Watching Porn With My Nephew

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2013 by Wayne Gibbous

Coming of Age Sex Story: Watching porn becomes much more.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Chapter 1

I have a niece and a nephew that I'm especially close to, particularly, my older sister's son, Todd. He just turned fifteen and he has always been one of these cute little blond-headed boys who just charm your socks off.

But lately I can see that he's headed toward manhood to be one of those men who just charm your clothes off. He's really moving from cute to handsome though I don't think he's especially aware of it yet. I'm twenty-nine so it's not like I'm an old maiden aunt or anything like that. No, I see how he's developing and find myself looking at him in new ways when we're together.

We're together a lot, by the way. I live within walking distance of his parent's house and he often comes by after school or on weekends. I work out of my home so there are times he just comes over which has always been fine with me. He even has his own key.

So, one day, it was after school, he came in my office and gave me a kiss on the cheek as I asked him about his day and he told me the usual about this class or that. I got up from my computer to go fix a cup of tea and a snack for Todd. When I came back, I walked up behind him to tell him to come to the kitchen and, on my computer's screen was the moving image of a naked woman on her hands and knees with a man behind her doing just what you can imagine they might be doing.

"Well, Todd, you are growing up," I said and he jumped about a foot and tried to change the browser window without success. The couple kept on as he sputtered, "Um, oh, sorry, I ... um, I..."

I began laughing at his red-faced embarrassment as the poor boy sat there.

"Hey, guy, it's not the end of the world, you know. I won't tell your parents. Come on, let's go have your snack before my tea gets cold," so we got up and went to the kitchen.

"I'm really sorry, Aunt Carol, I just wanted to look at a website a friend told me about. I can't get it on my computer at home, it's locked from getting stuff like that. Sorry."

I smiled and told him, "Well, Todd, you're fifteen, it's hardly surprising that you'd want to look at porn, after all, you're getting to the age where you're, no doubt, wanting sex. Right?"

"I never knew how much I would be thinking about it when I got to be fourteen and fifteen. It's like all the time."

"Well, that's what growing up does to us. We all go through it. It's a normal thing, Todd."

"Did you go through it like that?"

"I still am, Todd. Don't think that you're the only one that watches stuff like that on the internet. Lots of people do."

"Do you?"

I've always been honest with my nephew and decided to tell him the truth.

"Todd, I watch it all the time. I'm a healthy female and have desires and urges like most of us do, so, yes, I watch things just like that."

"Do you like to watch them, like a lot?"

"Yes, like a lot," I said, Todd now looking at me in what I sensed as a new way.

"You're lucky because you can use your own computer and not one that's blocked like ours at home."

"I suppose you could use mine. Just don't ever tell your parents I let you."

"Oh, I'd never do that, not in a million years. It would be our secret. Forever. You're the greatest, Aunt Carol," he said and leaned over and kissed me ... on the lips, keeping our lips together for a little longer than I was expecting.

"If you like watching it, too, we could watch together."

I felt my face warm slightly as I thought about his words.

"Are you sure you wouldn't be embarrassed watching it with me?"

"Well, I was thinking if I had any questions about stuff people were doing, you could tell me. It's like an advanced sex-ed class."

I laughed and told him, "Well, I suppose it could help you be more ready for things than I was when I was your age. Advanced sex-ed. Well, I suppose, why not? Shall we go look at some naughty videos? My nephew is growing up for sure."

We got up and went back to my office. The video was closed, having run to the end, so I asked Todd what categories he liked and he told me he'd never spent much time on porn sites so I showed him the categories page for the one we were on.

"Wow, look at all the stuff. Teens, blow ... oh, geez, they use the words we use at school, don't they?"

"Yes, Todd, and I know the words. It's blow job. Want to see some of that?"

He nodded and I went to the listings and he chose one entitled, "Busty amateur girlfriend outdoor," which I clicked on. We sat there watching a girl on her knees next to a car eagerly sucking off a guy's big cock until he finally cums in her mouth which she opens showing the camera.

I looked down and, of course, my nephew's pants were showing signs of strain as we began watching another one, "Amateur MILF sucks boy." I didn't realize at first that the ages of these two participants might be closer to my nephew and me but it did occur to me after a minute or two. During the video he took a few swipes across the bulge in his pants hoping, I'm sure, that I would be unaware.

"These are really sexy, really hot. Do you watch these a lot?"

"I do sometimes. Especially if I'm really feeling horny."

"Oh, I'm that way all the time. All I do is..." he started to say, then stopped.

"All you do is what, Todd? Go ahead, I do know about these things, you know."

"Um, masturbate."

"Jack-off. I know the words, Todd. Would you want to go in the bathroom and do it? I know you probably would at home."

"Could we watch some more first? Maybe after that," he said and we watched several more then I asked him again.

"You're looking pretty ready to do something about that lump in your pants, Todd. Why don't you go in the back bedroom, there's some lotion in the bathroom. I think I'll go to my room and have a little fun myself. This has been pretty exciting."

We both got up and went to our separate bedrooms. It was about a half hour when I came out and he was back at the computer looking at female masturbation videos.

"Looking at girls getting off, are you?"

"Yeah, I was wondering what you were doing. I knew girls do it different but never knew the ways they use. Some use stuff, vibrators and stuff."

"Come with me, Todd," I said as he followed me into my bedroom and I pulled open my bedside drawer.

"Here's what your aunt uses," I told him and I began showing him my collection of vibrators and dildos.

"See this one? It's got this thingie that, when this is up inside, you can press it down on your clit. It's really a hot little vibe. Gets me off when I want multiple orgasms, like one after the other."

"Wow, really? One after the other? Like how many?"

"Five, six, sometimes, if I'm really in the mood. And that's a lot."

"Wow, are they like one right after the other or like more spaced-out?"

"One after the other, like only a minute or two between. It is awesome when I get off like that. I'm just exhausted afterwards. But, oh, so happy."

"Gee, maybe you could find a video that shows that. It must be something, huh? I'd love to see that. I was watching girls get themselves off when you came in. It's really beautiful to watch," my maturing nephew said. "Wow, that's a big one," he said, lifting up my largest dildo. "It looks real lifelike, even kinda feels that way. Can you get that inside, it seems awful big?" It was nine inches and nicely thick, one I use when I'm especially horny.

"If I take it slowly. Women do stretch some so when I'm really in the mood for a big guy and don't have a real live one close by, I use that. And I love it really slow. Maybe an hour, even."

"I don't think I could ever last that long. It just feels too good, I've got to finish."

He seemed much more comfortable now as we sat there talking as we both examined my toys.

"This one looks cool," he said touching one that rotates as well as vibrates. I clicked it on to show him.

"Wow, that's more than guys can do with their equipment," he laughed as I handed it to him as it buzzed and turned. "Do you like this one? It's really different."

"Sometimes. I have a collection that's nice to have depending on how I'm feeling. I guess you mostly use your hand, right?"

He laughed. "Um, I do have something I use sometimes." I asked him what that was and he said, "It's a jar, it's tall and narrow and it fits pretty good. I use some lotion or baby oil in it. I can't believe I'm telling you this, Aunt Carol."

"Oh, that's okay. We all do things that maybe some other people don't do. I think it's cute that you found just the right kind of bottle to use."

"Yeah, but look at all these things you use. These are really cool. Do you use them a lot or sometimes just your hands?"

"I do both. Have you watched much about girls getting themselves off?" He told me he hadn't so I went on to ask if he wanted to watch how it was done.

"You'd let me watch you?" he asked right back.

I sat there a bit stunned; I had meant that we could watch some videos showing women masturbating.

"I ... I didn't mean me, Todd, I meant on the computer, watching it online."

"Oh..." He looked rather saddened that I didn't mean that I was going to demonstrate how I masturbated for him but I told him that it was the videos that I meant.

"Oh, yeah, I guess so," he mumbled.

"You really wanted to watch me do it?"

"I thought that maybe we could do it together. Maybe while we watch the videos?"

Well, there was a suggestion. It takes little to realize that he was suggesting that we both get naked together and take care of our own needs in front of one another.

"It would really be pretty hot. You're really beautiful, you know."

He must have been thinking about this, thinking of me not just as an aunt but as a woman, so I asked him.

"Thank you, Todd. That's nice. I'm wondering if you've started thinking of me as more than an aunt and more as a woman, a sexual woman?"

"I think you're really beautiful and, don't get mad, but I think you're really sexy, really hot," he gushed.

I laughed, thinking that, yes, my cute little nephew was surely growing up.

"Thank you, Todd, that's very sweet."

"Can we watch the ones that show how you do it, Aunt Carol? Some that show the things you have in your drawer?"


Chapter 2

So I typed in and got some jill-off vids that we watched. I looked over at him and he was intently wide-eyed taking in the open-leg shots as we watched a variety of young women get off in all manner of ways.

"Look, she's using one that goes around like the one you have. Sure makes her look happy. I'd love to watch..." he said, stopping suddenly.

"Love to watch what, Todd?"

"Um, nothing."

"No, tell me. You and I should be able to tell each other anything that's inside."

"You might not like it."

"Try me."

"Watch you using one of those things."

My nephew wanted to watch me masturbate with one of my vibrators. I knew there were lots of stories and such about boys and their aunts but here I was sitting here with my own nephew as he told me he wanted to see me naked and using one of my sex toys to masturbate. This was no fictional story, no, he was right here with an obvious erection in his pants.

I sat there not saying anything when he added, "I'd do it too, we could both do it together," then adding, "You're not mad are you?"

I smiled and told him I wasn't. "You're just curious, you're growing up and ... well, wanting to learn about these things is something we all go through, Todd. It's quite all right."

"You'll do it, then? Us together? I'll do it first if you want?"

His enthusiasm was charming, actually, but I had to tell him, "Todd, it's just not appropriate that we do something like that. We're related and that's not proper."

"Would you do it if we weren't related?"

Now what would I say?

"Um, well, I'm quite a bit older than you, Todd, I'm not sure that would be proper even if we weren't related."

"But I really think you're a lot hotter than the girls I go to school with."

"Well, I appreciate your compliment, Todd, but I think it's more appropriate that you find a girl your own age."

"If I did, could I bring her here so we could look at stuff on your computer?"

"Todd, it's one thing that maybe I let you look at some of these things, but think about what your parents would think if I let you bring a girl here to, well, basically, seduce?"

"Wow, that sounds really hot. Seduce. I never thought much about that word. I do know a girl I think would come and watch stuff with me. You have your other laptop, the one you don't use much, I could use that and just bring her in after school and we could use your spare bedroom?"

"Todd, I'd rather you not do that. If your parents found out, well, they'd never forgive me. Just me letting you look at these things on my computer, well, that's certainly enough. No, I can't allow you to use my house and computer to seduce a girl you go to school with."

"Then, how about you, Aunt Carol? You could watch me do it while we look at stuff on your laptop? Have you ever seen a boy do it?"

Now I was wondering just what I'd gotten myself into here.

"No, Todd, I've never seen a guy do it, it's usually a private thing, you know."

"I'll do it. I'd like to, I'd like you to watch, it would make it lots better. That's not like you and I are doing anything together and stuff. It's just me doing it. I'll show you how guys do it."

"I've seen it on the internet, Todd. Yes, it's pretty hot and I've enjoyed watching it, but you're my nephew."

"But you love me, don't you? I love you. You want me to be happy and that makes me happy when I do it."

"You really want to do this don't you, Todd?" I asked him as his hand rubbed over the lump in his pants.

"I'd really love to do it that way, to show you how I do it, to have you watch me do it."

"Maybe I should leave you alone to do it."

"I really want you to watch. I'll never tell a soul, it'll just be between you and me, Aunt Carol. Please? Just this once?"

I laughed, he was so cute.

"There's a little bottle of lube in my bedside drawer, it's a clear bottle, get it and bring it here." He took off like a shot and seconds later was back.

"Can I take everything off to do it?"

"Well, I suppose, you won't be the first naked guy I've ever seen," I said and he quickly was out of his clothes standing there, actually quite beautiful, half-man, half-child, like some of those marble statues of young Greek gods. Except my nephew was fully-erect. Quite beautifully erect.

"You just need a few drops of that, Todd," I told him as he tipped the opened bottle over his hand. Then he stood there in front of me, took his young cock in hand and began masturbating for his aunt.

"Mmm, I like this stuff, it's really slippery, feels so good," he panted as his hand went back and forth along his swollen shaft. The tip was smooth and glistening as I imagined it parting my labia to descend into me on its virgin voyage inside a woman. Oh, yes it was such an erotic thought, I was wet, so wet, thinking about my nephew, my naked, masturbating nephew standing there so proudly before me.

"Oh, this is good, just what I've wanted, mmm," he moaned, stroking back and forth. "This makes it better, lots better."

I decided that I wouldn't say anything while he did it, after all, this is much more than I'd ever thought we would be doing. But, honestly, I was swept up in the erotic intensity of it all. My handsome nephew, a naked man-boy, giving himself sexual pleasure as I watched. I thought about how just months before he seemed like a boy and, now, his tumid cock in his hand, stroking it back and forth, seemed so much more a man. I was seeing him differently and I began to realize that my nephew was beginning to fascinate and attract me sexually.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.