It's a Helluva Job - Cover

It's a Helluva Job

Copyright© 2013 by Anne N. Mouse

Chapter 10A: The concubines: Lori and Lindy

I arrived at Lori's shop and noticed that the door through which we'd entered and exited last night was slightly ajar. I saw a small car next to the building but didn't think much about it other than to wonder if Lori had a customer she was dealing with. I walked a most reluctant Sheba through the door and realized that something far different than what I'd originally thought was going on in the shop. I heard a woman's voice that I didn't recognize. " ... Oh Oh! ... that's nasty ... Oh God! His tongue is so long an hot..." I stepped into the building and saw a rather plump red haired woman lying on her back on what I'd taken for a grooming bench the previous evening. She was as naked as the day she was born and a black lab was licking enthusiastically at her crotch.

Lori was at the woman's side and she was caressing the double D melons the redhead sported. Evidently Lori had heard me come in as she looked up and motioned me to be quiet. I was so astonished by the tableau that I froze except for my cock which rose up and slapped my belly. I'd heard of women who did such things and I suppose I was a bit slow on the up take that Lori was one such even though she'd certainly let Sheba lick her for long enough last night for me to have realized that the occurrence was not something that she was unused to. Sheba either sensed or smelled my arousal and once more began to present to me.

I wondered how much longer Lori and her friend were going to be since I'd intended to tell Lori that I would accept her as my concubine and set her a task of organizing the acquisition of frozen ova and sperm for the various animals that I'd been asked to take to the stars. Now, that all left my mind as I saw the dog rise up and mount the woman. I noted from the fact that his front paws were booted that this was no chance encounter but rather something that had been planned ahead of time or that was a regular occurrence.

The dog made a couple of thrusts at the woman's vagina with his shining red prick but because the angle of his approach wasn't quite right he failed to enter her body. "If you want Samson to fuck you, you're going to have to put his cock into your pussy Lindy," Lori told the redhead who was sprawled beneath the enthusiastically humping black lab.

"Do I have to?" Lindy asked.

"Are you going to expect your sponsor to lick you for an hour or more like Samson did you today and then not care if he gets a nut?" Lori's tone was harsh as she spoke to Lindy. Lindy whined a little then she reached down between her wide spread legs and grasped the dog's prick. She hesitated a moment with the shiny organ in her hand then she positioned the pointed tip of the dog's dick between her swollen pussy lips. The dog sensing her heat on his cock lunged forward and impaled Lindy! "HUNG!" she grunted as at least five inches of hot thick dog meat was shoved into her body in an instant.

The dog now feeling its cock well ensconced in Lindy's pussy seemed to shift gears and began to thrust wildly in an attempt to lodge the large knot I could see beginning to inflate at the base of its prick in her vagina. Watching the show told me that the bench on which Lindy was lying had been specifically designed to put it at a height that would allow a dog about the size of a medium retriever to mount and fuck a woman without loosing his footing. A few seconds later I saw the knot disappear into Lindy's vagina and not reappear! The dog stopped its frantic humping and tugged with a couple of slow humps at the tie it had achieved. At the same time Lindy gasped, "OH God! What happened?"

"You just got tied honey," Lori explained. I expected the dog to try to dismount and turn so that he could defend himself and his bitch but evidently he had been trained to relax and not dismount when fucking a woman, as he seemed to be content to stay mounted on the prone woman who he was fucking.

"I feel like I'm going to split open," Lindy moaned. I realized then that what Lori had told me about sex being a spectator sport was definitely going to be true in the family that I would be forming to take with me on the mission that the Tuull AI wanted me for. I was fascinated by the interplay between the dog's muscular spasms as he pumped what I knew to be copious amounts of sperm into Lindy and Lindy's sympathetic jerks and moans. I was convinced that Samson would stay mounted until I saw him begin to swing a paw across Lindy's body so that he had both front feet on one side of her. The dog twisted his body around as Lindy let out another loud groan and said, "OH SHIT! He's twisting me inside out!"

I was so intent on watching Lindy get fucked by Samson and Sheba was so intent on catching my attention that neither of us noticed that Duke was sneaking in on his belly until he had licked Sheba's well presented vulva! Sheba froze which just encouraged Duke to take another long lick at her. I was in one way glad to see this happen as I could hope that if Sheba accepted a dog and stopped wanting to be the top and only female in my life it would make things go much better for me in my pursuit of the mission I'd accepted.

Sheba sat and growled at Duke, who, either due to training or instinct, stayed mostly on his belly. Sheba looked at me as if to ask what I was going to do about Duke. My decision was, nothing. If I was going to make Sheba accept the role of a dog she could no longer be the alpha bitch in my life. While Sheba was looking at me Duke maneuvered a bit closer to Sheba. She proved that she was watching by growling at him. I wasn't sure she was as convinced as she might have been a few days ago that she should be growling at Duke if I wasn't going to assert alpha male rights to her.

In one way it would hurt me to make Sheba be only a dog but if I was going to make a positive contribution to the efforts of the Confederate effort I did not need the distraction that she represented. Therefore I ignored Sheba and Duke and concentrated on the tableau that Lindy and Samson were presenting with Lori as an evident coach and provocateur.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.