Getting Over It - Cover

Getting Over It

Copyright© 2013 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A woman's story of her sexual development.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

I was raised in a very religious home and was taught that any touching of my own body in any sexual way was deeply sinful. You can imagine how intercourse or, evil of all evils, oral sex, was looked upon.

The man who would become my husband, Tyler, was pretty average, I suppose, with the normal desires most of us have but was understanding and didn't push too hard.

So, we were married and that night was our first sex. It was the first time anyone ever touched me between my legs and it was the first time I ever touched a penis. Yes, really.

He wanted to give me oral sex but I just couldn't let him put his head and mouth down there. Little did I know how wonderful being licked and tongued would feel or how much I would come to love it once I allowed him to do it. There was just so much that I was missing but not knowing what everyone else was enjoying, it didn't seem like a big deal.

So, we went on like that for several years and then last summer when we were going on a Caribbean resort holiday, he told me that I should buy a bikini, something that I had never, ever worn before.

I balked at the idea and we had a big argument and I finally agreed that I would give him my measurements and he could buy it and pack it in his own suitcase. Then, when we were there, away from friends and anyone we knew, I would wear it. And I would wear it all week when we were at the pool or at the beach.

I was so nervous on the flight down and when we got there and were in the room putting our things away, I asked him to let me see the bikini.

He pulled it out and tossed it on the bed. It was almost not even there. I lifted up each piece with my hands holding them out to ask him, "You really want me to wear these? Tyler, I'll be naked. You've got to be kidding."

"Try it on. Just try it on and see. Let me see how you look in it," he pleaded and I took my clothes off and put the top on and went over to the dresser mirror.

It almost didn't even look like me, at least the image I had in my head of me. I also saw that I was probably going to need to shave.

"There's nothing covering me. It barely hides my nipples, Tyler."

"Oh, come on, try the bottom, go on."

I put the bottom on and I certainly did need to shave.

"It's like being naked and it sure shows that I need to shave down there. It barely covers my labia."

I went in the bathroom to get my shaving stuff and Tyler came in with me and volunteered to do it for me. That was nice, I've always found it a bit tricky with the angle and all to do it without nicking myself in such a sensitive spot. And, I know Tyler just likes to do it; he is a guy, after all.

So I got up on the sink ledge and opened for him as he crouched down holding the shave foam and my razor. Before I knew it, he leaned in and kissed me right there and licked his tongue on me before I pushed his head away.

"Tyler, no, I'm not even clean there, stop it," I barked at him as he sprayed some of the lather on his fingers and began spreading it around, rather taking his time and pressing more than needed.

"What are you doing, Tyler? Are you going to be horny the whole time we're here? You're just trying to get me all excited, aren't you? Just shave me clean, that's what I want."

So he swept the razor around and ran the water until it was nice and warm and wiped the lather away. He rinsed the facecloth again in warm water and wiped me down again. Then he looked up at me and said, "You're all nice and clean there, Marie, how about letting me kiss you there a little. Let me do it for a few minutes and if you don't like it, I'll stop."

Well, that seemed like a reasonable compromise so I nodded and his head came forward and, well, there's probably no other way to describe it. My life changed from that moment on.

At first, I was completely silent as my whole body was overrun with the most exquisite and intense sexual feelings I'd ever experienced. It was really overwhelming and I soon couldn't remain quiet.

"Oh, oh, omigod, Tyler, oh, oh, right there," I moaned as he brought his fingers to my pussy and eased me open for his tongue to enter deeper.

SInce we've been married, I have had quite a few orgasms, probably about four a month or so. I now realize that isn't many by most standards and I now know it had far less to do with my husband's sexual skills and much, much more with my own hang-ups and my holding back.

But it was only just a few minutes, hardly any time at all, before my whole body froze, then melted into the most erotic, wild orgasm of my life. It was like I had ten of them all rolled into one.

I shook and screamed, just lost it as I threw my legs around his head locking his face against my throbbing pussy. I just never wanted it to end.

"Do it more, it's just so good, don't stop, omigod, it's so good," I moaned as my wonderful husband gave me what I wanted. I kept him between my legs for at least a half hour getting me through four orgasms, each one wilder than the last.

I was so limp and exhausted that we never went down for supper that night, instead had room service deliver us a meal, a meal that I really can't remember. But I remember his kisses and licks and tonguing. I had him keep giving me oral until I finally couldn't stand any more and fell into a deep and wholly satisfying sleep.

When I woke up, I asked him to do it again, I simply was becoming addicted to the wild, erotic feelings of him giving me oral sex. As he worked his tongue on me, bringing those joyous feelings roaring back, I began thinking about giving him oral sex.

I had never even considered putting a man's penis into my mouth before. It had always revolted me at the mere thought of it. But as his tongue took me up to the heavens I had all kinds of images of sucking on him, sucking the cum right out of him.

As I lay there while his tongue made wonderful love to me, I whispered, "I want to do you next. I want to suck you off." His eyes looked up at me, wide with amazement, for he knew this was something I'd never consented to do.

But I was so wound up, so aroused, it was all I wanted.

I was soon writhing in yet another oral-induced orgasm and as it began to fade some I got up between his legs and took his hard cock in my hands and slipped my wet lips over the tip and began to softly suck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.