Uncle Henry's Belt - Cover

Uncle Henry's Belt

Copyright© 2013 by RonBo

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Uncle Henry enjoyed spanking young Tena... and her mother too.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Mother   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

My dad died when I was twelve. His brother, my Uncle Henry, came to stay with us to help my mom through the funeral arrangements and getting her finances in order. He never left. I was young and naive. I believed my mom when she said Uncle Henry had to sleep in her room because we didn't have an extra bedroom for him.

Whenever I misbehaved mom would always threaten me with Uncle Henry's belt. That usually calmed me down because I was afraid of his belt. He would come to my bedroom and order me drop my pajama bottoms and panties to my ankles. Then I would have to lean against my desk with my bare bottom pointed at him while he whipped me with that dreaded belt. Whack! Whack! It hurt like the devil when that evil piece of leather landed on my poor naked butt.

Sometimes my mom would come with him to witness my punishment. She would remind me why I deserved Uncle Henry's belt and how my well deserved punishment would make me a better daughter. I didn't believe that for a minute. All I knew was that the spanking hurt and the embarrassment of baring my bottom to Uncle Henry for my punishment brought me to tears every time.

I didn't get spanked with his belt all that often but between the ages of twelve and fourteen it was at least a dozen times that I had to humiliate myself by exposing my bottom for punishment.

A couple of days after my fourteenth birthday I went over to my best friend Sally's house for a sleepover right after supper. I had forgotten to pack my pajamas so I trudged the three blocks back to my house to retrieve them. The back door was locked. I fumbled around looking under the door matt and found the extra key to let myself in.

As soon as I entered the kitchen I heard it. Whack! Whack! The tell tale sound of leather on flesh. I crept up the stairs now hearing the swish of the belt just before the Whack! Is Uncle Henry spanking someone else? My mom?

I knew I would be in deep shit if I got caught but I had to see what was going on. Mom's bedroom door was wide open and there she was. Totally naked, bent at the waist with her hands and head on the mattress while her bottom, striped from the belt lashes, was raised up high. Uncle Henry was standing behind her swinging his belt. Swish! Whack!

He was as naked as my mom. I had never seen an adult male naked before. His body was muscular and his tight ass rippled as he swung the belt against my mom's sore bottom. Swish! Whack! His cock was erect. It was long and thick and bounced as he spanked mom's ass with his belt. Swish! Whack!

I wanted to leave but something the scene compelled me to stay and watch. I could see how red my mom's ass was getting. I could also see her brown hole and her hairy pussy exposed to Uncle Henry's harsh stare. I blushed realizing that when my uncle spanked me he must have been getting the same view of my teenage charms. Swish! Whack! "Tell me how much it hurts Tena."

Tena! That's my name. I hadn't yet learned what role playing was. I just thought that they were playing a sick game.

"Oh Uncle Henry. It hurts so bad. Please stop spanking me. I'll be a good girl."

Swish! Whack! Another firm stroke across mom's ass cheeks. "I'll decide when you have had enough punishment little girl." Swish! Whack!

I knew that that belt was hurting mom just like it did to me but she didn't seem to mind all that much even though she vocalized her protests. "Oh it hurts Uncle Henry. I'll do anything if you stop hitting me."

"Anything Tena?" There he used my name again. The sick fuck. Although I didn't like seeing my mom getting her ass beat my young pussy was getting damp. The game they were playing was starting to turn me on.

"Anything Uncle. You can do whatever you want to me. Just stop using your belt on me."

Swish! Whack! One last swat of the belt before Uncle Henry threw it on the floor. It was then that I noticed how mom's pussy lips were open and wet. "How about if Uncle Henry put's his big fat cock right in your little teen pussy. Would you like that Tena?"

I rubbed the front of my jeans as I listened to "Tena" reply. "Yes Uncle Henry. Let me feel you inside of me. Give your little niece a good fucking with your big cock."

Using his right hand to guide his cock he placed the head at the entrance to my mom's drooling pussy. He pushed into her with one decisive lunge. I watched and rubbed myself as he plundered his 'niece's" twat with his fuck stick until he held her tight by her hips and pumped his spurting cock juice into her cunt with a loud groan. "Ahhhhh!"

As Uncle Henry pulled his now spent and wet cock from her hole he told mom. "Tena, suck Uncle's cock. Get it hard again so I can fuck your little mouth."

Mom turned around and dropped to her knees in front of Uncle Henry so fast that I was sure she had spotted me standing in the hallway. If she did she never said a word about it.

I had heard of blow jobs and now I watched as my mom put Uncle Henry's slimy cock in her mouth. When she pulled her mouth off of his cock it was clean of her pussy juice and already getting hard again. "Blow me Tena." Still playing the game.

"Yes sir, Uncle Henry. I'll suck you good. Cum in my mouth."

"Oh yes I will. I'm going to sperm your mouth good. You had better swallow all of Uncle Henry's hot cum too."

Mom was working his cock in and out of her mouth quickly until he took hold of her head with both hands bellowing. "Here it cums Tena. Swallow Uncle's fuckin' cum, you little slut."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.