Jack Naked on Set - Cover

Jack Naked on Set

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 2

I brought the marked up script to school the next day and sat down next to Tonya at lunch.

"Have you read the script yet?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's awful."

"That's what I thought. I told Branson I'd need to make some changes before I signed onto it." I pulled the script out of my backpack.

"It's going to need more than cleaning up, why don't you come by my house after school and we can work on it."

"Sure,"

"And I can get David Hirsch to help us."

I cringed a little inwardly. I'd started to develop feelings for David Hirsch over the past year, the kind of feelings that could get me in a whole lot of trouble if people found out about them. Nevertheless, I'd never actually spoken to him, and wasn't particularly eager to. Outwardly, I just said "That sounds like a great idea," and moved on to the next subject.

I went home to drop off my school stuff before heading over to Tonya's house. Dad was watching TV in the living room and I could hear Mom taking a shower.

"I'm going to Tonya Mosly's house for the afternoon. We're rewriting the script for that show I told you about."

"Uh-huh." That was my dad's way of apologizing for the day before.

I grabbed my bike and headed to Tonya's place. I got there around 4:30, she and David were already waiting.

I blushed and introduced myself "Hi, I'm er, I'm Jack."

"I'm D-david." We shook hands, I noticed his was limp and clammy.

"Why don't we get started?" Tonya said, "David was thinking we could add in some comedy."

"Yeah, that uh, sounds like a good idea."

We went into the living room and got to work. When he wasn't looking, I couldn't help but stare at David. I hoped it wasn't too noticeable. After several hours we finally had a watchable script. I told David where the meeting was and went home.

We met in front of the UBC Tower on Thursday afternoon and took the elevator to Branson's office. Tonya introduced Branson to David.

"I've read over the script, and I have to agree with you," she said.

"Hopefully this script will be better. We've replaced the plotline with a love story and added in a few comic relief roles."

"Excellent, so you'll do the show."

"Yes, with a few conditions."

"And those would be?"

"First, David will be cast in one of the new roles. Second, we receive shared writing credit, and our salaries will be adjusted accordingly. Finally, I want a role in that new teen drama Melanie Brantley's producing."

"Moody's Point? Aren't you known for more comedic roles."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.