Knight in Shining Armor
Chapter 36: Another school

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 36: Another school - Arthur Sherwood, a wealthy bachelor, comes to the rescue of damsels in distress with more than spiritual rewards.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

We left the park and headed west on I-10. Our destination on this leg was San Antonio. That was the location of the school we built right after the one in Sarasota. Headed up by a very nice couple I recruited while on a trip there to oversee some of the construction. Located on River Road in the city of Boerne, Texas gave access to the river for some aquatic activities. Being a non-profit organization it could have waterfront access without the high taxes involved.

It was about mid morning when we pulled up to the school. I had heard some rumors about goings on at this school and wanted to check them out for myself. I walked in the front door and found nobody there so I roamed around the building to see if I could find someone. I looked in several of the rooms and only encountered a couple of girls reading and doing homework. The classrooms were empty as were the living room and game room. I finally located someone in the kitchen.

A lady in a chef's uniform asked me, "May I help you?"

"Where is everybody?"

"They are out by the river. We're having a water festival today."

"Where is the headmaster?"

"He went into town to pick up some supplies."

"Who is in charge while he is gone?"

"That would be his wife Mrs. Caldwell."

"Is she available?"

"She is at the water front with the girls."

I left the building most displeased with their security and headed out to the waterfront. I was noticed by several of the girls but I was not challenged at all. I asked where Mrs. Caldwell was and a girl pointed her out to me.

"Mrs. Caldwell?"

"Yes, that's me. Oh Mr. Sherwood, how nice to see you. What can I do for you?"

"I came down to see how the school is doing."

"Well, I'd say we're doing just fine. Everything is running smoothly and we currently have seventy five girls staying here. Today is our water festival to give the girls a break from schoolwork."

"Okay, that's a super idea. Living and going to school in the same building can be a bit boring."

"That's what we figured. We take a day off each month and do something different each time."

"When do you expect Mr. Caldwell back?"

"He should be back almost any time now."

Grace and Kim came rolling up with the strollers and joined us. We watched as the girls enjoyed their time off. They were swimming, canoeing, jogging and sailing. I didn't see a single girl who looked bored. It wasn't but a minute before the strollers were surrounded by girls admiring the little ones. The babies reveled in all the attention and were smiling up a storm.

After a while Jim Caldwell, the headmaster, showed up. "Art, nice to see you again. What brings you out here to the wild west?"

"Hi Jim, I'm checking up on the schools to see how they are running."

"Well, we've had our share of growing pains but I'd say we're doing just fine."

"I've got a couple of things to discuss with you today. Can we go up to the school and talk?"

"Sure, no problem. Joyce is just about to herd all the girls up for lunch so we can go meet in my office."

We went up to the school and sat down in Jim's office. "Jim, when I arrived here I just walked into the building and poked around with not a single person confronting me to find out what I was doing here. That scares me a little because you never know who might be coming in here for some sinister reason. With so many girls involved it would be easy for one of them to disappear."

"Art, I have thought about that very thing and don't know what we can do. These girls trust us with their safety and God forbid if anything bad should happen to any of them."

"Is it possible that any of the girls have turned up missing?"

"Not that I know of. I would think that someone would notice if a girl turned up missing."

"Well, we are going to implement a new security strategy to make sure nothing like that happens. Jim, do you have a roster of all the girls here?"

"Yes I do. Here you go."

I looked over the list and counted 75 names in all. There was a flurry of activity as all the girls returned for lunch. Grace, Kim and I went into the dining room with the strollers. The babies were all asleep so we took seats at the head table. Jim got up and announced to the girls that there was a visitor today. He introduced me and I stood up to address the girls.

"Ladies, I am sure happy to see all your smiling faces today. It looks like the staff here is treating you all very well. The water festival looked like a lot of fun and I'm sure you enjoyed it. It's nice to be able to take a break every once in a while.

My daughter Kim is handing out post cards for you to let me know how you are doing and if there are any questions you have. You do not have to give your name but feel free to write down any concerns you may have or anything you might want. Feel free to voice your wants and I promise I will read them all."

There was a round of applause after which Jim called out table numbers to go through the line to get their lunch. When the last girl had gotten her lunch we went through the line and got our lunch. As we were eating I mentioned to Jim, "Jim, I only count 74 girls. Is someone out sick or something?"

"Not that I know of. I am supposed to be told if there are any girls out sick or whatever."

Jim stood and took the roster and called off names with each girl responding with "here." When he got to Melissa Madison there was no reply. He called the rest of the names and got a response with every one. Jim then checked with the nurse with no luck. He asked if anyone had seen Melissa. One girl spoke up and said she saw her at supper last night but she wasn't at breakfast.

I got up and said, "Ladies, we're going to have a search party. I want you all to search the building and grounds for Melissa. Look everywhere you can think of. If anybody finds her bring her right to the office. Now, head out and good luck."

The girls fanned out to search. After about an hour of looking Melissa was not found. I asked Jim if there was any place the girls were not allowed to go. He mentioned just the basement of the building. The girls were not allowed down there because there were too many safety hazards down there. I told Jim to come with me and we went into the basement. I was intimately familiar with the plans for the building and knew every nook and cranny of the whole building.

When we got to the basement I noticed a cement block wall that was not on the plans for the building.

I asked, "Jim what is that wall doing there?"

"Our maintenance man constructed that to store the hazardous materials like paints and solvents. He has the only key to the lock and keeps it locked for safety purposes. Melissa couldn't have gone in there since it is locked all the time."

"We are not going to leave any place unchecked. Where is the maintenance man now?"

"He went out to the lumber yard to get some wood for the back fences."

"Jim, I have a hard and fast rule that there are to be no locks that you do not have a key for."

I reached over to a work bench and picked up a pry bar and made short work of the lock. I opened the door and was shocked at what I saw. There was a single light on the ceiling illuminating the room. There was a table, chair, commode chair and a bed. On the bed I saw the figure of a girl tied and gagged and struggling at her bindings.

Jim let out a blood curdling scream and rushed over to the girl. "Art, this is Melissa. Oh my god what could have happened to her?"

Jim and I untied the girl and removed her gag. She was crying and breathing fast in a total panic. I got on my cell phone and called for Grace and Kim to come down to the basement. About two minutes later they arrived and immediately went to the girl to calm her down and assure her that she was going to be all right. Shortly after that the school nurse showed up to check the girl over.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.