Darkness and Light
Chapter 19: True Colors

Copyright© 2013 by Robberhands

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 19: True Colors - This is the continuation of Law of the Blood. If you didn't read it, there is no point reading this one. If you didn't like it, you shouldn't bother either, because you won't like this one any better. Those of you who did read Law of the Blood and did like it, I hope you will have fun again.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Rough   Harem   Anal Sex   First   Size   Slow   Violence  

Athea lay on her bed with her back propped up on a pillow. She was watching the woman’s face whose head was resting on her belly, her tangled mass of her hair covering Athea like a blanket. Sureyssa had closed her eyes and her breathing was a low, steady purr.

“Now that we have thoroughly introduced ourselves to each other, I still want to know why you are here. What do you want Sureyssa?” Athea asked and Sureyssa opened her eyes.

“I am an immortal like you and the gods who you are fighting. Also like you but unlike them, I am a creature of this world. They are conquerors and want to control the fate of Calmyra. But you, your brother and the little girl Menja, you are its destiny. I don’t fight the destiny of my world. I am here to defend it.”

“If that’s true, then why did you try to kill my brother?”

“It was a mistake caused by a wrong assumption. For a thousand years your vessels were a means used by the gods to control you and your brother. We wanted to break their control but didn’t know it was already broken. Ghania’s escape and reunion with you made us finally understand. You, Roban and Menja, you are no longer a means to control but you are Ghania, Eyna, Zeroth - Destiny.”

“You are saying us, but you never mentioned who your masters are.”

“Well, masters might have been a bit misleading. I am the daughter of Harohn and Atanea. Urgon was my brother. The sole purpose of his life was to kill Destruction’s human vessel and he failed, but his creation was the true failure.”

“I can relate to that. Failures happen when others are trying to choose the purpose of your life for you.”

“Failure? I can’t even imagine how desperate the gods had to be trying to rectify the mistake they had made, threatening Creation with Destruction. But choosing Chaos to become a boundary seems like it was destined to fail.”

“Ask my brother about it, he is the philosopher in our family.”

“Another joke of destiny,” Sureyssa laughed.

“We have to go back and rejoin the others. We were gone for some time and without me, their boundary around, chaos might have broken out already.”

Sureyssa watched in amusement her struggles to fit in the tight leather pants and Athea returned her grin with a glare.

“We need to find some clothes for you as well, or do you prefer being nude when you are not prowling around as a cat?”

Sureyssa only shrugged in response and they left to find the others.

“A short dress or skirt would be best since my brother likes your legs and I can’t fault his taste,” Athea mused walking behind Sureyssa.


When they returned to the dining room the only ones still present were Menja and Bosko. Seemingly occupied by a conversation the girl was absently scratching the dog between his ears.

“Other dogs won’t laugh about Bosko, they will be jealous of his looks and if they do then you still can make him breathe fire ... If they will laugh about green and pink dots, why do you believe they will not laugh about purple and blue stars? ... What do you think about a mane? White fur and a mane of red hair and we could braid pigtails into it.”

“Could you two tell me where the others are before you continue discussing how to best disfigure poor Bosko?”

Menja turned around furrowing her brow and Bosko snorted in response to her question. Probably in agreement to Athea’s assessment regarding the planned alterations of his looks.

“First daddy came back but left again with the Queen and Chalissa following him. Then Jenaya wanted to look for them but Iane forbade it and sent her to her room. Then Iane left looking for daddy herself and told us that, if she wasn’t back before you returned, we have to keep you here so you won’t go and search for daddy too. A little while later Patessa and Nigulla became worried and left to search for Iane. Ynerca and Meyra didn’t look worried, but they also left to search for them. I think Denyssa followed them because she was scared to be the only one left here when you came back,” Menja reported but was immediately drawn back into a discussion. “That’s not tattling! ... If Iane becomes angry then daddy will protect me, but there is no one here to protect me if Athea becomes angry now ... If you’re so brave why don’t you come out and try keeping her here ... A powerful Goddess won’t need me to talk to her sister. You are a scaredy-cat too!”

Athea had listened and shook her head. “They are growing close pretty fast.”

“Menja is a young girl. Will she stay an eternal child like Ghania or will they grow up together and become something new?” Sureyssa thoughtfully reflected.

“The future will answer that question, but you heard her report. Let’s search for my dear brother and find out what Iane wanted to hide from me.”

“At least this cat won’t be killed by curiosity.”

Athea prized her bad pun with a groan and they left.


It wasn’t difficult to find them. They simply had to follow the steady stream of noise straight to its source. What they found didn’t surprise Athea. The familiar noises had led them to a familiar sight.

Roban was lying in the center of a big bed and enjoyed Meyra’s big tits dangling in his face. Sitting astride him and bending over, Meyra was squealing and giggling in response to the attention Roban was lavishing upon her sensitive flesh. Back to back with her, or more correctly ass to ass, since Meyra was bending over, Iane sat straddling his waist. Iane was lasciviously gyrating her hips and the sound of her soulful moaning filled the air with a sensual melody. She was the daughter of the Goddess of Love, otherwise her moaning probably would have sounded less musical and more carnal. Patessa and Nigulla were at Iane’s sides, doing their best to increase their mistress’ enjoyment of the moment with their roaming hands, kissing lips, licking tongues, nipping teeth and tingling body jewelry. Ynerca, Denyssa and Leandris lay Passed out or sleeping on furs around the bed. Those three had something more than that in common, their glowing red bottoms.

Although Athea’s first observation didn’t detect anything unusual on second view she found something curious and stepped closer to the bed. Sureyssa, seemed to be more interested in the abused looking bottoms and went to have a closer look at those and the women they belonged to.

“Outch; I think I’ll wait until your brother is in a more gentle mood before I’ll try to catch his attention.”

She heard Sureyssa muttering without sounding very surprised or worried, but Athea was intensely focused on Iane’s and Roban’s close sexual connection, or more precisely, the lack thereof. Grabbing a fistful of curly, light blond hair, she forced Iane’s head around to look in her eyes.

“What happened Iane; why are you doing this?” Athea asked and tightened the grip she had on Iane’s hair.

Patessa and Nigulla froze and stopped their ministrations to fearfully watch the confrontation of the two goddesses.

“What do you mean?” Iane asked in return, glassy eyed but her gaze was clearing.

“Don’t play dumb Iane! You always let Submission handle the sex with my brother, but this time it’s you, your human part,” Athea hissed.

“How do you know that?” Iane asked glaring at Athea.

“I saw you moving, you can’t take him fully inside you but Submission can.”

Iane rocked her hips and this time the sound was purely human when she grunted in discomfort. “We share the same body but I’ve no idea how she does it. I think I will not try too hard to figure it out though.”

Athea let go of Iane’s hair and looked around the room once more.

“Where are the others, Hassika, Jenaya and Chalissa?”

“Let it go Athea, you can’t change what happened. His control didn’t break and no one died. They are one, and it was this one’s decision to let her live; to let his friend live. No one is faultless and you know that as well. There is a price to pay and I’ll pay it. I’m starting slow and for today I left the more demeaning activities to the three sleeping beauties, but I will pay in full,” Iane calmly stated.

“You didn’t have to, why are you doing this?” Athea asked, all anger gone from her voice.

“I was reminded that I also have to make a decision. This is my decision,” Iane answered.

“It had to be a most difficult decision; I could hear the pitiful sounds of your suffering all the way down the corridor. Now that I see you on top of your master, aided by your maids, I fully realize how hard it had to be for you to accept being a slave,” Athea sweetly commented.

“I said that I am starting slow! Besides, I am still who I am and need a gentle and understanding master,” Iane replied haughtily.

“If you want to stay on top at least move your hips. An uppity slave is fine but a lazy, uppity slave is not.”

They heard Roban mumbling, the sound muffled as his mouth was attached to one of Meyra’s tits.

“You heard your gentle and forgiving master. Move it slave!” Athea laughed and soundly smacked Iane’s ass.

“Yes, Master,” Iane replied, her eyes shooting daggers at Athea, but she moved her hips again.


Hassika awoke. She didn’t know why she awoke but it was a bad idea in any case. Her head hurt, her stomach hurt, every part of her body was hurting. Iane had said that she would survive her atonement and somehow it seemed that she did. At the moment she just was not sure that was a good thing. She tried to open her eyes but one was swollen shut and the other not much better either. From the dim light in her room, through the fog of a monstrous headache, she concluded that it had to be very early in the morning. She groaned as the memories from the last night came back to her. She didn’t want them and fought, but one of them was too resistant to be banished. “Thank you, “ those were Jenaya’s last words before she left her, a beaten and broken heap on the ground. “You’re welcome, “ she could think about such a tough reply but could not feel it. All she felt was pain.

Suddenly Hassika was struck by a sensation. There was someone in her room. Her instincts were healthy and she tensed in reaction to the probable danger. She hissed a breath out between clenched teeth. The tensing of her muscles had caused a lurch of searing pain. The next she felt was the cool touch of a wet cloth on her bruised face.

“Lay still, I won’t hurt you.”

It was a familiar, female voice and Hassika peeked through her one not totally useless eye.

“Chalissa, what are you doing in my room?”

“First I picked you up from the floor and put you on your bed. That wasn’t an easy task for me, you are a solid woman. Now I am cleaning your wounds and cooling the bruises,” she answered.

“Thank you, but why did you come to my room?”

“Because I wanted to ask you something, but when I found you, you didn’t look like you would be able to answer a question.”

Chalissa’s voice was as calm and gentle as her soothing care of Hassika’s swollen face. Still, somehow Hassika knew that she wouldn’t like to answer her question, but she also knew there was no escaping.

“Ask now,” Hassika told her with a determination she didn’t feel.

“Yesterday, when you looked at me, I saw the disgust in your eyes. The women who live here, this family, the harem, however you call it, they are all very different but I am the only one you condemn and I want to know why?” Chalissa asked while carefully cleaning Hassika’s cracked lower lip.

“It’s nothing personal, but I am an Amazon and to watch the meek obedience of a woman to a man infuriates me.” Hassika mentally cringed, wishing she could take back her answer.

“Why does my obedience anger you but Denyssa’s doesn’t?” Chalissa inquired.

“Denyssa is acting, she enjoys what Roban does to her, but you are suffering,” Hassika haltingly replied.

“Thank you, I think I understand. You are right. Denyssa’s reluctance is an act, a part of her fantasies and mine isn’t. She and I, we are different. Different women with different emotions, wants and needs. I am glad that unlike you, Roban can see we are different, because I would suffer from what he does to Denyssa,” Chalissa calmly responded.

“Yeah, we are all different. Look at me for example. I am a stupid, insensitive brute with the perception skills of a rotten fish. I’m sorry Chalissa,” Hassika sighed.

“You are not that bad and that’s why your looks did hurt me. I’m not angry at you and you suffered enough as it is. I can’t believe Jenaya did this to you. The Jenaya I know is caring and protective, not a brutal revenger.”

“The Jenaya you knew doesn’t exist anymore. We all have changed,” Hassika responded.

“Yes, and we have to or we won’t survive the storm that is coming.”

They stopped talking, and Hassika fell asleep again while Chalissa finished taking care of her battered body.


Roban was awakened by the unique feeling that his balls were tickled with a brush. Since there was no paint and it was a soft brush, he was smiling as he opened his eyes. When he looked to his left he found Sureyssa lying at his side, facing him and returning his smile with a grin. Curiously his gaze traveled from her face down her nude body, lingering on the sights of its luscious hills and enticing valleys. His smile widened when he detected the source of his pleasurable sensations. A striped, furry tail lay across her upper thigh and vanished between his own.

“That’s neat!” He exclaimed.

“What’s neat?” Athea blearily enquired, as usually she was sleeping sprawled out over his chest and belly.

“This,” Roban answered and took his hand of Athea’s little ass to grab the tail between his thighs.

“Ohh!” Athea gasped and her eyes opened wide as she felt her pussy stroked by a bushy tail. “Mhhhmm, that feels nice, I think we should keep our new pet.”

“Of course I am happy if you keep me as your pet, but please don’t grab my tail, that’s rude,” Sureyssa complained.

Roban let go of her tail and grinning at Sureyssa he apologized. “I’m sorry. Can I make it up to you by rubbing your belly?”

“I’d love that,” Sureyssa purred, arching her back and exposing her belly, “but I woke you up because people are coming.”

“People, who?” Athea asked.

“The captain of the guards and some town’s folk,” Sureyssa answered.

“I don’t want to see or talk to them because I know that they come to annoy me,” Athea said and buried her face in Roban’s chest.

“You made yourself High Protector and now you have to live with the consequences,” Roban stated.

Athea looked up and glared at him when she saw the smug smile on his face. Fate seemingly disliked his smug smile as much as Athea and the distant sound of horns being blown successfully wiped the grin off his face.

“Sounds like your own consequences are announcing their arrival, dear brother. Let me quickly take care of my obligations with Notabir before I accompany the Norgar Chieftain to welcome his loyal subjects,” Athea told him, smiling morbidly sweet.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.