Jack Naked on Set - Cover

Jack Naked on Set

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 8

Sure enough, the pilot revolved around nudity. Specifically, it revolved around an uptight, conservative family that moved next door to a family of nudists. The title was 'My Neighbors the Nudists.' I was to play the nudists' son, and Tonya was my girlfriend. The pilot was scheduled to shoot over our spring break.

Mrs. Mosley raised her hand. "I'm sorry, is Tonya going to be naked in this show?"

Mike Merida responded. Apparently he was producing all of the network's nudity themed content. "Oh, yes. We're planning to have you two constantly having sex in the background. It's sort of a running gag."

"I'm sorry, there's just no way I can let my daughter do that."

"We are prepared to go as high as $10,000 an episode."

I spoke up. "Can we go out in the hall for a few minutes? We need to discuss our options."

Vanessa looked at Tonya and Mrs. Mosley, they both looked deeply offended. Mrs. Mosley and Tonya both looked deeply offended.

I motioned to Al to stay put, and went into the hall. I looked at Tonya, "Alright, to start off, there won't be any sex scenes involving me. I think you know why."

"But how are we going to get them to agree?"

"They need us more than we need them. This network is going down the tubes, and 'Naked, in School?' was their first hit in years. There's no way they could come up with a pilot on such short notice, the special was probably a test run for this."

"So it was like a pilot for the pilot?" Mrs. Mosley asked.

"Exactly, but they won't be able to find new actors by the time the shoot's scheduled, and they might not make it to the next season, so we have them in a corner."

"Really?" Tonya asked.

"Really, we probably can't get any more money; it just isn't in the budget. But if I threaten to walk out, I can get you in a clothed role; and we might be able to get you your own pilot. Keep in mind; they think we're in love, so they'll buy me making demands on your behalf."

"Alright, you do the talking."

We filed back in and I addressed the meeting. "Alright, we have three demands. If you can't meet them, you'll have to get someone else. First, there will be no sex on camera, and Tonya doesn't have any nude scenes. You can cast her as the next door neighbor or the other son's girlfriend."

"But we don't have another son cast," Merida objected.

"I can talk to David Hirsch about it," I responded. "Second, Tonya gets a pilot of her own."

Merida had another problem. "Who are we going to get to draft a pilot on such short notice?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.