Darkness and Light
Chapter 7: Adjustments

Copyright© 2013 by Robberhands

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7: Adjustments - This is the continuation of Law of the Blood. If you didn't read it, there is no point reading this one. If you didn't like it, you shouldn't bother either, because you won't like this one any better. Those of you who did read Law of the Blood and did like it, I hope you will have fun again.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Rough   Harem   Anal Sex   First   Size   Slow   Violence  

Athea was knocking on the door and a moment later Chalissa opened.

“Hello Athea, are you searching for Menja? Meyra is almost done with her hair,” Chalissa greeted, surprised and a bit shyly.

“That’s good; when she is done we all can go into the town together. I’m sure you and Meyra need a lot of new things to get ready to leave Paras tomorrow,” Athea replied smiling.

“Leave Paras?” Chalissa asked wide-eyed.

“Yes, tomorrow we will sail for Vernya. There is a war we have to take care of. I remember Meyra mentioning it, don’t you know about it as well?” Athea answered still smiling.

Chalissa’s expression changed from shy and surprised to worried and confused.

“Don’t look so worried, we’re not going to buy weapons and armor and expect you to fight,” Athea said laughing at Chalissa expression.

Surprisingly Athea’s remark neither lessened Chalissa’s worry nor her confusion. She was looking at the other women standing behind Athea, but only could detect signs of sympathy on one of their faces. The others were grinning at her, obviously amused as well.

“Look at me! Meyra has done my hair just like hers. Now I’m as pretty as she is,” Menja was squealing as she came running out of a room, Meyra and Bosko were following her at a more sedate pace.

“Meyra, Athea is here to take us into the town. She wants to buy all we need to be ready to join them when they will be leaving Paras tomorrow. We will sail to Vernya, the battlefield of the western war that we heard about,” Chalissa told her friend absently, still busy trying to comprehend the news herself.

“WHAT?” Meyra cried out.

“Calm down Meyra. As I already told Chalissa, we will take you with us on our journey to Vernya, but your life won’t change that much. My brother wanted you and now he has you. No Queen of Ghota will annoy him anymore by commanding you to fuck someone else, and all you have to do is what you’ve already done and even liked a lot. That’s fucking my brother,” Athea told her smiling warmly, but her eyes were cold.

Meyra and Chalissa were stunned into silence as they watched the girl in front of them.

“Athea, what’s gotten into you?” Denyssa yelled at her.

When Athea turned around Denyssa fell silent as well.

“When Meyra and Chalissa ran away crying we had to adjourn the trial. There never was a judgment. I listened to Meyra. I listened to all of you and I listened to my brother. Now you’ll listen to me.

Meyra was complaining that my brother had left them without a goodbye, but what would she have told him the day he left Ghota? It’s the same thing I see when I look in her eyes now; ‘I love you, don’t leave, stay with me‘. Yesterday I asked Roban if he was sorry, do you remember his answer. It’s the only reason that Meyra is still alive. I love all of you and when Meyra finds her place at our side, I will love her as well. But if you come between my brother and me I’ll rip your heart out of your chest, and I won’t hesitate doing it any longer than Menja’s dog will before he devours it.

Come now, we have to go into town.” Athea didn’t wait for a response and walked away.

“Damn, when she gets like that I never know what I want more, to strangle or to fuck her,” Hassika angrily noted.

“I won’t go with her, Athea is crazy!” Meyra cried.

“If you don’t come with us she will get angry. I really like you and I want you always doing my hair, but when Athea rips out your heart you’ll die and can’t do it anymore.” Menja pouted unhappily before she turned to Bosko, “Would you really eat her heart?” The dog answered her question with a bark.

“Most people on Calmyra believe we humans have a soul. I like to believe that my soul is the best of me. All that’s good and worthy to live on after my body dies. I’m not pretending I really understand what it means, but Athea’s soul has a name and its name is Chaos.

If I tried to judge her by what she has done, I wouldn’t say she is a good person, but couldn’t tell you she is evil either. You think she is crazy and maybe you’re right. I think Athea is as crazy as everything that I can’t understand. I know she would kill me if I came between her and Roban, but I love them both, so it doesn’t matter to me. If you really have the dream that you could have Roban without Athea, get rid of that dream. It will never happen,” Denyssa gently told Meyra before she left following Athea.

“I feel for you, but Denyssa is right. I was dreaming that one day it would be just Athea and I, deeply in love, just the two of us and no one else. I’m not dreaming anymore, but I still love her,” Rhabina said and left as well.

“I grew up in a big loving family, and although my parents and siblings spoiled me rotten, I don’t mind sharing and here is a lot we can share.” Grinning Ynerca added her opinion before she hurried following Rhabina and Denyssa.

“They are my brother and sisters,” Menja simply stated and ran after the others, Bosko at her side.

“All the romantics of our little family have left and now you’ll listen to me. Maybe you thought you fell in love with a prince and he would ride with you on his white horse into the sunset. I don’t care about your dreams, but I can assure you his horse isn’t white. It probably depends on your own personality whom you choose. Some will tell you it’s Roban, others may say it’s Iane, but to me Athea is hopefully the scariest creature I’ll ever meet in my life.

Yesterday, after the mock trial against her brother, she was shedding tears because of all the love she felt surrounding us, but never mentioned anything about killing you. The scary thing is I believe her tears were real, while at the same time she was probably thinking about whether she should kill you or give you a chance to live.

Now move your ass and take the chance, you may not get a second,” Hassika finished glaring at Meyra.

“Let’s go Meyra; we have to buy some things that we’ll need when we’ll leave tomorrow,” Chalissa said and taking Meyra’s hand they followed Hassika.


It was a somber group of young women and girls that were walking through the busy streets of Paras. Even Menja’s usual exuberance was heavily subdued after what had just happened. A very big building at the side of the central market place of Paras caught Athea’s attention.

“A temple of Ipochone, probably the one Nigulla and Patessa are visiting. Let’s go over there for a visit, maybe we can find some enlightenment as well,” Athea suggested.

The others followed her to the temple. On their way over Menja took Athea’s hand.

“I don’t want you to be angry anymore, it’s no fun,” she unhappily sulked.

Athea stopped abruptly and turned to Menja.

“OK, I don’t want to be angry either, so here is the deal. I’ll tell you a secret. Actually it’s your secret, but you’ll like it anyways. But first you’ll have to do something for me. Will you?” Athea asked looking intently into Menja’s eyes.

Returning her gaze, Menja simply nodded once and Athea bent whispering into the girl’s ear. Menja nodded again, and then she called Bosko. The big dog dutifully came closer and sat down on his haunches, waiting. Menja was looking into Bosko’s dark eyes before she started to talk.

“I didn’t mind when you used him to watch us. I thought he looked funny when he became all goggly-eyed. But my sister doesn’t like it anymore. I thank you Nyome. You gave Bosko to me and he is the bestest present I’ve ever gotten in my life,” Menja said before waving goodbye and turning to Athea again.

“That was very nice Menja and now I’ll tell you about your secret. You don’t have to call Roban your brother. I know what you want, Menja, and you don’t have to be scared. I don’t mind. Two days ago he told me I was his first child, so he is used to it already. Call him daddy and Roban will love it. I think I’m all the little sister he will ever need and you can be his baby-girl,” Athea told her smiling.

Menja was crying as she fiercely hugged Athea. “My mama left me and I never had a father, but I want a daddy.”

The others were watching and listening speechlessly. Hassika threw up her arms and turning to Meyra and Chalissa she broke the silence.

“See what I mean! She is an unpredictable nightmare. She treats Menja so caring and sweetly that my teeth are aching. At the same time she is probably planning a mass murder a few minutes from now when we reach the temple,” Hassika burst out exasperated.

“As women we are perfectly fine with doing more than one thing at a time. Are you Amazons too manly and haven’t inherited that skill?” Ynerca asked smirking at Hassika.

“You’re pretty good at detecting the differences between men and women. When we return to our quarters I’ll let you find out exactly how manly I am. That’s the reason I’ll let your comment slide for now. Let’s follow Athea and see how long her tender mood lasts,” Hassika replied grinning as well.


Ipochone’s temple in Paras was a beautiful and impressive building. High walls of granite and marble surrounded a spacious garden. Two women dressed in deep red gowns greeted the group when they entered the elegant open portal.

“I welcome you in the name of the Goddess of Love. May I ask for the reason of your visit?” One of the two young women asked.

“Two of our companions came here seeking guidance. We are preparing for a sea-passage and I want to find out if they will join us. They are priestesses of your Goddess and should be still around. Their names are Nigulla and Patessa,” Athea answered.

“Yes, they are here and I can tell you they won’t be joining you on your voyage. Our high priestess has decided they will stay here in Paras to serve the Goddess,” the priestess answered.

“I see, in that case I would like to talk to your high priestess,” Athea replied.

“Certainly, give me your name and I’ll list it. Our high priestess Genuvierra receives visitors regularly. It will only take a couple of days before you can talk to her,” the priestess answered smiling.

“I’m pretty sure I’m able to talk to her at this very moment. Will you tell me where to find her, or do you want me searching for her on my own,” Athea asked returning the smile.

“That won’t be necessary. I’ll immediately go and tell her that you are here,” the priestess croaked out.

Her eyes twitched nervously and suddenly the scared looking priestess turned and ran inside the temple.

Four men and four more women dressed in robes and carrying long wooden staffs were following the priestess as she returned a short while later. They were led by a sixth woman, wearing a dark-red gown like the priestess, but hers was richly decorated with golden stitchery.

“Should one of us go and tell Roban about this?” Denyssa asked.

“Why; do you want this little problem turning into a war? It’s just sad that Iane isn’t here. She could work out lots of her frustration on the priestesses of her mother,” Athea replied airily.

“I’ve my bow and short sword, is anyone else armed?” Hassika asked the others.

In response to her question Ynerca draw a knife with a foot long blade from somewhere inside her coat and Rhabina two, but shorter daggers.

“I’ve Bosko, but should I carry a weapon too?” Menja eagerly asked.

“You would like to carry a battle-ax like Roban, am I right?” Denyssa asked in return and let out a resigned sounding sigh, as she watched Menja excitedly nodding.

“We don’t have any weapons and I wouldn’t know how to use one anyway,” Chalissa mentioned anxiously.

“Then you two will stay close to Denyssa should this little problem turn into a fight,” Hassika commanded.

At a metallic squeaking sound they spun and looked behind them as ten more people dressed in robes and carrying staffs closed the gate to Paras. Just in case, Chalissa and Meyra spontaneously decided to step a little closer to Denyssa.

“I am Genuvierra, high priestess of Ipochone on Ghota. Nigulla and Patessa told me that I would have to expect someone looking for them. From their descriptions, you have to be Athea Maghon, or should I call you by your true name, Chaos?” The woman in the lead calmly asked.

“Athea is my true name, but you are not one to understand the meaning, so either name will do,” Athea replied calm as well.

“Very well Athea, how can I be of service?” Genuvierra asked.

“I was told you have decided Patessa and Nigulla will stay in Paras to serve your Goddess, but I am sure they told you that I have already appointed them as maids for my cousin Iane and they happily accepted. I dislike it when people interfere with decisions I have made. Before I make the next one, I want to know why you did,” Athea questioned.

“This dispute is easily solved by the law. Nigulla was sold by her father and bought by our Goddess’ servants. Patessa is an orphan and was brought to us at the age of seven. Every orphan taken and cared for by priesthood on Calmyra is legally a slave. They both are slaves and belong to us, not you. Does that answer your question?”

“It does, but you’re wrong, it doesn’t solve our dispute. Although Chaos isn’t my name, she is however, a part of me. I grudgingly accept that apples fall down from a tree, but laws made by humans have no meaning to me. To put it bluntly, I don’t give a rat’s ass about your law.

You should take a moment to decide if you want to sell your possessions to me. I’ll use the time thinking about how much nicer your temple will look burnt to a smoking ruin,” Athea replied coldly smiling.

“That’s not fair; you’re always scolding daddy when he makes a mess,” Menja sternly noted, but her eyes were shining brightly.

“That’s just to temper his enthusiasm. There can be too much of a good thing, but he should know I love it,” Athea replied grinning at Menja.

“You’re not invincible, Chaos. We are Ipochone’s servants and safe from your power in her temple. Your threats don’t scare me,” the priestess stated angrily.

“I’m not personally threatening you at all. I’m merely predicting the outcome in case you don’t sell Nigulla and Patessa to me. I will have to tell Iane why her maids can’t serve her anymore. Do I have to tell you that your Goddess’ daughter is very irritable already, but becomes downright obnoxious when she doesn’t feel properly pampered?” Athea patiently explained.

Suddenly the high priestess broke out in laughter.

“You’re a cheeky little thing, Athea. I was a miserable failure as a mistress for my daughter and spoiled her for a thousand years. You don’t have to tell me anything about Iane. Believe it or not I am happy for her. It’s a tragedy we can’t find another solution to our problems and you have every right to believe that your family is nothing but a bunch of heartless monsters. Take her maids with you Athea, they would be useless to me anyway, they belong to Iane.”

The priestess broke down on her knees when she had finished talking and was crying overwhelmed by emotions. Athea and her friends left only a short time later, accompanied by two nude maids. Their former lives as slaves and priestesses happily left behind at Ipochone’s temple.


Iane greeted a heavily laden group of young women when they returned to their quarters at the palace. Her wandering gaze shortly focused on Nigulla and Patessa, then switched to Meyra and Chalissa, but finally she talked to Athea.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.