Kia-ora Girl
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2013 by Margot

On her thirteenth birthday he had taken Janet shopping. Together they chose her a new fashion dress. Wearing that dress with high heels made Janet feel sophisticated.

Dan had told her she could pass for sixteen easy and Janet was thrilled to hear that. Just to prove it Dan said he would take her to the cinema to see an adult film. But she had to keep it quiet. Janet was thrilled at the idea of going out at night.

Margot believed it was a club rehearsal that evening they'd set off; but the bus dropped them near The Troxy cinema in town. During the bus ride Janet had slipped into her new stilettos and dabbed on make-up. Dan's cock cranked just watching her and realised she was unadulterated jail-bait for any other man; but not him. A Dad had to guard his daughter from that sort. He took her hand as she got from the bus and she put her arm through his as they strolled along. In the dark they were just another couple out on a date. "Well we've time for a drink in The Crown before we go in? " Dan suggested. " Oh, go into a pub, that's cool! Janet enthused. "Come on then, and just act like its normal." laughed Dan. The Crown was cosy inside with after office customers. Dan seated her at a table and went to the bar. He ordered: " A large gin & tonic and a tonic with lemon slice for the girl."

They looked the same so they wouldn't know and at the table he handed Janet the gin. "Just sip it slowly OK?" "OK I will," she giggled sipping the gin; taking in her surroundings she sipped again confiding softly, " Just fancy, I'm in a pub with a handsome man." For a moment Dan wondered if she was sincere. Then her eyes had met his and he realised she was. This was like her first date. That's how it felt for Dan too and he had the best girl in the world. Then he said "Hey we should get moving!" So Janet drained her glass.

In the foyer of The Troxy Dan got seats for the upper circle. Janet had only been in a cinema during the day with a friend and never in the posh circle. She felt so excited. Dan took her hand and they climbed the curving carpeted staircase that led to the darkened circle. A film was running. The usherette greeted them with her torch shone on the ground. Dan murmured in the lady's ear, putting silver in her hand. She led them up to the rear double seats; hardly anyone there. They settled into the deep plush sofa and with curbed emotion watched the Rock Hudson romance on the screen. Dan's heart thumped nervously. He looked cautiously around. No one even near them. His arm went round and rested on her far shoulder. She did not react. Then his hand went beneath her arm with a suggestive squeeze. Janet watched the film. Dan felt alarmed; had he made a disastrous misjudgement? So much rested on this moment. Suddenly Janet had rested alongside him. Dan sighed in joy and relief. Then her head came onto his chest. The danger was past. Dan's hand could easily fondle over her small pointed breast now and her head nuzzled against him. His cock needed more room. Janet too was hot. Her face came round to meet his; her full lips were his to kiss; and he could smell the gin on her breath. This was a moment he had daydreamed of at work. She was his girl. His hand lowered slowly over her breast down to her groin. If she had been naked his fingers could have easily entered her. She stiffened with pleasure; a small moan escaping her lips. Taking her lovely head in his hand he put his lips to hers. It was a deep romantic kiss that took their breath away. The film on the screen swirled on as their hands explored each other. Her hand had found his cock; it was on the point of snapping. He dropped his zip. Within a few minutes it was in her mouth. Now it was Dan's eyes fixed on the screen.

Hardly a word had been spoken in the cinema until Dan realised they had better start for home. Before leaving the foyer Janet had a kia-ora drink to sip at the bus stop. Glances between them were of lovers.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.