Doorbell Rang! - Cover

Doorbell Rang!

 

Chapter 3: The Engagement begins...

The following morning; he woke up alone. Putting on some boxers, he walked into her room ... it was empty. Heading downstairs to find his mother cleaning up after making breakfast, the question occurred, "Where's Sandy?"

From behind his newspaper Dad said, "She jogs two miles every morning. You didn't know that, but you had better learn her schedule, so you don't piss her off."

"Was she upset?"

"Actually honey," mom said, "she was beaming as she left with her bottle of water. You could use a jog yourself; you're a bit chunkier than when you left here four years ago. She should be back any minute now. Did everything ... go well last night?"

"A gentleman does not kiss and tell," Danny said.

"Really," his dad said, pulling down the paper to look at his son.

Danny mouthed to him, 'Best Sex Ever!' to which dad chuckled, putting the paper back up.

"What's so funny," mom asked?

Attempting to cover, Dan said, "Just remembering our first time, dear. Wasn't it in Monterey California, somewhere near the Big Crosby Tournament?"

"That was our first time, after we got married dear. Do you remember our first, first time?"

"Just a minute, I need to think about that. Oh, it was about a month after we first met, in college. Was I in your room, or were you in mine," dad said? He folded up the paper, getting ready to go to work for the day.


There are worse things ... I can do!

Danny thought he had heard all the stories his parents had to tell, but this was one of the best. It goes something like this...

Both Dan and Olivia De Mint attended Michigan State together. Despite her being seven months older, it was love at first sight for Dad. The problem was he had a girlfriend, and was getting regular sex from her.

Yeah, that's exactly how he told the story, even though Danny was only 16 at the time.

Anyway, they started up dating, with Dad not breaking up with his regular girl. He just tried the juggling act that so many men think that they can do, but always end up losing one, or both of them.

In Dan's mind, Olivia was an experiment; he had boyish good looks. His regular girl, Alicia, a hot redhead, would be a real tigress. Olivia, on the other hand, was more attractive and seemed particularly more attentive to him.

You'll never guess what happened? Well, maybe you will!

Alicia caught them kissing, between classes. To use Dan's own words, 'The shit didn't just hit the fan — it covered it completely!'

Olivia didn't care much about the way he had led her on. They never discussed exclusivity, so she was waiting for the fight to finish. Alicia went to his dorm, getting her stuff, and trashing the place a bit. She came back to where Dan and Olivia were, throwing her key in his face.

Olivia went over to where it landed, and picked up the key, putting it in her slacks. She walked to Dan, gave him a kiss and said, "If you ever do anything like that to me, I will take a kitchen knife; that's dull, and whack off your pecker. You got that, sweetheart?"

Olivia heard this story, confirming all of it really happening, as she picked up a knife, showing it to Dan, who quickly got up and left the room.


A couple of minutes after Dan left for work, Sandy came in through the kitchen, sweating profusely, and sat down.

"Your fiancé was here earlier. He's gone back upstairs. You may need to put his head on straight about knowing your routines. He was worried about where you had gone," Olivia mentioned.

"Oh, isn't that sweet of him. Maybe, I'll ask him to join me for my post-run shower?"

"Sandra dear, everything cannot be 'fixed' by showering together, and having lots of sex," her mother explained.

"Is there something wrong with enjoying sex, Mother?"

"No, no — that's not what I'm saying. This is all new to both of you, and you're still feeling a bit of the euphoria of last night. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having sex ... your father and I, are living proof of that. Before too long, you two will have an argument over something minuscule. Fight the battles worth fighting, but don't fight them all. Your father and I have lived by that credo for a very long time. Go and have your shower," her mother said.

"Sometime soon, I'd like to hear the story about adopting Danny," she said, getting up and heading back to her room.


"Hey lover," Sandy said, walking into the bedroom that they made love in all night.

"Hey baby, god ... you look hot in that outfit!"

"I wouldn't doubt that no matter what I was wearing, you would say that," she replied.

"Yeah, you're probably right, can I join you in the shower, or is that moving things too fast?"

She started a slow strip in front of him, first pulling off her spandex top, which had compressed her bounteous breasts very much.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.