Kia-ora Girl - Cover

Kia-ora Girl

Copyright© 2013 by Margot

Chapter 3

Janet and Dan were cosy roommates in no time. In the morning she'd chatter away to him as he watched her get dressed; he, stroking his shaft beneath his bed-covers. Janet guessed what he was doing and it excited her. It was more than Dan could dream of; his very own schoolgirl striptease, hopping out bed she takes off her pyjama leggings. She has no sense of modesty. Rubbing her gorgeous fuckable arse she seeks out her knickers. Now, glimpses of snatch as she pulls them on. Dan's cock pulsed and oozed. He simply had to grin and bear it!

But was he being helpful enough? Another morning she'd risen, he'd slipped out of bed naked. He'd pulled on his y-fronts. She had seen his erection. Casually he'd picked up her school knickers chuckling, "Come on slow coach, step into these and I'll get your fresh blouse." He'd bent before her, his face just inches from her snatch. She stepped into her knickers. He'd hoisted them, resting his hands on her waist from which he felt a tiny trembling. In squatting Dan was unaware his cock had sprung loose above his waistband; It's head glistening just below Janet's nipples. Her loins had tingled strangely. She felt dizzy.

"A kiss before you go to the bathroom," croaked Dan. She complied in a French style. A bead of precum oozed on Dan's cock. Janet turned and went to the bathroom and locked the door. She gave her clit a hard time with the toothbrush handle; her thighs shuddering with delight.

Margot too was content and visibly more relaxed. It had only been a few weeks but having Dan to keep Janet occupied had made a difference. It was giving her affair with Raymond more room; and that's all she wanted. One marriage was enough for Margot. At the week-end she had another frank discussion with Dan and between them they'd reach a happy compromise. He would fix up the empty bedroom for himself and get a job. Their's would be a discreetly open marriage. They shook on it.

Dan started work at the wood-yard just a mile away. This meant that he would at last have some spare cash to spread around; but he would miss helping Janet dress for school in the morning. Still, perhaps something after school? Perkins Timber occupied a tract of rural land that spun off into Hertfordshire. They said badgers and deer were in the forest. The work was varied and involved all sorts of machinery to work the timber into various materials much of it for home building. Dan found the wood yard a great place to work. The men were good company and working with timber was a nice way of earning a living. Dan was started off as a sawyer mate and after a few days his arm muscles were aching as never before. When finishing at five, there was the works social club; darts, snooker and occasional shows.

After a year or so at the mill Dan had been made up to foreman; also did the club's bar cellar work. On show nights he became a stagehand and Janet his helper.

The work had made Dan's arms muscular and powerful. Janet was over twelve now. Dan liked to catch her off guard after school occasionally. It was best if she was still changing out of her uniform. Beneath that outfit now was a luscious little body that he yeaned for. Curvy hips connected to a tiny waist that led up to her small red pointed breast. Her legs were a symphony of curves that guarded her sacred snach. But Dan was careful not to overstep the bounds of decency. He would just tussle with her on her bed for a bit, keeping it a playful romp with the odd brushing up against her half undressed body. He could tell she liked it. In fact he swore she was pushing her groin against his at times. Then he would leave her for the bathroom and jolt his juice into the pan. He would have to be careful; she was getting a bit hot to handle.

Dan had also been careful not to rock the boat with Margot. He may have questioned Margot's ever-frequent nights out; but he welcomed them. So did Janet. Theirs was a marriage of convenience that was working well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.