Jack Naked on Set
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Saturday, March 11, 2000

I got to the set early and stripped off. I'd realized over the course of filming that I felt more uncomfortable stripping in front of people than just walking around naked. The first scene we were filming that day didn't have me in it, so I hung out with David for a while. In addition to being hot, David made really good conversation, and I didn't notice the time passing until the director called me over for my next scene.

I hadn't noticed that I'd gotten hard while talking to David. Fortunately, the scene I was in called for me to request "relief" in class. Relief is this thing the Naked in School Program does where male students are allowed to jerk off at the beginning of their classes. It's supposed to keep the arousal from distracting them from their schoolwork. I have no idea why they don't let girls do it, or for that matter why no one realized that a naked student would probably distract everybody else, but no one asked my opinion.

The scene opened with a close-up of my erection as I walked into the classroom. Lucky for me, everyone thought I'd made myself get hard to get ready for the scene. We went through the dialogue for the scene a couple of times until the director was satisfied.

Everybody got into position for the next take. The director yelled "Action!" and I got up from my desk and stood at the front of the classroom. As the camera zoomed in on my face I started masturbating. I remembered to call out the name of Tonya's character, but I was only thinking about David. I realized that I was nervous enough that it would affect my performance, and we only had one take. I blocked out everything from my mind except for my fantasy, in which David was making out with me as I jacked off in front of my actual classmates. I came, and the director yelled "Cut." I looked around me. Pretty much everyone in the room was staring at me. The director told everyone to take a break while they got the set ready for the scene where I had sex with Tonya.

I walked up to Tonya. "We have a problem."

"What is it?"

"The next scene. No offense, but I don't know if I can get it up for you."

"Don't worry, just follow my lead."

She walked over to the director, and I followed her.

"Excuse me; I don't know if I'm really comfortable with the next scene."

"You have a problem fucking Jack?"

"Yes, actually."

"But aren't you two dating?"

"Yes, and I want our first time to be intimate, you know, something special that we can share just the two of us."

The director rolled his eyes. "I'll tell you what. We can just have him dry hump you and we'll film it from above. It'll look just like the real thing."

We did exactly as he said and Tonya did a pretty good job of making it look real. I ended up with a nice set of scratches running down my back. "Sorry about that," she whispered as we got up.

We finished up shooting and the director called everybody together. He made a nice little speech about how great the shoot went and what an honor it was to work with everybody. At the end he told us where the wrap party would be, and asked everyone to show up in their costumes, with a pointed glance in my direction. For me, that meant I'd be going to the party naked. Sighing, I got dressed and met David and Tonya out front.

Tonya suggested the three of us get dinner together. We got pizza and hung out at David's house until it was time to leave for the party. I left my clothes in his living room and his brother drove us to the nightclub they'd booked.

When we pulled up to the club, it was immediately obvious why the director had wanted us to show up naked. The paparazzi were out in full force. I held Tonya's hand as we walked inside, I figured it would be a good way to get more pictures of us as a couple. When we got to the door she kissed me on the cheek.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.