Yum Yum Ling Ling - Cover

Yum Yum Ling Ling

Copyright© 2013 by Pigsflyfast

Chapter 1: The Carpark

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Carpark - I started working for this company about two years ago, and this is where I met Ling (not her real name of course), she is this little 5 foot 5 tight bodied Asian MILF from Indonesia. She is also married and has two beautiful daughters. This is a series of stories detailing my sexual relationship with Ling, and how I ended up not only making her mine, but also her two teenage daughters...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oriental Female  

I've allways had a bit of a soft spot, or should I say hard rod, for Asian chicks. Anyone who have ever been to any Asian country, Thailand, Indonesia, even China and Japan, will know the women are almost without exception stunningly beautifull, but more importantly they have petite tight little bodies that makes for the best sex you can imagine.

Anyway, I am a happily married man, but am just obsessed with getting my rocks off as often as I can. I started working for this company about two years ago, and this is where I met Ling (not her real name of course), she is this little 5 foot 5 tight bodied Asian MILF from Indonesia. She is also married and has two beautifull daughters. As you can see in the sneaky candid pics I have taken of her around the office, she has beautifull long black hair, that shimmers blue in the sunlight, and a tight ass, even for a forty plus year old woman. Asian women generally carry their age very well, and for Ling this is defenitely the case, I immediately felt a twinge in my trousers the first time I talked to her, and have had to free my cock from the tight confines of my briefs ever since every time before going up to her. Those full pouting lips, and soft almond shaped eyes, I allways try to listen when she's in the kitchen, and go to make myself a coffee just to see what she's wearing today, and to drink in those shapely calves exposed under a skirt that is just not short enough, but she allways has a slit and sometimes I get a glimpse of her knee, which makes me hard instantly, and shiver with anticipation.

If there is one thing I dislike about Ling, it is the fact that she smokes, however this turned out to provide me with the ideal opportunity to get her alone. Ling works as our receptionist, and she comes in at about 0900 and leaves at 1400, so I dont get to see her in the morning and by the time I leave she is gone already. One day I was on my way out to get some lunch. We have a car park underneath our building, and the tairwell I use to get out of the building exits in the carpark, so as I entered the carpark I could smell the smoke hanging in the air, I remember thinking these bloody smokers just irritate me, when I saw Ling leaning against her car, sucking on a sigarette.

Me: "Hey there Ling"

Ling: "Hey Rob, where are you off to?"

Ne: "Ahh, just getting a bite to eat down the road. I didn't know you smoked."

Ling: "Oh Yeah, bad habbit I know, Started at colledge and just never managed to get rid of it. Mind if I tag along?"

Well, at this stage I would welcome every minute of interaction with this goddess, so I said yes, and off we went. Somehow we ended up sitting down to do lunch at a little place in the park opposite our office. We had a good chat, she talked mostly of her family and how she ended up in Australia, about her two teenage daughters and how they are giving her gray hair, obviously I complemented her hair and she just blushed, leaned over and touched my knee, and that moment I could see right down her blouse, the swell of her breasts, lovely cleavage, with the lace of her bra, and I could see her hard nipples straining against the fabric, and I put my hand on hers. She took my hand and leaned back in her chair pulling me forward, putting my hand on her thigh, just where the slit in her pencil skirt stopped. I was now sporting a raging hard on with my cock straining to be freed. My life would never be the same again, this was the beginning of something good.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.