Jack Naked on Set - Cover

Jack Naked on Set

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning, still lying on the couch, with David sleeping on top of me. Someone had put a blanket over us in the night. I woke David up.

"What's going on?" he asked, groggily.

"We must have fallen asleep last night, what time is it?"

He looked over at the VCR "7:10"

"Shit, we start shooting at 9:00" We got up, and I said goodbye. I figured I'd meet him at the studio. Before I could leave, Mrs. Hirsch walked in.

"Good morning boys. How was last night?"

"We didn't do anything." David replied, a note of defensiveness in his voice.

"Oh I know, sweetie. But I'm scheduling you for your STD shots, so you two won't have to worry in the future." I made a mental note to try to see if I could get those shots for myself. There was no way my parents would approve, by New York doesn't have parental notification laws, so the main trick would be getting to a doctor's office without being caught by the paparazzi.

"Does Jon know about this?"

"No, but it wouldn't hurt to tell him. He won't care about this any more than I do."

"Do you care about this?"

"No, sweetie." She went over to hug him and I suddenly felt incredibly awkward.

"I'd better be going," I announced "I've got to go home and take a shower before the shoot."

"Oh, why don't you stay for breakfast," Mrs. Hirsch said. I hesitated for a moment, and then remembered what Al had said about staying out of my parents' way. They were sure to be mad that I'd stayed out all night without telling them.

"Let me just call my parents first." I dialed my number and was lucky enough to get the answering machine. I left a hurried message.

"IspentthenightatafriendshouseandI'mheadingstraightovertothestudiobye."

I hung up before they could get to the phone.

David's older brother Jon stumbled into the kitchen while Mrs. Hirsch was making waffles. "Who are you?" he asked me.

"I'm Jack, I'm a friend of David's."

"Oh, you're that kid from that TV show, right?"

"Yeah."

"Jack managed to get David a part in his new movie." Mrs. Hirsch said.

"Cool."

"And I'll be naked almost the whole time," David added. Jon rolled his eyes and tousled his little brother's hair. With the waffles finished, Mrs. Hirsch went to wake up her husband, and we all sat down to a nice leisurely breakfast. When we'd finished, Jon went to go take a shower.

Mrs. Hirsch looked at the clock on the stove, which read 8:05. "Looks like you boys are going to have to share a shower if you want to be ready on time."

"Well, I guess I need to get used to people seeing me naked anyway," I responded. When Jon and Mrs. Hirsch had finished their showers, I followed David to the bathroom, and we both stripped off. David smiled shyly at me and stepped into the shower. My dick grew hard as I stared at his perfectly formed ass and tight musculature. His dick was also growing, but we didn't have time for sex. We hurriedly washed ourselves, but I took just enough time to steal a quick kiss on the lips. David turned off the shower and we toweled off.

"I don't have anything to change into." I remarked.

"I'll loan you a trench coat," David said, "You can just change into your costume on the set. " He grabbed a trench coat out of his closet and we proceeded downstairs.

We exited the building, when I immediately remembered that it was January. To make matters worse, it took us forever to get a cab. By the time we got one I was shivering violently. Fortunately, the cab was heated.

It turned out the soundstage wasn't. I walked up to Tonya. "Are you a little cold?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.