Darkness and Light
Chapter 18: Of Sheep and Wolves

Copyright© 2013 by Robberhands

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18: Of Sheep and Wolves - This is the continuation of Law of the Blood. If you didn't read it, there is no point reading this one. If you didn't like it, you shouldn't bother either, because you won't like this one any better. Those of you who did read Law of the Blood and did like it, I hope you will have fun again.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Rough   Harem   Anal Sex   First   Size   Slow   Violence  

The sun was setting and they all had come, all but Sureyssa. Hoping that the surprise would work in his favor, Roban had not told Athea about the extra guest he had invited to the family celebration. It was a feeble hope at best. He still preferred the introduction of Sureyssa to his little sister being a single event, rather than splitting it up into a preceding announcement and the actual appearance of Sureyssa at their home. An avoidance strategy, and as he was looking around at the women’s faces Roban started to doubt its chance to succeed, but it was too late for a change.

Instead of the kitchen, Athea had picked a fancy, big dining room for their evening meal. The meal almost finished, they were awaiting Athea to address the personal family issues that she had mentioned earlier in the day and to hear about her plan to solve these issues. They all had some previous experiences with Athea’s methods on solving problems and the tension in the room was palpable. Trepidation and defiance were the leading emotions and Curiosity came next. The big Black Panther jumped through an open window and sat down on her haunches. The sound of her deep rumbling purr was tickling their senses as the cat was watching the surprised women’s faces.

Sitting next to her, Roban bent to whisper in Athea’s ear. “I forgot to mention that I invited Sureyssa to our family celebration.”

“No, you did not,” Athea responded not looking at him but glaring at the panther. The sound of her voice reminded him of bacon sizzling in a pan.

Her tail was leisurely swinging behind her as the cat returned Athea’s glare with an imperturbable look out of her dark-purple eyes.

“The cat is Sureyssa. Some of you have met her in Falkath already and I’ve invited her this evening to join our celebration,” Roban announced for everyone to hear while the staring match continued.

“Another goddess joining the party to play with your human toys?” Hassika asked, her hands on the table were clenched into fists and the knuckles turned white.

Athea’s head spun around her gaze locked on her new target.

“Hassika, tonight I want to solve the personal problems between the people I see as my family. I think that you and Roban have some issues, but I remember what you told me this afternoon. You might be right and it’s just me who is causing the trouble. You two should talk in private and define your relationship. I’ll be happy with whatever you decide.”

Hassika looked from Athea to Roban. In response to her questioning gaze he shrugged his shoulders, lifted Menja off his lap and left the room. Hassika followed.

“While those two are gone, Sureyssa and I will have a little private chat as well, getting to know each other. Don’t get bored and have some fun, we will be back soon.”

Athea gestured for Sureyssa to follow her and they left the room through another door.

“Did she mean they all will be back or only the survivors?” Ynerca’s question disrupted the ensuing silence.

“I’m happy I’m not in Sureyssa’s ... well, paws, right now, but I didn’t know that Hassika and Roban were having any troubles,” Meyra remarked.

“From the way they were looking at each other when they left, it seemed to me they also didn’t know it,” Chalissa commented.

“They are both warriors and whatever problems they have, they will solve them like warriors,” Leandris said, smiling as she noticed the questioning looks her statement had caused.

Jenaya rose off her chair and glared at the Queen of Ghota.

“Leandris, what have you done?” She asked.

“I’m a captive, pregnant woman and emotionally very vulnerable. I’ve done nothing but accepting comfort when it was offered to me,” she answered, still smiling.


Hassika was cursing under her breath as she followed Roban into an empty room. Stomping across the room and looking out of a window she cursed some more.

“I love Athea, but she is a tyrant and it’s getting worse every day. You have to stop her Roban. You’re the only one to whom she might listen,” Hassika huffed and turned to gauge his reaction. “What are you doing?” She asked in surprise when she saw him undressing.

“I’m getting ready to solve our issues,” he answered dropping his trousers.

“Roban, we were lovers for some time, but that’s the past. We are still friends and I hope we always will be, but some things changed. I am an Amazon and you are a man. You can’t be my future and that’s the one thing that never changed.” A smile appeared on her face when she continued. “There is also something else. I know it all started as a punishment for her and it’s a surprise for me, but she has changed. I am in love with Leandris! Can’t you be happy for me, for us?” Hassika asked gently.

“I believe you’re in love, you sound all mushy. The Queen and the Amazon, I guess that’s romantic.” Roban replied, returning her smile. “You’re still fully dressed, want some help?” He added, his smile growing wider.

“She warned me but I told her you would understand. Please Roban, Leandris is bearing your child. We will be family, but we won’t be lovers anymore,” Hassika pleaded, stepping back as Roban took a step towards her.

As she retreated, Roban saw her hand sliding towards the hilt of the knife that was attached to the belt of her leather pants. Hassika was startled for a moment when her back touched the wall and Roban advanced, fast. Grabbing her wrist he spun her around. Using one hand, he pinned her wrist to the small of her back and pressed her against the wall, his other hand clasping her throat.

“This could have been easy and fun and it still can. You are my friend and that’s why I let you choose; truth or dare? You can answer the question by using your free hand.” Roban whispered, his lips touching Hassika’s ear.

Wordlessly Hassika used her free hand and grasped his cock behind her. Roban was happily nibbling at her ear as her hand moved caressing down his shaft. That was until her hand reached his balls and she squeezed.

“Ahh shit! I knew you would choose truth,” Roban moaned in distress.

“Let go of me Roban and no one gets hurt,” Hassika rasped through her cramped throat.

“Wrong, there will be pain just of a different color,” he replied, taking away his hands from her wrist and neck.

“Why Roban, why did you try to force me?” Hassika asked as she released him as well.

“I didn’t try to force you but I gave you a choice. Now wait here, I’ll be right back,” he answered, put on his trousers and left the room.

He returned just a few moments later. Leandris and Chalissa were following him.

“I brought Leandris since she should be able to solve this problem. Chalissa is here because it looks like I’ll get lost in a tragic lovers triangle and will be in need of comfort.”

Despite the gentle smile framing his statement the women were eying him warily. Roban stepped behind Chalissa and could feel her body tense as he hugged her. Facing Leandris he continued.

“Well, I think a quick cut will be the least painful. Hassika told me she is in love with you and can’t be a lover of mine anymore. Do you feel the same way, about her and about me?” The sound of his voice was gentle and a bit sad, but Leandris was looking into the darkness of his eyes and all she saw was emptiness.

“Since you took me away from Ghota, my home, it was Hassika who was taking care of me. I would have been so lonely without her. We became friends and lovers, maybe even more.” Leandris was looking at no one but out of the window as she answered.

“She took care of you and are you taking care of her now?” Roban questioned coldly, but a sheepish smile broke out on his face and he quickly continued. “Sorry, don’t mind the spurned lover. I’m just jealous, but Hassika is right. I am her friend and should feel happy for you two and I’m trying! Since I expected this outcome I already thought about something I could do to rekindle and maybe even strengthen our friendship. It’s a kind of a gift and the second reason I wanted Chalissa to join us.”

Roban’s sheepish expression deepened and he hugged the in response to his statement, wide-eyed and stiff figure of Chalissa a little tighter.

“A bunch of flowers would have been easier, but I still think what I want to give you will be more valuable and worth suffering through a little awkwardness.”

“What is it? Spit it out now!” Hassika roughly interrupted, clearly becoming impatient.

Leandris was also intently watching him again. A drop of sweat was rolling from her hairline down Chalissa’s brow and cheek. If she felt a sinister foreboding or if it was just the strange situation only she knew, but her anxiousness was obvious.

“I’m stalling, I know, but this is really kind of embarrassing. Whatever, we are all adults and already know each other intimately. Leandris special condition because of the punishment she received is no secret amongst us. Let’s be frank, cramming large objects into limited space was more fun for Leandris the one time Iane and her magic hands were involved. I am imagining that without Iane it is as difficult for her as for everyone else. Maybe even painful at times, but because of this forced craving she has no choice but to indulge the unpleasantness.”

“Roban! I’m warning you, don’t mock her,” Hassika hissed.

“That’s not my intention, I want to help. I’m sure that my own affinity for cramming large objects into small spaces is no secret either. Look at Chalissa, she is a prime victim of my – how did you once call it? Ohh, I remember – dark craving. What makes it worse is that although quite tall, she has this slim runner’s build and believe me, she is painfully tight. I’m sure a greater man could abstain, but I’m also a reckless addict and simply can’t resist her beautiful ass. On the other hand I really like Chalissa, maybe even more, and although I have to admit that I enjoy some of her suffering, I don’t want to really hurt her. So we’re trying to find ways lessening her discomfort. Our relationship already started as some kind of study group and we’re still learning. Maybe it’s just her very sensitive reactions, but some things we discovered could be valuable for you as well. That’s what I want to offer you as a gift, advice,” Roban finished, smiling brightly.

“Are you bloody joking? You want us watching how you fuck Chalissa’s ass? Listen you prick you can stuff...” At that point Hassika’s cussing was interrupted by Leandris.

“I want to see it.”

She didn’t yell but they all had heard her. A thin sheen of sweat was covering the skin above her full upper lip. Her gaze was fixed on Chalissa and of manic intensity. She licked the sweat off her lip with the tip of her tongue before she continued to talk.

“He is right, what I felt that night was out of this world. I’m not sure I ever want to experience something like that again. This craving, the addiction, he is right about that too. I need it, but it isn’t pleasant anymore. You are a considerate lover Hassika, it is not your fault. You don’t know what I’m feeling, and I don’t understand it either, but when I look into Chalissa’s eyes I can see that she does.

Chalissa looked pleadingly up at his face, but Roban just smiled in return. In one deft movement he took her short white tunic at the shoulders and pulled it over her head and off.

“She is beautiful, isn’t she? The unblemished, smooth, dark skin on her sinewy body is radiating vitality. A slim waist and hips, long legs, perfect proportions for a runner and that she is. Whenever I look at her, I see her running across endless wide plains; an image of grace and beauty. But in my mind’s eye, Chalissa is always running away from me because that’s the view of her body I enjoy the most.” He said and turned her around in his arms. “Look at her butt, it’s marvelous. Two perfectly round protruding hemispheres without a crease or an ounce of fat. Taut skin on defined muscles, Chalissa’s ass is a flawless beauty.”

His big white hands on her dark skinned buttocks were tenderly fondling the subject of his adoration as he told them about it. Chalissa grip on his shoulders was rather tense though, and she was hiding her face in his chest while he glorified her ass.

“I’m gushing, but you can’t blame me, I’m in love with her ass. But just like you, Leandris, I had a problem. Chalissa is a lovely, welcoming young woman but her body is not. So we spent lots of time trying to find ways to overcome her body’s reluctance. We found some that I want to share with you,” Roban said and taking Chalissa by the hand he led her to the big bed in the center of the room. She looked up at his face one last time, but all she saw was a little smile and the emptiness in his eyes. So Chalissa climbed on the bed and knelt there on her hands and knees, waiting.

“So beautiful,” he whispered and placed a fingertip at her neck then moved it slowly down along her spine. Chalissa arched her neck in response to the touch and they all could see her muscles tensing in the wake of Roban’s wandering fingertip. When his finger touched the beginning of the cleft dividing her buttocks her body jerked forward, away from his touch. Keeping his finger in contact to her skin Roban waited until Chalissa had resumed her position before he let his fingertip travel further down on its destined path. He was only lightly touching her, merely stroking along the crack of her ass, but Chalissa’s body was trembling as his finger moved down that valley. When he finally reached the lips of her sex, her body relaxed.

“Now you can see it too. Chalissa is trying but her body’s reactions are strong. Her mind might be willing but her flesh is not.” Roban was stroking the lips of her pussy as he talked to them and Chalissa sighed in relief. “She isn’t afraid of sex with me in general but troubled because of my desire for her ass. She would give it to me, gladly even, but she can’t overcome her body’s reluctance – instincts.”

Meanwhile Chalissa was wriggling her rump in response to his fondling fingers. Just like her the sound of her mewling it was a reaction to the pleasure she felt as much as it was an expression of her distress. Nevertheless, the lips of her sex swelled and moistened, allowing a first glimpse of the delicate inner lips. Roban continued to stroke the swollen outer lips and drove his middle finger between the flourishing inner lips of her pussy, departing them and providing a clear view of what they were covering.

“The contrast between her dark skin and the crimson color hidden between her lips makes her pussy look like an open wound. A sight matching her body’s reactions,” he remarked grinning.

Roban intensified his caresses. He increased the pace rubbing Chalissa’s pussy and the finger sliding between her lips was also tapping her clit now, luring it out of its protective hood. He took the proudly erect nub between two fingertips and rubbed it like a tiny cock. Experience, he knew it was the easiest and fastest way of driving Chalissa’s arousal to a climax. When her panting and mewling reached a staccato pace, announcing the near arrival of her orgasm, he thrust his forefinger through the tight entrance deep into her sex. He was rewarded with a scream as Chalissa’s pussy tightly grasped his intruding finger, while her gushing juices flooded his hand.

Roban waited until Chalissa’s breathing relaxed and the clasping grasp on his finger had loosened. Then he pulled his finger out of her pussy, calmly lined up his cock and pushed it into the vacated place. The tight tissue was forced to heavily stretch around the head of his cock, but yielded and let it enter her body, if only just the head.

“I know, that isn’t the entry we were talking about, but you have to be patient,” Roban remarked and Chalissa groaned in response. “That part of her needs more work to prepare, but we found out that we could use her body’s defiant reactions to our advantage,” he explained while stroking Chalissa’s hips and back.

With his cockhead now lodged inside her pussy, the cheeks of her ass were separated far enough to allow an undeterred view of her crinkled, little asshole. The moment he touched it with the tip of his thumb Chalissa jerked, tensing every muscle, most prominently her buttocks. Her body’s response to his touch was accompanied by soulful moans coming from both of them, Chalissa as well as Roban.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.