The Business Trip - Cover

The Business Trip

Copyright© 2013 by Joe Buckworth

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is my fantasy business trip with my significant other. In the real world I have made this trip without her and without sex many times. It's a simple story; boy lusts after girl, girl lusts after boy. They love to love each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   2nd POV  

Friday Night

We get to the mall around 5:30 and I let you pick the movie. It was an action movie that promised to be very loud. So far so good! At 7:10 we're in our seats, dinner finished. We each had two beers and are nicely buzzed. I made sure that I sat in the middle, but Brian left a space between him and me. It's this twenty-something thing they have about not sitting next to their friends. You sat next to me on my left. You were wearing jeans and a turtleneck, with no bra. Just thinking about those unrestrained tits was making me hard.

The movie started and you put your coat across your lap. I hold your hand in secret. As the movie progresses I let go of your hand and rub your thigh. You open your legs and I massage your pussy through your jeans. After fifteen minutes you unbutton them and pull down the zipper. My hand slides inside and I discover that you still have on the garter belt and stockings.

I tease your bare flesh with the palm of my hand. Even though the zipper is all the way down, it's a tight fit. I spend ten minutes just touching your pubic hair and stomach. I can tell that you are getting distracted. I've already lost my train of thought and have no idea what's happening on the screen. I push my hand down and I slip my middle finger between your damp lips. An intake of breath and a soft moan escape from you as my finger goes over your clit. I go as far as I can and hook my finger into you cunt. It is very wet and extremely hot. I make small circles inside you and your hips start to move ever so slightly. We are certainly taking a huge chance, but I can't keep my hands off you. You want to be touched as badly as I need to touch you.

You lean your head on my shoulder. Out of the corner of my left eye I see some movement. Ever so gently you slide your left hand under your sweater and you are massaging your right breast. You turn towards me and whisper, "I need you ... badly." I just smile and continue to look straight ahead. I begin to finger fuck you. Your response is to soak my hand with your sweet nectar.

You take your head off my shoulder, remove your hand from your tit and sit up straight. Your right arm slips under my left and you rest your hand on my dick. I have my coat on my lap as well. My cock is trapped in my underwear and jeans. Together our right hands undo by belt and zipper. Your cool hand sends shivers through me as you wrap your fingers around my throbbing prick. I can barely see straight, as you jerk me to the same tempo that I finger fuck you.

We keep this up for ten minutes, when we both realize that we have to slow down or we are going to cum right in the theater. Not that we don't want to, because we do, but experience tells us that our orgasms are not quiet things and we will most certainly be discovered. I take my finger out of your pussy and lay it back between your lips. You loosen your grip on my dick and rub it ever so slowly with the palm of your hand. How we manage to sit like that for the remaining 45 minutes of the movie and not cum will remain one of the great mysteries of the universe.

We close up shop as the movie ends, neither Brian nor any of the crowd the wiser. Your things are still in my room so we decide to sleep there again. Within fifteen minutes of the end of the movie we are back on my couch drinking beer.

"Why do we do this to ourselves?" I ask with a laugh.

"I don't know. Maybe because it's fun and a little risky." You take a sip. "Our whole relationship has been risky from minute one!"

I lean over and kiss you. "For me, the rewards have certainly been worth the risks." I put the bottles on the end table and wrap my arms around you. We kiss again, our arms rubbing each other's backs, pulling each other in close.

"I have an idea!" I proclaim as I separate from the embrace. I take both your hands in mine. "I want to do something that I've wanted to do to you for a long time. Even before we made love for the first time I've wanted to do this to you!"

You give me a very wary look.

"Knowing you, I'm not too sure I want to be involved in this." You say it with a smile, but I can hear the hint of truth buried underneath.

"You don't trust me?" I say in mock offense.

"You know how I am about trusting men!"

I shouldn't have gone there, but it was too late. Recovering quickly I say, "I was just teasing you! I know, that you know, I will never hurt you."

"So?" you inquire. "What did you have in mind?" The look of doubt is still on your face.

Still holding your hands, I look deep into your eyes.

"I want to give you a massage ... a full body massage. I made sure to bring massage oil." I can see your body relax and your smile return. You lean forward and kiss me softly.

"I think that's a great idea."

I get up and get the extra blanket out of the drawer. I place it on the floor. A soft bed is not ideal for a massage. I need to be able to go around on all sides of your body. When I finish with the blanket I look up and you are sitting on the bed with only your garter belt and stockings left to remove.

"Stand up," I ask. You do. I drink in your overt sexuality. "Turn around, please." Again you do as I ask. I swell with excitement. Your ass framed by the garter belt, your blonde pussy perched just above the top of the black stockings ... I can barely control myself.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome," you reply.

You sit back down and undo the right garter. You see me watching and put your right foot up on the bed. As you roll the stocking down your leg you spread your knees giving me a perfect view of your pussy. It's gorgeous. I can't wait to get my hands and mouth back on it. I look up at your face and you are wearing your impish grin. Oh, how you love to tease and you've been teasing me all day.

I drop to my knees in front of you.

"What are you doing?" you inquire.

"Watching you take off your stockings. You know how I love to look."

Before unhooking the left, you bring it up to join the right on the bed. You spread both legs. The view is spectacular and I move in closer for a better view. You rub your pussy, covering your fingers with your wetness. You sigh as you touch your clit.

"That's it," I whisper, "Play with yourself."

Your hips jerk as you put a finger inside and start to fuck yourself. I'm sitting on my heels, my hand stroking my dick. I'm in heaven just watching you. If I don't do something, this will get out of control. I pull your finger out of your cunt and put your fingers in my mouth. I sensuously suck and lick your juices. I twirl my tongue around your fingers and you groan. Finally I remove them. I pull your left leg back to the floor. I unhook the garter and roll the stocking off, kissing your leg as I go.

"Finished!" I declare. "Lay on the floor. It's time for you to get the massage of your life."

You lay on your stomach, arms at your sides. I take the massage oil out of the bathroom sink, where it has been in warm water. I kneel beside you and pour some on your back. Starting in the small of your back I massage up your spine, across your shoulders and back down to where I started. I am slow and deliberate and apply enough pressure so you know that this isn't only a love making massage. After four or five circuits I stop at your shoulders and concentrate on them. The week's work has made them tight. My fingers kneed deeply into the tight flesh and you moan slightly as you relax.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.