Yum Yum Ling Ling
Chapter 4: The Proposal

Copyright© 2013 by Pigsflyfast

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Proposal - I started working for this company about two years ago, and this is where I met Ling (not her real name of course), she is this little 5 foot 5 tight bodied Asian MILF from Indonesia. She is also married and has two beautiful daughters. This is a series of stories detailing my sexual relationship with Ling, and how I ended up not only making her mine, but also her two teenage daughters...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oriental Female  

This is a series about my sexual relationship with Ling, my receptionist. Ling is a 40something married Asian woman from Singapore, with two lovely teenage daughters. She is quite conservative as you can see by the way she dresses for work, but she is an absolute animal in bed. it seems like she is over compensating for the years of missionary sex every Wednesday with her husband, so she is willing to try anything, which of course is not a bad thing from my point of view.

I was at the office early as usual this morning, making myself a coffee in the kitchen when Ling came in. We exchanged the usual pleasantries when I decided to stir things up a bit.

"So how are you today babe, how do you feel? I wanted to thank you for Friday, I have never done anything like that before, looking at those lovely ass cheeks of yours I just had to part them with my cock and as you know, once it was slimed up by your pussy juices, it slid right into your ass hole, it was an accident at first, but I have to admit, I really enjoyed it."

"Rob, shut up, what if someone hears you. I was shocked at first but you did it so well, once I relaxed my butt muscles, it was fine, I actually felt a tingling in my pussy as you were shafting my ass. I must say I couldn't sit or walk properly afterward, my legs were shaky, but my ass was sore the entire weekend."

"Sorry about that babe, How about I make it up to you"

I put my arms around her waist and pulled her toward me, nibbling on her ear lobe. She grabbed my neck and pulled me to her giving me a deep long kiss, sucking my tongue into her warm wet mouth, before pushing me away.

"Hang on there stud, You have had me in just about every room in this office, don't you think it's about time you treat me like a lady and make love to me properly, instead of just bending me over a desk and fucking my brains out whenever you feel like it."

"You say it like its a bad thing, what do you expect, I just find you so attractive, whenever I see you I just want to take you, I just want to savage your lovely little body, you make me rock hard like no one has before, see" I said pointing at my bulging crotch.

"Listen, my husband is going away for business next week, I will have the girls around but they go out with the boyfriends almost every night, maybe you can come over and we can spend a romantic evening getting to know each other like a real couple."

I was not really keen on taking that next step, I was happy to have her around the office and give her a squirt whenever the fancy strikes me, but to go to her house makes it so much more personal. Then I thought about those tight little teenage daughters of hers, perhaps I'll get an opportunity to perv on them, even sneak a couple of candid pics of them for my collection, and be able to savagely fuck their mom's brains out while doing it, mmm not an entirely bad way to spend an evening... "That sounds wonderful babe, I would love to make love to you all night long, I could just bury myself in between those lovely fleshy thighs of yours and never come out, you're on, there's just one small problem, and it's not getting smaller..." I said pushing my throbbing cock into her belly. She is about a head shorter than me so when she stands in front of me my hard on nudges her little muffin top belly. She could feel my hard on pushing up against her, and she pushed back hugging me tight.

"Well well, what have we here, it seems your mate here have missed me." She said cupping my cock in her hand and squeezing teasingly.

"Oh yeah baby, I get hard just thinking about you, now, having you here, the smell of your hair, the firmness of your breasts against me, your sweet warm mouth on mine, mmm. can you help me, I cannot start the day like this, I'll never get anything done."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.