My Mother Helped Me Write This! - Cover

My Mother Helped Me Write This!

 

Chapter 3

After hearing her say, ‘Come in’, I opened the door, finding her in her bed, presumably naked. Ohhhh God, Richard ... take shallow breaths.

I kicked off my shoes, and then pulled off my socks. I walked towards her, “Hey Allison, what’s up?”

“From the look of your pants, I’d say ‘You are!’”

I must’ve looked perplexed, because she said a direct quote from that story, “What’s the matter, afraid to sleep in the same bed as your older sister?”

“I – I guess not, Allison. You sure are pretty.”

“That’s not the line, I expected you to say,” she delivered, rubbing her finger across her lips.

Damn, what’s ... oh yeah, “Jeez, Allie — what a thing to say to a poor horny 17-year-old, who broke up with his girlfriend only a month ago?”

“I can make you forget about her, strip and get in the bed with me, please?”

My sister saying Please ... this HAS GOT to be a dream. I dropped my trousers, pulled off my shirt and walked over to the side of the bed.

“Tsk, tsk, come on, drop the tighty-whities, let me see what I felt up against me in your room, Richard?”

Now she’s calling me Richard again, Come on ... buck up - you’ve been dreaming about this, since you saw your first boob in Joe’s Hustler magazine. I took off my underpants and quickly got under the covers, with my breathtaking older sister.

“We’ve got two hours, what do you want to do first; kiss me, eat me ... or fuck me!”

Praise God, and pass the Ammo, it goes something like that. I very carefully, moved my hand to her bosom. I’d normally use the word ‘tits’, but these are my sister’s, I’m talking about.

“You have such a gentle touch, Richard. I knew you would, the way you talked about it in ‘Brothers and Sisters.’ I can only hope that I can be your Allison.”

“While I’m not as in-experienced at Terry, this will be my first time with such a beautiful woman,” I said, crawling over closer to her, as our lips touched again.

Going over it in my mind, I wondered what the conversation was between her and Mom. Dare I ask at all?

I felt her hand on my fully engorged love muscle. I never realized how good it would feel with someone else’s hand on it. I felt her giving it a squeeze as I was starting to kiss her mouth. It’s one thing to write about - quite another, to really experience.

“Debbie, can I write about all this, as long as I change the names? I’d probably use the title, ‘The first time with my Sister, ‘ would that be all right with you?”

“Before you can write about it, you got to do it, so come on over here and fuck me!” she said.

Another title just flashed in my head, “My Sister Sarah, ‘ it could be about anything. I could have her be younger, or older. That’s the thing about writing, easy to create characters, the story needs to be believable.

“Oww,” I said, “Why did you squeeze so hard, Sis?”

“I was losing your attention there for a moment, so are you gonna fuck me, or not?”

“I’ve never actually fucked anyone before, Debbie, can you guide me through this?”

“Oh, god I can help you all you want,” she said, aligning my dick at the entrance to her pussy. “Go ahead and push a little, not too much?”

I felt the most amazing sensation of my life. I felt the head go inside, and about half of me entered her.

“Just a second, you’ve got a bigger one than I’m used to. I need to adjust to it.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.