The Business Trip - Cover

The Business Trip

Copyright© 2013 by Joe Buckworth

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is my fantasy business trip with my significant other. In the real world I have made this trip without her and without sex many times. It's a simple story; boy lusts after girl, girl lusts after boy. They love to love each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   2nd POV  

Saturday Afternoon

Saturday we only work till 2:30. Usually, we go to the local college basketball game if they are home, or drive to a nearby ski resort and play tourist. Today, however, the weatherman is threatening snow so the three off us decide to stay at the hotel and get a jump on our packing. We have to leave at 6:15 tomorrow morning. We decide to meet at 7pm in the lobby for dinner.

As Brian leaves to go to his room I caress your arm.

"So, what are our plans?

"We're packing, of course! What else did you think we were going to do?"

The sexy, wiseass smile on your face causes my dick to stir.

"I was thinking that we should finish the beer. There's only two left and I hate to throw them out."

You think for a second and took at your watch.

"It's 2:50. Come over at 4:00 with the beers. How's that?"

"That's fine," I say as I turn to go. "See you at 4:00.

When you let me in you are wearing your usual sleepwear, a tank top and thin pants. Your nipples are already poking out. You follow my gaze.

"It's just because it a little cold in here," you tease.

I'm wearing a t-shirt and shorts ... it's warm in your room.

We sit on the couch, drink our beers and just talk. Most of the conversation is work related, discussing how the job went, what remains to be done when we get back to the office, etc. When the beers are finished I take your face in my hands and just look at you. Your hazel eyes, your blonde hair, your smiling mouth. I'm so lucky to have you. We start kissing and making out like high schoolers. The first time I touch your breast you slap my hand away. "Dirty boy!" you laugh and go back to kissing me. After 15 minutes of frustration, you finally let me touch your tits. Your nipples are rock hard through the top. I squeeze and tug on them lovingly. You rest your hand on my dick and hold on to it through my shorts. We continue like this.

When I put my hand on your pussy you don't stop me. I run my finger up and down the slit. I stop, knowing that something doesn't feel right. I put my whole hand on your cunt and massage your mound.

"You've shaved!" I exclaim.

Your minx-like smile returns to your face.

"Yes. For our last night."

I reach to pull off your bottoms. The wet spot between your legs is clearly visible.

"No!" you say adamantly as you grab my wrist. "Not until tonight. You can rub on top of my pants but you can't touch my pussy or see it until later."

Minor disappointment is quickly replaced by you kissing me and putting my hand back on your cunt. We keep necking and petting until it's time to go to dinner.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.