Family Therapy
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2013 by Daddy Phil

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Claire's second husband is jealous of her teenage son. When Claire seeks the help of a therapist, she admits that her son Peter may in fact be looking at her as more than just a mom. The therapist warns Claire about pursuing anything more with Peter, but then refers her to a group of counselors who specialize in that type of family relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son  

Claire had been reluctant to make the appointment with the counselor in the first place. And now that she was in his waiting room, she was regretting ever making the call. But she had done it for her husband, sort of. Not so much to make him feel better, but as a way to get him to stop his constant negative comments, all of which focused on just one thing.

"I think he's just jealous," she said to the counselor after they had gotten the preliminaries out of the way.

"What exactly is your husband jealous about, Claire?" Dr. Mason asked.

"Just one thing. My relationship with my son."

"Your son Peter, right? How old did you say he is?"

"Yes, Peter. He's fifteen."

"OK. So, what makes you think Bob is jealous?"

"It's actually totally silly," Claire replied, trying to sound nonchalant. "Bob just thinks Peter and I spend too much time together. He's always calling Peter a 'Momma's boy' and things like that."

"And you've been married to Bob since Peter was ten, right?"

"Yes. my first husband passed away when Peter was seven, and I got married again three years later."

"And how would you characterize your relationship with your son, Claire?"

"Oh, close, I suppose. We've always been very close. Friends, you know? And especially after Peter's dad died, we of course supported each other through that completely."

"And do you feel like you spend a lot of time together?"

"I guess so. But I mean, Peter has friends, he plays sports, he does well in school. It's not like he's a super introvert or anything."

"Does he date, or have a girlfriend?"

"He has dated some. He doesn't have a girlfriend right now ... not that plenty of girls wouldn't love to have him."

"So, is there anything else that Bob seems jealous about, other than you spending too much time with Peter?"

Claire paused and looked down before continuing. Dr. Mason made a note of it.

"Well, this is the silly part. Bob actually says things like, now that Peter's a teenager, he's looking at girls all the time."

"What's silly about that?"

"Bob says ... This is really ridiculous. I don't know if I want to talk about it."

"Whatever you think, Claire. You don't have to talk about anything you don't want to talk about. But it helps me if you tell me anything you think is relevant."

"I don't know, Doctor. It's just ... well it's just crazy."

"Try me, Claire. Whatever it is, you're probably not the only one who has heard it, thought it, or experienced it."

"Oh, all right. It's just that, Bob actually says that ... that Peter looks at me the way he looks at other girls."

"What do you mean?"

"He thinks that Peter ... that he looks at me... that way. Like he ... like my son..."

"Are you saying he thinks Peter has sexual thoughts about you?"

"Yes. He doesn't actually say it that way, but that's what he keeps implying."

"How does Bob say it?"

"He says he thinks Peter has the hots for me ... for his own mother! Isn't that crazy?"

"I don't know, Claire. What do you think?"

"Doctor Mason, it's ridiculous. I'm his mother! He's a handsome young man. He's socially active. Even though he doesn't have a girlfriend right now, the girls are always hanging on him. Not only am I his mother, but ... look at me. I'm at least thirty pounds overweight if not more, I have to color my hair more often all the time. Why would he want to look at me? My own husband doesn't even want to look at me!"

The last comment caused the counselor to pause.

"What was that, Claire?"

"Oh, nothing, nothing," Claire mumbled unconvincingly.

"Claire, you just said a lot. And some of it felt significant to me. Why don't you take a breath, collect your thoughts for a moment, and if you don't mind, tell me more about the last thing you said ... about Bob not wanting to look at you."

"I'm sorry, Doctor. I didn't mean to get upset. I guess I just don't feel all that great about myself ... about the way I look."

"What's wrong with the way you look, Claire?"

"Really? Are you kidding? I'm sure Bob thinks I look old, and probably fat. I know perfectly well that I've gained weight, just like I said."

"Claire, you're a very attractive woman by any standard. I don't know what you looked like in the past, but you hardly look overweight. You have curves that I'm sure lots of women would love to have."

"Well, thank you for saying that. But my husband doesn't think so. Is it any wonder I get a little thrill out of the fact that Peter likes to look at me?"

"Wait a minute, Claire. What do you mean by that?"

"Hmm? By what, Doctor?"

Claire didn't realize what she had just said.

"You said that Peter likes to look at you. But just a second ago you said that he didn't see you as anything but his mother. Are you saying that he does look at you with some level of attraction?"

"Well ... I ... I don't know, Doctor Mason. Maybe ... Maybe I've caught Peter taking longer looks than he should, every now and then. But can you blame me for liking it, liking the attention ... just a little? My husband doesn't look at me like I'm a desirable woman. Is it such a surprise that I would like it, just a little bit if my son looks at me that way once in a while?"

Claire then became aware of the words that had come out of her mouth and she felt her face get red.

"Claire, I need to understand what you're..."

"I'm sorry," she blurted out. "I didn't mean that at all. I was just ... I don't know what I was saying. Just forget that last part, Doctor."

"I really need to understand you now, Claire. Just relax. You're saying two different things. You said Bob had no reason to think that your son looks at you with any sexual intentions. Then you implied that Peter does look at you in that way, at least now and then, and that you get some enjoyment out of it. Did I hear that correctly?"

"It doesn't mean he has the hots for his mother, Doctor Mason. But even if he did ... Of course he doesn't. But just for the sake of argument, let's just say that every now and then, Peter thinks of me that way ... Isn't that normal for teenage boys? Don't they all think of their mothers that way sometimes?"

"Not necessarily, Claire. Of course some boys fantasize that way. But actually I'm less concerned about Peter looking at you with sexual thoughts than I am about the fact that you said you enjoy it when he does. That's potentially very unhealthy, Claire."

"Oh, Doctor, please don't make a big deal out of what I said. It was really nothing. I just lost my head for a moment."

"Claire, do you have any sexual thoughts about Peter? Do you ever think of your son that way? I need to know the truth about this."

Claire hung her head and took a deep breath before continuing.

"I'm afraid that maybe I do, Doctor Mason," she said softly. "I don't think I had admitted that to myself until just now. But ... I think I do. I'm sure it's nothing. It doesn't mean anything. At the same time, I know it must be very wrong. But I've been so lonely for so long. And when Peter looks at me that way, when he tries to get a glimpse into my robe, or when we kiss for a little too long, or when he hugs me and I can feel his ... you know ... You know what I mean?"

"Claire," Dr. Mason said, suddenly seeming very serious, "I'm very troubled by what you're telling me. While it isn't terribly alarming to hear that a son, at Peter's age, would have minor sexual attraction to his mother, the fact that you're aware of it, that it actually seems to excite you, and that you describe things like kissing him too long or feeling his erection, which I assume is what you were implying ... when he hugs you, well ... Well those things go beyond inappropriate. Claire, Peter is not only your son, but he's a minor. What you're telling me is ... It's something that can have serious consequences."

"Doctor Mason, I never did anything, and I probably never would. I just ... feel things. I like the feelings, that's all. I need to feel those things sometimes. Can't you understand that?"

"Claire, I completely understand your need to feel like a woman, to be loved, and desired, by your husband. I think you should work on that relationship. Or if that can't be worked out, then it's totally natural for you to feel those things with another person in an appropriate age range."

"I think you're making too much out of this, Doctor."

"Claire, please consider this. Bring Bob in, and let's work on your marriage. I think that will help you sort out your feelings about Peter."

"I never said I was confused about my feelings for Peter. But Bob would never go to counseling. He just wants me to be fixed. But it actually has helped me to talk to you. I'd like to continue with more sessions."

"I need to be very clear about two things, Claire. First, I'm not able to continue seeing you unless you begin to understand that your feelings toward Peter are completely inappropriate. And secondly ... and please take this very seriously ... I can't report you for having feelings and thinking about things, no matter how appropriate or unhealthy. But as I said, your son is a minor. And if I ever thought you had acted on them, or even that you intended to, I would have no choice but to report you to the authorities."

"I'm sorry that you feel that way, Doctor Mason. I still think you're making way too much of it. In fact, now that I've admitted those feelings, I feel much better. I don't feel like I have anything to feel guilty about. I am sorry that you won't keep seeing me, but I respect your right to make that decision."

"That is my decision. But I want to ask you once more to take this seriously. And if you want to come back to see me with Bob, or you want to work on your marriage, please call me."

Claire left, feeling a little rejected by her therapist, but at the same time a bit liberated. She had identified feelings she knew were inside her, but which she didn't understand. Now that she had named them, she felt sure there was nothing to worry about where her son was concerned, even if it didn't help with her sense of hopelessness about her marriage.

She had just gotten into her car and was about to put her key in the ignition when her cell phone rang. She looked at the screen and saw that the Caller ID was blocked. Normally she would have rejected the call, but for some reason she felt compelled to answer this time.

"Hello?"

"Claire."

"Yes, this is Claire. Who's this."

"Claire, it's Doctor Mason."

"Oh. Oh ... well, what is it Doctor?"

"I'm sorry for being so stern with you in my office. After you left, well ... I wanted you to know that I really do understand."

"Oh ... I'm glad to hear that. Thank you for your apology."

"You're welcome. And there's something else I want to tell you, Claire."

"OK. Go ahead."

"I first need to say that I'm speaking to you primarily as an individual, not in my official capacity as a therapist."

"All right. I can't imagine what you're going to tell me, but go ahead."

"You'll understand in a moment. But I also need to say this. I'm calling from a private cell phone that I use only on rare occasions. And if this conversation ever comes up in any other setting, I will deny that it ever happened."

"Good grief, Doctor Mason. I don't know if I should be intrigued or scared."

"It's nothing you need to be scared about. I just need you to know that this conversation must remain totally private."

"OK, that's fine."

"Thank you. What I wanted to tell you, besides the fact that I completely understand where you're coming from, is that you're feelings are valid. And they're much more common than you probably think."

"I'm not sure I follow."

"What you shared with me at the end of our session. The things you're feeling? I think you know what I'm referring to."

"Well, yes I know what you're referring to. But I don't know what your point is."

"The first is just what I said ... to let you know you're far from the only who has feelings like what you described. The second is that there are therapists who are well versed in those kinds of issues. They make no judgments, and they keep very open minds. They're all professional therapists, fully qualified and licensed. But they work with issues like this because they understand them and know how complex they can be."

"OK, Doctor Mason. I get that, I think. But what about it? What does it have to do with my situation?"

"I'm just saying Claire, that I'm not able to offer that kind of counseling to you. I simply don't do that kind of work. And as a therapist myself, if it was ever brought out that I did anything but strongly discourage you from acting on what you told me, it would surely cost me my license and it would destroy my practice. That's why I reacted the way I did. But the people I'm talking about have chosen to take that risk. My point is that if you're interested in talking to a counselor who can actually help you explore that side of your situation, I can give you a number to call."

Claire was silent for a few moments as she tried to get her mind around what Dr. Mason was saying to her. She had only just admitted to her secret feelings for Peter. And for the first time she had given some credence to her husband's accusations that her son had a sexual interest in her. But did she actually want to take it that seriously? Did she really want to work with a counselor to better understand those feelings?

She knew instinctively that she should simply thank the doctor for his apology and his offer, then hang up. Her brain was forming the words and her mouth was about to speak them.

"Doctor Mason..."

Claire couldn't understand what happened next. Her hand was reaching into her purse and pulling out paper and pen. And rather than declining the therapists offer...

"I would like that number, Doctor Mason. Thank you for understanding. I won't mention this conversation to anyone."

As Claire drove away she was trying to make sense of whatever it was that made her take the number. It would be several hours until she would gain any clarity on her actions.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.