The Madness of Mrs Chiverton - Cover

The Madness of Mrs Chiverton

Copyright© 2013 by Zipper

Chapter 1: Spring Fever

While peering outside from my desk I smile at the sudden bright rays of sunshine and let out a sigh of relief. The tedium of winter had been endless. It was lonely enough with my husband away but then my son too, life had become awfully boring. But with Guy was finishing boarding college any day.

But my thoughts fade. Out side a pair of mongrels are crudely mating! In union, the dog and bitch form a bizarre panting two-headed creature, oblivious to the world.

I turn away blushing, embarrassed someone noticed me watching.

Having shed my jacket, I feel old Jones's gaze on my figure as I work.

Then he make's an offer. "I'm driving past your lane after work today Mrs Chiverton, can I drop you off?"

I surprise him by cheerfully accepting.

It's hot in the little car and Jones's elbow blithely rubs against my breast as he remarks on the rising sap of springtime. Bemused at the old chap's sauce, I ponder on events in my own life of Gilbert leaving me for the war over two years ago of my unanswered letters to him our romance lost in the past of Guy leaving me for collage and now hiss return within a couple of days.

When I thank Mr Jones at the end of my lane he grins broadly; his pipe clenched in his jaw. "The pleasure was mine Mrs Chiverton if I can ever be of service?" he said knowingly.

As I walk down my tranquil lane, I daydream over sunbathing in my garden. A far younger version of Mr Jones kneels attentively, applying sun cream to my naked shoulders. His hands glide across my skin, smooth and slow; his fingers bordering on my breast. Oh Mr Jones! What if my husband walked in now from the war?

Entering my kitchen I slip off my shoes, drink a refreshing glass of water and shed my blouse. Going to my room I pause at the open door, sensing someone's presence.

There, lying on my bed in only his vest was Guy. I thought he looked in pain.

In one hand he held a piece of my underwear while with the other he was masturbating. I was stunned.

Then he saw me. His expression took on shock and then resentment.

"Mother how could you spying on me like this?" he accused bitterly.

Maternal empathy drew me to him.

"Guy no, please! You mustn't think I was spying!" I pleaded, stroking his head. "I had no idea you were even home yet how could I darling?"

His eyes are searching my face for the truth before they focus on my breast.

"Well maybe so," he sulks "but you've still made me look foolish." he says putting a warm arm on my bare shoulder and murmuring, "anyway I've really missed you. His lips offer me a forgiving kiss.

I offer mine and somehow Guy makes that kiss deeper than is decent.

Suddenly I feel improperly dressed beside him but Guy closes his eyes and lies back calmly, so I relax.

His hand still held my lingerie and guiltily my gaze shifts to his naked torso. I'm in awe at his handsome endowment; wondering on the effects of excessive masturbation. I'm tempted to touch him but no; instead I meekly offer to get the kettle on for tea. Now Guy gave a soft smile; his tone more assertive,

"No don't go." he said looking at me closer now, "Help me with it; help me finish".

Aghast, my heart beats in alarm, " Guy! I cant I cant do that!

He gazed at me confidently with his good looks saying levelly, "Just this once you can. It will show you weren't't spying; and that you do care about me."

Anxiously I search his face for direction. "Guy, I do care, but If I did that"

Guy's brown eyes glinted as I faltered, " I really need you too show me you care." he stated while placing my yielding hand round his firm warm shaft.

I found myself complying, "Very well Guy," I whispered, "only, just close your eyes for me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.