The Wall and Goat
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Sasha Distan

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Maxie's grandmother tells him that love and hate are two horns on the same goat. That snowy day in January, a boy shows up who could just be that goat. Jesse is new to town and not happy about it. Maxie reminds him of memories he would rather leave behind and as the boy's grow apart and closer together they both realize that they need to change.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

I did not want to move.

Move house, move schools, none of it.

I liked living in central London, I loved having the tube and being able to get out and about with my friends, being independent, hanging out at burger joints and bars until all hours.

And then my mother, who cheating on Dad, caught Dad sleeping with his secretary and all hell broke loose. So me and Mum ended up taking all our worldly possessions and moving to the countryside. Some little town in the middle of shit-all and nowhere. And then to top it off the day we arrived it snowed and Mum made me go to school anyway.

I loved my last school. I was pretty much the central pin of the social circle of the popular set. I was on every sports team, I was smart, I was happy.

Had followed the deputy head of my new school around like a recalcitrant puppy and he'd explained that he was going to get someone from my new tutor group to show me around. I hated the idea of having a new friend planted on me. I had friends, plenty of them, but they were back in central London and as much as I wanted to think otherwise, I knew that every day I wasn't there they would miss me less and less. Sure I had woken up this morning to find a dozen texts of sorry's and goodbye's, but that would stop soon and I knew it.

The boy he had left me had been introduced as Maxie. He was huge, he did not look like a fifteen year old, swarthy and dark with black hair. He'd smiled at me, he was kind of hot, but I was sulking. Truth was I wasn't impressed by anything round here. So I'd followed him, this over eager boy, around the school and then walked home to find that, when I wanted to be left alone to wallow in my misery, he lived next fucking door.

Mum was sorting out boxes in the kitchen. My mother is not a patient or organised woman. She is pretty I suppose, with frizzy blond hair and blue eyes like mine, and she was standing in the kitchen amongst a pile of half empty boxes and newspaper.

"Hey sweetie," She waved at my from the open plan kitchen to where I was standing in the hall, hanging up my coat, "Did they close the school?"

"Yeah. I kinda like the uniform, but the school is so small." I am the opposite of my mother, deeply organised and tidy. I walked to the back of the house and looked out over the big oblong of garden, "God I hate the snow."

"I picked out a room upstairs for you, it's got a good window. Your bed is all set up, I had the moving guys do it."

"Thanks."

"You hungry Jes?"

"I'm OK." I went up the stairs to my room. I had barely eaten at home since I turned fourteen, going out to meet friends, eating out and shopping well after the tourists in London went home was much more interesting. Reduced Oriental food in Camden market, take aways from Yo! And hot food eaten with chopsticks by the side of the road. Me and my friends were the cool kids, we were the ones that tourists stared at. Students visiting the city wanted to be us, hanging out and looking awesome.

I threw my satchel onto my un-made bed and stared at the space that was now my room. It was such a step down from the big two floor apartment we had used to live it. There was a knock. I looked at the door, then at the wall. A knock from the wall? I walked over to my bed and tapped the wall. The flowery wall paper was going to have to go.

Knock knock.

I recoiled from the wall. The kid, Maxie, lived next door. That must be his room, on the otherside of my wall. Of all the fucking luck.


I spent the weekend alternately moping about my room, checking one the fast-dwindling text messages from my phone and unpacking. Most of my stuff was geared towards homework, sports and books. I spent most of Saturday trying to work out if I could move my bed away from That Wall but there was nowhere else to put it.

Sunday there was more snow and Maxie had friends over, three of them mucking about in his garden for well over an hour before they vanished. The snow in our yard was pristine and smooth, in comparison to the white fluffy mess of his. I hated the snow. Snow in London meant slush and slurry, buses mucked up and shops closing when they shouldn't be. Out here nothing seemed changed, I'd never seen my new home town without snow. It wasn't a great start.

Every night I lay in bed and stared at the ceiling. I had no friends in this shitty little country town, and while I wasn't likely to get any moping around at home, I wasn't really keen on the idea of replacing all my friends. They seemed to have forgotten me easily enough. That first night after I'd thumped That Wall I'd made sure to sleep on he furthest side of my bed. I hated the idea of this Maxie guy sleeping so close to me, even if we were in different houses. Unfortunately I wasn't much in control of my dreams.

I dreamt Maxie in my bed, his big form furnished with tattoos he probably didn't have. He was naked, his hands big, grasping at my shoulders and pecs as I lay in bed. I woke with the sheets twisted around me, my crotch damp and sticky.

I was not liking this town.


School resumed on Tuesday after much of the snow had thawed. As I'd told mum, I quite liked the uniform. The navy blue and beige combination. I wasn't keen on the yellow piping and the yellow striped tie, but overall it wasn't bad.

I'd woken from a dream in which Maxie starred in my bed. Again, but this time I'd woken with a hard on stiff as literal wood an almost painful. None of my usual images helped as I jacked off, being very careful not to knock the wall with my elbow, and I had to resort to the stash of half imagined memories I wished I could get rid of in order to get going.

I shouldered my satchel, walked out of the house, my hand on the gate and turned. And there was Maxie. The boy smiled and gave half a wave. I slammed the gate and started towards school. I could feel him following me.

All day I tried to avoid him, but we had registration and two classes together. And I hated being the new boy in a small-ish school. Everyone but everyone wanted to know everything about me. I almost wished I'd stuck with Maxie, at least there would have been someone to field all the attention for me. But every time I saw Maxie a sensation passed through me from heart to loins like boiling honey. He was obviously dangerous for me to be around. Lucky for me I had PE that first day, and due to the remaining wet snow we had basketball.

I liked basketball. I liked all sports and I was good at all of them. I changed in the out-dated changing room, cold with a hard floor and slatted wooden benches, and tried to avoid looking anywhere but at the floor. I could feel people looking at me. On the court I ran laps to warm up before the teacher called everyone together. He chose two students to pick teams, a tall-ish skinny black kid and a sort of non-descript type of boy with close cropped hair. I was not surprised to be picked near the back end of the process. New boy was not a great status to have, even if I knew I did look the part. I could keep my head down and not get noticed, or I could try and make the next year and half here actually enjoyable and start making friends. I was still too wound up to really chat much but I decided that I could do as my old PE teacher always said and leave all my talent out on the court.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.