgasm. Zeta smiled victoriously down at her work and Julie's tears and rubbed her own plug as she savoured the next woman's delivery.

Julie's tears came in part from the pain, and in part from the welling orgasm that she had been denied by Zeta's leaving off after only 12 stripes. Hungry for more, but terrified to show it, Julie tried to master her pain and her pleasure, to concentrate on the image of her lover, the only thing enabling her to go on. The cold air on her buttocks brought her back quickly to her new reality—being beaten by three of her fellow runners.

"Give her hell Maxine! I want to enjoy my orgasm to the full!" Maxine did not let her down. Julie screamed as she humped the trunk in masochistic ecstasy; she was now enjoying being thrashed. The third woman's eyes lit up as she saw the signs as she held Julie's wrists. Julie no longer tried to hide her pleasure, humping the rough bark after each lash, before raising her welted ass to the next strike of the birch, her eyes closed tightly, her mouth open in gasps of increasing pain and pleasure.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.