Getting Over It - Cover

Getting Over It

Copyright© 2013 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A woman's story of her sexual development.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

The next meeting of their little group was already scheduled so they told us they would talk with everyone to see if they were ready to take in a new couple. We didn't dress going home but just streaked across to our house around midnight and ran upstairs and fucked like teenagers in heat.

It was two days later when Denise called me and said that we were invited to join and that we could drive over with them. She also asked us if we were up for another session before the larger group got together weekend after next. I agreed figuring that I could talk Tyler into it if he felt hesitant but that turned out not to be the case. Indeed he was all for it and we each masturbated the other just for practice (and fun).

We did get together with Mark and Denise the next Friday night and were immediately out of our clothes as we wives began masturbating our hubbies. We decided to edge them, making it last as long as we could, which we had never tried before.

Denise and I gave each other suggestions on how to make it last. She showed me how she circles her fingertip around and around on the head and I had her rub little circles around that real sensitive place right underneath the head. It was really fun to trade sexy ideas on how to make our masturbating of our husbands the best.

We went for about forty-five minutes, the guys were groaning pretty constantly by then and we asked them if they were ready and they both wanted to cum. So we both put more lube on and gripped them tightly jacking them up and down until long, stringy spurts of cum went flying out falling back down on our hands and wrists as they both moaned long and loud. They were two happy hubbies. But now it was our turn.

Denise slid open the drawer in the coffee table and pulled out four vibrators and three dildos. One of the vibrators was like one I had at home but the other two were all covered with little knobs and ridges. Another had a clit finger which I had never tried before. One dildo was a glass one, also something I had never used and one had a suction cup on the bottom, It was a long, thick, deeply-veined penis-shape molded in soft pink silicone that made it look pretty real.

She took this last one, reached over and stuck it on my side of the coffee table asking, "You ever use one of these?" I told her that I hadn't and she added, "It's fun to fuck when Mark isn't around. Even sometimes when he is," she laughed.

Tyler picked up the vibrator with the clit stimulator, dribbled a little lube on the tip and I widened for him to touch it softly moving it all around over my labia.

His touch was light and soft, just enough that I could feel it. It looked like he was going to be edging me as well. I dropped my head back to enjoy every buzzing second it touched me as he circled it around and around while I rubbed and pinched my nipples.

Mark was also using one of the vibrators on Denise but was putting it up inside her, stroking it in and out as he sucked one of her nipples and she played with his cock. It had a speed control on the top that he was twisting every once in a while making her moan softly.

Then, Tyler pressed the clit finger down and I felt shivers cascading all over my body.

"Oh, wow, you better back off on that if you're wanting me to last," I cautioned him and he tipped it the other way letting me catch my breath. "Oh, I like that, maybe you should buy me one of those, my birthday's coming up," I panted.

He laughed and said he'd already put it on my birthday list. Tyler is such a wonderful hubby; always wanting my pussy to be a happy girl.

It was a night even more sexy and wonderful than the first time we all masturbated together. Tyler and I were now back to fucking just about every night again even more than we did when we were first together. Sex was never far from our minds since we had started with Mark and Denise. Next was the larger group and, of course, Tyler was all excited, could hardly talk of anything else. He had a hard-on almost all the time. Me? Oh, while I had gotten used to being naked with our neighbors, well, this upcoming event had my stomach in knots.

So, the Saturday did finally come around. I had talked with Denise several times trying to calm my nervousness and had gotten some of it under control. Tyler, though, got up on Saturday morning and stayed naked mostly the whole day preparing himself for it, he said, getting used to being in just his skin, taking strokes, keeping his cock erect, obviously very excited about the prospects the upcoming evening held.

We had been told to dress as we might for any evening at a small, informal party with the exception of underwear. Tyler had gotten me out of the house on a few occasions when he wanted me to go 'commando' to the mall or downtown but I was never really comfortable with it. This would be inside, in the hosting couple's home, Jim and Linda, were their names, and there would be fourth couple, Barbara and Don.

At least there would only be two new couples to meet and get naked in front of so maybe that wasn't so bad.

Tyler did convince me to get naked after lunch and, well, I think that might have helped me get used to my body being uncovered. Actually it was rather nice and I did enjoy the attention I got from hubby taking feels and kisses and enjoying our nakedness together as the afternoon went by.

I had chosen a white sheer-cotton, short-sleeved peasant blouse to wear, one with an elastic neck that I could pull down to wear off-the-shoulder. It was hip-length and I had paired it with a black leather miniskirt. I tried them on in the middle of the afternoon as Tyler watched.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.