Yum Yum Ling Ling - Cover

Yum Yum Ling Ling

Copyright© 2013 by Pigsflyfast

Chapter 3: The Boardroom

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Boardroom - I started working for this company about two years ago, and this is where I met Ling (not her real name of course), she is this little 5 foot 5 tight bodied Asian MILF from Indonesia. She is also married and has two beautiful daughters. This is a series of stories detailing my sexual relationship with Ling, and how I ended up not only making her mine, but also her two teenage daughters...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oriental Female  

This story continues my sexual adventures with a colleague of mine at the office.

After my encounter with Ling in the filing room, I could not get my mind off that tight little ass of hers. When I see her at the office I just have to sneak a look at her from behind and I have to take a sneaky candid pic of her ass whenever I can. She has beautiful shapely legs, those calve muscles are just perfectly proportioned, not to mention her lovely thighs.

I was in the kitchen this morning when Ling came in, got herself a coffee as usual and washed some of the dishes. I sat at the table reading my morning paper with a steaming cup of coffee to get rid of the cold. I whipped out my phone and sneaked a couple of pics of that lovely ass. She was wearing a light skirt, just too long to be properly sexy, I have to talk to her about that, but my imagination makes up for the rest.

Ling: "Rob, I have been meaning to ask you, you know our little indiscretion in the filing room the other day?"

She came over and put her arms around my neck, pushing her pelvis against my crotch, my cock starting to stiffen as I breathed in her lovely musky smell.

Ling: "You did something, well you did a lot of things that surprised me, but one thing stuck in my mind and I just can not get over it. You put your finger in my ass, why did you do that?"

Me: "Baby, I just had to feel you, it was the heat of the moment and I was just so aroused by your kissing, It seemed like a good idea at the time, and those lovely ass cheeks of yours just seemed to guide my finger all the way to that lovely tight little brown hole..."

Ling: "Hang on there stud, you don't have to apologize, I didn't say it was totally unpleasant, just tell me, have you ever had fantasies about fucking a woman's ass hole? I hear most men would do it in a heart beat if given the chance..."

Me: "woah there honey, them fightin words woman ... no just kidding, I did not expect those words coming from those lovely full lips of yours. Frankly, yes, of course I have thought of it, and I must say your ass is the tightest little tush I have had in a long time ... so yeah I do want to fuck your ass, and I want to cum in your ass, I want every inch of your body to surrender to my every whim, I want to fuck your brains out, make love to you every way possible and some that might not seem possible.I want to use you and treat you like a princess all at the same time, does that make sense?"

Ling got this look in her eye that just screamed "fuck me sideways..." She took my hand and put it on her ass, slowly pulled her skirt up and exposed her swollen pussy to my hungry gaze.

Ling: "I thought you might like to give my ass hole a test drive, so I left my panties in the car this morning..."

Me: "oh yeah, I cant believe my luck, are you sure? I mean I'd love to but will you be ok?

Ling: "I might be a virgin down there, but I have enough experience with things going up my vagina to have come prepared."

She grabbed a tube of gel from her handbag on the counter and gave it to me.

Ling: "If you really want to fuck my ass, I am willing to give you my maidenhood ... give you the opportunity to ravage my virgin ass hole ... see you in the boardroom in five."

She pulled her skirt down and walked out the kitchen swaying her hips just slightly more that usual, giving me a sexy wink over her shoulder as she left. I was not about to let a golden opportunity like this go to waste, so I sneaked off to the boardroom a short while later. As I walked in she was sitting on the edge of the huge marble table, her skirt hiked up exposing her lovely naked leg, she had also unbuttoned her shirt and I could see a lovely curved breast just covered by the flimsy material.

Ling: "Dont say a word, lock the door and come here, bring the gel I gave you, I don't want it to be too uncomfortable, but for you I'll take it..."

I thanked her with a kiss and picked her up off the table. Her body is so small and fragile, light as a feather, and very flexible, she must have done gymnastics at school. She turned around and bent over lying her tight tummy, and full breasts onto the cold marble table, pushing her ass back into my crotch, teasing me. I unzipped and pulled my throbbing cock out of my pants, whoa that feels good to free the monster from its tight confines, I lifted up her skirt exposing her round ass cheeks. I slowly stroked my cock up and down the cleft between her cheeks nudging her brown hole ever so lightly, as I pulled back there is a string of slipery pre-cum between my cock eye and her little butt hole, how sexy is that. I could see her pussy glistening with her wetness, she is so horny. I lubed her up as best I could with the gel, pushing one finger into her tight little brown hole, then two, then three, working them in and out trying to stretch her tight little virgin hole.

I Squeeze more gel onto my cock and make sure it is well and truly slippery, then, ever so slowly I put my swollen purple head against her tight little brown hole, slowly increasing the pressure, pushing my head against her sphinkster untill it finally parts with a pop, allowing my swollen head to slip into her hole. Immediately her Sphinkster clamps closed tightly around my cock head instinctively to keep this foreign invasion from going any further, and it feels heavanly ... we are so well lubricated down there that her ass muscles clamping down on my head just about make me cum right away.

Long: "OH MY GOD!" Ling gasps as I enter her for the first time

I am extatic at this stage and my cock is throbbing with anticipation.

Me: "Are you ok babe?"

Ling: " Oh GOD yeah baby, it feels so good having you take control over me like this ... It is my ultimate fantasy to have a man like you take control of my body and use me for a sex toy ... I didn't expect it to feel so good having something that big going up my arse ... I feel like you are using me, and I love it!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.