The Magic of Bells - Cover

The Magic of Bells

Copyright© 2013 by Invid Fan

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sequel to 'The Magic of Life'. "From the ruins of the acorn of knowledge, the path to the bells of destiny shall grow". An obscure prophesy. An enchanted compass. For Sam, these were her only hopes for finding her lost love. But, where there is hope…

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Masturbation   Violence  

The rain had slowed to a faint drizzle.

Kik sat himself on the "fairy perch", as the humans called it. They probably saw some humor in the name, something not quite demeaning, yet mocking, a bit, of he and his wife. He didn't mind. After all, they did the same with the humans, laughed at their actions and follies. There was respect, though. On both sides.

Lil fluttered down next to him.

"Nothing moving out there, at least that the silly giants have to worry about."

Well, HE had respect for the humans.

Lil snuggled up to him, arm going around his waist as her head found a use for his shoulder as a pillow. Her left hand found itself in his lap, gently fondling his half hard cock. The fire, although low, still gave off enough heat to warm the fairies. Her heat, though, outshone it by infinity. Lil obviously felt the same, as she snuggled closer, rubbing herself against his side.

"Mmm, comfy."

Kik chuckled, putting his own arm around her slim waist. Why she had picked him, among all the males of their hive, he didn't know. There were many stronger than him, better fighters, better mates for one of the daughters of the Queen. He could hold his own, yes. Had, many times. But, still, given her own ... aggressiveness, that she submitted to him was a mystery he did not want solved.

Another mystery was the boy now asleep below them. Ben lay in the grass between the fire and the tent, blanket clutched around his small form. He looked harmless, or as harmless as a human could look. Which was not saying much, truth be told. Kik gave Lil a squeeze.

"Bells. He said he heard bells."

"It has nothing to do with us," Lil said, quietly. She moved, turning her upper body to face his side. "'Bells' can mean lots of things."

"From the ruins of the acorn of knowledge, the path to the bells of destiny shall grow. We found the skin of a creature that eats acorns, and now a boy who hears bells. Don't tell me it's not the prophesy."

"I can tell you anything I want," she replied, voice turning stern. Her eyes flashed as Kik just grinned. Almost growling, she squeezed his now hard cock. "Remember who's the one destined to birth a new clan. Who is to be Queen here."

She was so cute when she got Royal. With one swift motion, Kik pulled her into his lap. Her hand let go of his maleness without a fight, legs parting to it could spring up between them as her cute butt passed over it. Lips joined effortlessly with his, not so much a kiss as a merging of souls. Kik kept one hand around her waist, pulling her tight, even as his other slid over smooth black thighs to her entrance. His gentle rubbing was rewarded with gasps.

"I'm only here because of you, my Lil," he muttered. "Only because of you." Finger now wet, he brought it up. Her scent. Her wonderful...

Kik's eyes widened. He drew his head back, eyes on the wetness before him. Lil looked at him, confused, as he brought the finger right under his nose, sniffing deeply.

"Kik ... what is..."

He closed his eyes, shuddering. Time. It was time. He breathed deeply again. Her scent. Her incredible scent. His cock grew harder, longer. Larger than it had ever been. Lil felt it, her head jerking down in surprise as it pushed her thighs apart. Both watched as his cock's mushroom shaped head flared. Lil leaned down, unsure, only to jerk her head back, nostrils twitching. Her eyes closed, she breathed in deeply.

Grabbing her tightly, Kik let himself fall off the stand. Before he had dropped the length of his body, flapping wings halted their decent. With a growl, Kik flew off into the night.


Lil couldn't think. Didn't want to think. Her body was limp, senses overwhelmed. The maleness of his scent pulsed through her. Rain fell against her body, but all she felt was him. His strong arms, his heart beating beneath a powerful chest. They were high. Above the trees. She knew that. In the heavens, where a god like him belonged...

His hands shifted, moving her body. Lil's arms went around his neck, clutching madly. Long, bare legs wrapped around his waist, ankles crossing behind his back. There was a pause, and Lil felt an emptiness she had never had before. She needed, needed...

Lil was suddenly filled with Kik's manhood. She screamed. It felt twice as thick, twice as long. He rammed it in once. Twice. She could feel it. Feel it swell, feel...

Hot, boiling wetness exploded into her. His seed.

She was fertile.

"YES!!!!"

She could feel her body. Feel it accepting her man's tribute. Feel passages, closed until now, open, sending his essence to her waiting eggs. Eggs. Her eggs. Their children...

"I love you!" She cried. Cried with joy. Cried with life.

They were mated.


Heather pulled herself out of the tent, dagger in hand. It was late. Her internal clock knew that. She hadn't been woken for the start of her watch, and that worried her. Not enough to wake Sam, as this could just be one of those things, yet...

The boy was still asleep, chest moving up and down. That relaxed her. The fire was down to red coals. Cautiously, stepping into the boots she had left outside the tent, Heather stood and looked around. The rain had stopped, but there was still a wind blowing behind and around the shelter. Quietly, she moved out into the open.

Lil and Kik were asleep, limbs entangled as they lay in the curve of a white birch tree branch. Their black skin almost glowed. Shaking her head, Heather went back to stir up the fire.

Fairies.


"Who's a good little boy? Is it you? Are you a good little boy, Jay?"

Sam brought the giggling infant up, her nose rubbing against his. Small hands reached out, grabbing whatever short hair was in reach. Fingers touched her ear, and, laughing, she shook her head to frustrate his attempted attack. Jay was lively today, definitely attentive and aware of all that was around him. Even as she watched, his eyes darted over her shoulder, blinking fast. Something very interesting was probably happening behind her horse. Should she look? Yes, she should.

Heather rode a horse length behind her, Ben perched in front of the blonde. The boy, dressed in the same outfit from the day before, looked as uncomfortable at the closeness as Heather did. He clutched the pommel of the saddle with both hands, the heels of his bare feet trying to find purchase on the smooth hide of the animal. Cathy had held that position before, when the trio had been reduced to one or two beasts of burden. Now the princess rode next to them, failing to hide her total infatuation with the boy.

A small hand grabbed the edge of Sam's ear. Laughing, she turned, pushing her nose again into her son's face. He had tricked her! Such a smart boy! She kissed his little nose. Sam hoped the boy behind her wasn't tricking them as well. He had not wanted to come with them. That was his claim, seemingly eager to leave after an early breakfast, smiling away Cathy's earnest plea to join their company. The girl had sulked, but Sam and Heather had barely put their heads together to discuss how to handle a crush suddenly broken when Ben had cried out in pain. The "bells", he had said. They were silent when he was with them, but unbearable if he walked in any direction. Sam wasn't sure she believed it, really. And, if she did accept it, that didn't make letting him come along the right thing. Meeting strange magic on the road could never be trusted.

But, it was done.

"Where did you live?"

Cathy's question seemed almost unnatural. They were a quiet group, normally, when on the road (or, well, faint wagon trail). After all this time, talk was left for camp, for around the fire. In spite of herself, Sam found her attention fully focused on the answer, even as her eyes stayed on the path ahead.


Cathy watched Ben nervously, biting her bottom lip. She was bad at this. The question had come out wrong. She should have said something different. Made a joke. Done anything but...

"A farm."

A farm. He was from a farm. She had seen many farms in the past year, after a lifetime of stone walls. Seen the children laughing, playing, working. Rhea, between her legs, gave a small neigh, peeved at her rider's nervousness. Cathy jerked the reins a bit, keeping them beside Heather's Xena. Quickly, while she had the nerve, she asked another question.

"What was it like?"

"Dark."

Cathy's heart stopped. No. She'd said the wrong thing. Said something that made him hate her! God, what could she... !

"Sorry," Ben said, quickly, "sorry. Habit. I make fun of myself, so they couldn't do it." He turned towards her, smile on his face. Hers turned hot.

"It's OK!"

Silence.

"So ... what was the farm like?"

Still facing her, Ben gave a shrug.

"It was ... home. I don't know what else to say. Before two days ago, it was all I knew. I knew where every stone was, every piece of uneven ground." White, unseeing eyes seemed to sadden. "I knew every voice. Even those I didn't like, who didn't like me, I knew them."

He fell silent. Cathy just stared. To be blind. Her life, her curse, was as nothing compared to what this strange boy had endured. Her eyes rose, finding Heather gazing at her. Her servant, friend, family. The blonde nodded. So encouraged, she went on.

"I had never left home, before this, either. Never even left the palace. Or my room, most of the time?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.