Kia-ora Girl
Chapter 7 : A girl like That

Copyright© 2013 by Margot

Janet was alone with her thoughts as she walked through the park from school. The affair she had longed for with Dad had finally happened. Like some other girls at school she found older men far more attractive than boys. How lucky she'd got when younger, having Dad share her bedroom for a while. It had been the start of understanding a mans desire. And unlike them she kept it all to herself. Then as time went on there was an extra side to it; she desiring him. That had been magical; realising he was handsome and muscular. Oh and that meaty cock between his legs. She quivered at the thought of it inside her. For months before she had masturbated in bed at the idea of wanking and sucking that cock. Men were so lucky to have that all to themselves whenever they liked. She knew now it was called sexual attraction. Then she laughed to herself; How could she get excited for a boys small penis? They couldn't even squirt a spot of spunk. Janet blushed. When sucking his cock in The Troxy she hadn't bargained for that rush of juice into her mouth. The panic! What to do with it? What must he have thought of her ... swallowing it? Now she would have a tissue handy. But best of all was how different she felt now; after leaning how to entice him; after having seduced that big strong handsome man. She felt powerful and it was a magical feeling. Janet broke into a run while laughing, "Yes; I seduced him into my bed and he fucked me good!" she declared to the empty park.

Mother was home early for a change when Janet bounded in. "My your cheerful today madam, did a boy whistle after you!" she greeted. Janet felt a pang of guilt but came back with, " Oh Mum your back early, are you cooking something for tea today?" "Now that's what I call a back-hand compliment Janet and yes It's Shepherd's Pie with peas and gravy so do get changed and washed by five." said Margot breezily adding, " Your father wont be in till later this evening; he's doing that club bar or some such thing." "O K Mum." said Janet bounding up the stairs. Margot called after her, " It will give us a chance to chat for a change!"

Yes thought Margot, it wont be long before some spotty yob is sniffing around her. She ought to warn Janet somehow. Not that she was that kind of girl. She had raised her too well for that. She grimaced, But she; Margot, had been caught out.

Janet had soon cleared her plate of Shepherd's Pie, it was her favorite. Then had come plum duff and custard. " Gosh Mum, your giving me the works today! Exclaimed Janet. "Well, I'll come clean with you," smiled her mother, I'm hoping you take kindly to a bit of news." Then she spoke of a works trip to France due soon that her boss Raymond needed to be on. She felt now Janet was a teenager she would be OK at home with her Father. Janet's heart missed a beat but she kept a strait face. " How long will you be away for mum?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.