Kia-ora Girl - Cover

Kia-ora Girl

Copyright© 2013 by Margot

Chapter 5

Margot had left after six one evening when the taxi had called. She said it would be a late one. They were both glad. In her bedroom later Janet felt tense. She'd put on her new dress and appraised herself in the mirror before going downstairs. As she entered the room his eyes widened in pleasure. "Mmm, your in those high-heels!" "Do you like them Dad?" He kissed her on the cheek saying softly,"Look your old enough to call me Dan and yes you look wonderful." "Yes Dan." She smiled and sat at the table with a book.

Dan leafed through the paper by the radio. The he got up and stuck his hands in his pockets. "I think I'll have a glass of sherry young lady," he announced. "Do you like a sherry shandy?! He asked her. "Oh I don't know, what's it like?" "OK you're about to find out then!" he laughed. She laughed too and closing her book, raised herself from the table and stood fingering her hair in the mirror above the mantelpiece. Dan returned bearing a small round tray with drinks. She turned taking the glass of sherry and sipped it looking him in the eye. " That's nice Dan." Dan took-in the vision before him; her confidence her sensuality her effervescence and took a sip of his own drink. " Cheers young lady!" He said to her. Her giggle was the nicest sound Dan had ever heard. Jan smiled, " I've never been a young lady before but I could get use to it." "You're my young lady." He murmured bending forward and kissing her tenderly on the lips; her eyes closed and she kissed him back. Then silence. They both felt embarrassed. Dan, rather lost, turned to the radio and fiddled with the dial. "Must be something better to hear on this thing Janet," She too was flustered and gazed into the glass while sipping from it. Dan found some band music and sat down again. Janet asked if they could find Radio Luxembourg on the dial. "Oh that, yes do you know where it is sweetheart?" he replied. She glanced at him, " I think I can find it Dan." It was the station all the kids liked with all the groovy songs but Mother always moaned if she tune in to it saying it was common and trashy. With a twist of the dial she had it and out came a great jive number that she knew. She gave out a yell and began a bopping swaying movement and snapping her fingers. Dan was in awe at her sudden vivacious power. She laughed at his response, " Your blushing Dan!" "Yes I believe I am!" he laughed, How do you do that?" Janet took hold of his hand and bopped around him like she did with the chair back when by herself to the music. To Dan it was magical and tears welled up as he held out his hand for her. The number ended and they both gave a cheer clasping each other in glee. They both grabbed their drinks and downed them. The following number was good too and Dan joined in getting the swing quite well. When Dan flopped down on the sofa she plonked down close beside him her hand on his arm then her head too. They were both sweaty and giggling. Dan's cock began to crank- up. A slower smoochy song was being played now. Dan rested his hand on her thigh. "Where did you learn to dance like that? Dan asked. "Just indoors and in the playground, do you like it?" "Well its very clever. And just a little bit naughty." he said looking at her pointedly as his hand moved further. She giggled, " You mean sexy." "Yes I do " Very slowly he leant forward and put his lips on hers; then her tongue came twisting onto his. His arm went around her head and they necked ravenously all through the next pop record on Luxembourg.

She went up first. He heard her go into the bathroom and that seemed to take an age. The she was in the bedroom. Dan's cock was busting. Eventually he heard her get into bed. Then he followed; his thumping erection causing problems in the bathroom as he rolled on a Durex. He smiled: one daughter was enough he mused. He crept into the darkened bedroom and stood by her bed whispering, " Janet?" " Yes?." She replied. He slid in against her naked body and they immediately embraced. A few moments later Janet briefly screeched. Her virginity had been broken.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.