The Business Trip - Cover

The Business Trip

Copyright© 2013 by Joe Buckworth

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is my fantasy business trip with my significant other. In the real world I have made this trip without her and without sex many times. It's a simple story; boy lusts after girl, girl lusts after boy. They love to love each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   2nd POV  

Friday Morning

I wake up when it is still dark. My first thoughts are about last night. The pleasure I received from you and the pleasure I gave you are incomprehensible. Reality is not supposed to be better than fantasy ... that's why they call it fantasy. But last night was different.

I look at the clock and shut off the alarm. It was scheduled to go off in ten minutes. We have time, but not a lot of time. My last remembrance of last night was cumming inside you and looking at the tears of joy on your face. After that I am a blank. Your back is to me now so I spoon with you. When my limp dick touches your ass it stirs. I can't believe that I could still be horny. Then I realize that it's not me. It's you. The shape of your ass, the comfort that I feel with my stiff prick nestled between its cheeks, the sexuality that oozes from you. All it takes during our workday is one look from you and I melt. My dick starts to respond and all my thoughts go to your naked body and the things I want to do to it.

My semi-erect penis slips easily into the warm crevice of your backside. I reach over you and cup a naked breast. You stir slightly at my touch. I rub the nipple with the palm of my hand. Even in sleep it responds. I rock my hips in a slow fucking motion. My dick is completely hard and the precum leaking from it lubricates your crack. It slips in a little deeper and I notice how nice and warm you are in there, like being at home on a cold winter day.

You begin your wake up process by covering the hand on your breast with your own. You pull it closer. "Just hold it," you say in a sleepy whisper. I stop my rubbing and revel in the feel of your tit. You press your ass back against my moving cock. It's urging me on. We lay like that for a few minutes until you move my hand to your pussy. It passes over our dried fluids from the night before. I push my hand between your legs and find that you have already started to get wet. You moan as I put my finger inside you.

I gently finger fuck you. You raise your left leg and put your foot flat on the bed, giving me more access. I keep it up until your hips start to move and your breathing gets faster. I stop kissing you neck and say, "Wait a minute." I remove my finger and reach behind me to the night table. I grab another condom. "Put it on me," I ask and turn on my back. You turn to face me and take the package. You remove its contents and look at my dick. "I think it needs to be a little harder," you inform me. With that you stick it in your mouth and suck. I moan as your talented lips go to work. Soon you declare, "Its ready!" and roll the condom down the shaft. You go to lay down when I stop you. "Get on top of me," I ask.

You straddle my hips and grab my dick. You rub it on your pussy until it's lined up correctly and then you sit down. "Mmmm. Very nice." There is a big smile on your face as that wonderful full feeling stimulates your cunt. You start to rock back and forth. I pull you towards me until you are lying on my chest. My arms surround you and we kiss. I move my hips slowly to match your rhythm. What turns us both on this morning is not the sex, but the intimacy.

For the next 15 minutes we stay like that. We kiss and laugh, make jokes and tease each other. All the time my dick is inside you, moving most of the time, but not always. At times I stop and touch your ass as a signal that you should stop also. We stare at each other, well aware of what our genitals are feeling, equally aware of what we feel inside. Our love is so great that this morning there is no need to cum.

It's finally time to get ready for work. I shave while you shower. When I have finished my shower and have dried my hair I come into the bedroom and I'm shocked to see that you are almost finished dressing. You have your skirt and stockings already on along with your bra. I'm a little surprised at the skirt, as the client dresses down on Fridays.

"You know that you can wear jeans today?"

"I know, but you know me. I'm more comfortable in a skirt. Besides, it's more professional."

"Have it your way," I reply. "I'm wearing jeans."

We meet our co-worker Brian in the lobby and off we go to the client.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.