Knight in Shining Armor
Chapter 43: Water, Water Everywhere

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 43: Water, Water Everywhere - Arthur Sherwood, a wealthy bachelor, comes to the rescue of damsels in distress with more than spiritual rewards.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

I was enjoying a peaceful afternoon lounging by the pool contemplating the many mysteries of the universe. I had my eyes closed and I was almost ready to nod off for a mid morning nap. Heavy duty thinking has a distinct effect on my brain causing me to slowly shut down my senses and rest. Suddenly my reverie was rudely interrupted by a throng of female bodies thundering past me intent upon emptying the pool with a monster sized tidal wave. The big splash was followed by the almost deafening sounds of laughing and screaming girls.

In my drowsy state I slowly came back to the world of the living and became aware of my surroundings. Just as I was opening my eyes I felt the lounge I was reclined on being lifted and carried away. Suddenly it tilted and I was rudely removed from my comfortable position and thrust into another world and surrounded by water. I couldn't see anything as I was totally engulfed by the water and started my journey downward until I abruptly stopped solidly on the bottom. In my dazed state I would have drowned if it were not for several hands lifting me from almost certain death allowing me to once again breathe in fresh air.

I was held aloft by those hands as I sputtered and coughed trying to clear the intrusion of water where it was not supposed to be. Once I was able to breathe normally and had my wits about me I noticed that I was being held by four of the most heavenly beautiful naked nymphs to ever grace the planet. I immediately saw eight perfectly proportioned female breasts accompanied by four pretty faces smiling and laughing as they rejoiced in the impact of their surprise on me. I slowly looked around and recognized Kim, Dora, Melissa and Grace holding me on the surface of the water.

I don't remember taking my bathing trunks off but sure enough I was completely naked. As I was being held up by four hands, their other hands started to caress my body from head to toe. With all that attention I immediately started to relax my whole body. Well, all except for one part of my physical being, which took notice of my surroundings and stood proudly erect ready for some attention. I noticed my legs were being spread as another head and shoulders made their way up until a soft hand took hold of my manhood and started stroking and squeezing. Suddenly my shaft which was enjoying the freedom of basking in the sunlight was denied that pleasure by being engulfed in a warm moist cavern of a female mouth.

Surrounded by lips and lashed by a probing tongue, the hardness of that shaft increased to the point that it turned into a rod of steel hardness ready to do battle with the enclosure which surrounded it. My state of arousal was climbing with lightning speed as my body reacted to the assault and issued forth a veritable torrent of white cream trying to drown the perpetrator of the assault on my manhood. I lifted my head and recognized the smiling face of Cathy with white streaks leaking from the corners of her mouth. At that point I had counted five conspirators joined in an effort to get as much reaction from me as humanly possible. I then became aware of a gaggle of girls also surrounding me cheering on my five direct assailants.

I was slowly allowed to rest my feet on the bottom of the pool as I attempted to stand up on shaky legs. Where it not for the help of my beauties around me I would have sunk down into the depths of the water like a submarine trying to elude some aggressors on the surface. I slowly calmed back down to the point were I was able to stand on my own and catch my breath. My breathing and heart rate were returning, somewhat, to a normal state as my brain started to foment a plan of revenge against those assailants who had so savagely attacked my poor body and mercilessly stimulated every nerve ending in my being

Looking around, I assessed my situation and realized that I was outnumbered by twelve to one. Now most warriors would, at that point, surrender in defeat. My never say die mind did just the opposite and launched an attack against the nearest adversary I could locate. My target tried valiantly to escape my onslaught but was not successful as I attempted to smother her with my mouth. I slowly became aware that you cannot smother your opponent by using your own mouth. It became a battle of wills to see which opponent would succumb first. At the same time there was a fierce battle being played out as two tongues thrust and parried for all they were worth. If there were a referee keeping track he would have called it a tie score as we both ran out of air and broke apart taking a lung full of air simultaneously.

I changed my plan of attack and decided to wreak as much havoc as I could. I made my way through the crowd pinching, prodding and caressing as much naked flesh as I could reach. I left in my wake a long line of giggles and squeals as the girls tried in vain to elude my onslaughts. As I was wading and growling my way my weapon of mass destruction came on line and, like a torpedo launched from a nuclear submarine, led my body to the nearest target it could find and unceremoniously entered that target and proceeded to pummel its adversary relentlessly causing an involuntary reaction in its targeted being. The receptor of the onslaught, in a valiant effort, attempted to crush the carrier of the weapon by wrapping her arms around my neck and squeezing me gently. There was a battle going on beneath the surface as two bodies thrust and withdrew at increasing speed until both parties surrendered in defeat and allowed simultaneous orgasms to wash over both bodies.

Having expended every weapon at my disposal and exhausted my reserves of energy, I gave up in defeat and made my way out of the battlefield and collapsed on one of the lounge chairs for some much needed rest and recouperation. I guess that my war had been somewhat successful in that I was soon joined by a dozen heavenly bodies ready, willing and able to cater to my slightest desire. I relaxed on the lounge hoping that I would not have to go through that torture again for at least another fifteen minutes. The things a guy has to put up with when he has a house full of horny women and girls.

To that point, not a single word of protest, encouragement or amusement had been spoken. Oh sure, there were giggles and shrieks galore but not one intelligible word passed my ears. There was, however, a litany of conversation going on in the form of glances, caresses and moans beyond compare. As I looked to the eyes of my assailants I saw straight into their souls and saw love and devotion beyond compare. I thanked my lucky stars that I was showered with so much affection that would surely last me until my dying day. It occurred to me that if that kind of activity kept up my dying day would occur sooner than I would have preferred. What's that old expression, 'Killing me with kindness?' Yeah, but what a lovely way to go. As I looked around at the dozen goddesses of sensuality around me a silly thought crossed my mind, 'Hugh Hefner, eat your heart out.'

Basking in the aura of adoring females, my mind started to wander again. What forces of the cosmos have drawn so many girls to me and conversely sent me to them. Could it be simple sex? Not really. I guess I have an inner driving force which causes me to come to the aid of females of any age who are in need of my intervention into their calamities. I have the utmost of respect for them and, literally, would give them the shirt off my back to help them. The only reward I seek is to see them better off than when I first encountered them.

My reverie was abruptly interrupted as raindrops started to fall. Now I will concede that getting wet was no problem; were it not for the fact that the raindrops were extremely cold and somewhat painful as they hit my bare skin. I had no choice but to close the roof over the patio and pool. The pool and patio had been designed for use year round so it could be closed off from the elements. After the rain pelted us for a while, the wind picked up blowing things around so I also closed the sliding glass partitions sealing us off from the onslaught of Mother Nature's fury. I had not been paying attention to the weather forecast so we were caught literally by surprise. The sky was getting darker and darker casting a rather ominous aura about Camelot. Conditions were deteriorating so fast that I decided to go into my office and get on the computer to see what was going on.

When I got there my weather radio was issuing a severe thunderstorm warning for the whole area. I logged into the weather website and brought up a map of our surroundings. I was shocked to see how widespread the storm had become in such a short time. The radar showed rainfall of almost an inch an hour widespread over the mountainous area where we lived. The weather radio them beeped and the weather service issued a flash flood warning for valleys, streams and rivers over the whole central area of the state. In spite of the heavy stone construction of Camelot, I could hear the rain pounding on the roof and running in torrents through the drainage spouts. Suddenly the sound changed to a staccato of pinging. I recognized the sound as hail so I got on the phone and called our airport. I spoke to the manager's wife and she told me that all the airplanes, including the Gulfstream, were safely in the hangar buildings. That was a load off my mind.

I went into the kitchen and looked outside to see golf ball sized hail crashing to the ground. Fortunately the glass on the roof over the pool was made of a high impact composite material which was virtually unbreakable. With all the noise there was a mass exodus from the pool and all the girls ended up inside the house. The rain was so heavy that the circular driveway out front became a veritable lake with a fountain in the middle. I knew that all our vehicles were safely sheltered in the garage so there was nothing to do but sit tight and wait out the storm. I called over to the school to check on them and Chris told me that everything was doing just fine. She did mention that there was a bunch of sopping wet girls running around seeking dry places to dry off. It seemed that the ones who were not in the pool had on shorts and tee shirts. My mind was whirling envisioning so many wet tee shirts running around. Well, George should enjoy the show at least.

The rain had been coming down for about an hour when I got on my ham radio and checked in on the skywarn net. As I listened I heard reports of rising water all over the area. One particular hazard of hilly terrain is the possibility of flash floods. Water will wash debris down stream until it meets with an obstruction and piles up creating a dam. Once enough water backs up, it will breach the dam causing a wall of deep water to go cascading down the river bed flooding everything in its path. People with nice scenic creek-side homes suddenly found themselves in the middle of a lake if they were lucky. Otherwise they would be riding their home like a boat headed down-stream and, met with an obstruction, disintegrating into a tangled pile of debris. Having personally seen that situation in Bandera, Texas some time ago, I can attest to the total devastation a flash flood can inflict. I saw two hundred year-old stone construction houses literally swept from their foundations leaving nothing but a bare concrete slab. I was shocked to see cars tossed around like toy boats, some of which ended up in treetops.


Polly Travis (14) and her little sister Penny (12) were enjoying the day camping with their parents at a nice campground near the Big Moose River. They had set their tent on the bank of the river so they could enjoy the view. The girls were playing a game of hide and seek while dad was in the river fishing. Mom was relaxing in front of the tent after having cleaned up from their breakfast. The only sounds were the rippling of the water and occasional giggles from the girls. It was a very restful and peaceful scene. Dad and mom both worked and were very busy so that was the first time the family had the chance to do something together.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.