Knight in Shining Armor - Cover

Knight in Shining Armor

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Chapter 25: Time Marches On

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25: Time Marches On - Arthur Sherwood, a wealthy bachelor, comes to the rescue of damsels in distress with more than spiritual rewards.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Fall had fallen, and the colors on the trees were magnificent. Kim, Cathy and I took advantage of every chance we got to ride around Camelot shooting pictures of the fall foliage. Okay, I admit: the trees weren't the only things I took pictures of. Even dressed in jeans and tee-shirts, they were a study in beauty. The bright yellow maple leaves even got jealous when the sun lit up the girls' hair; making it glow like pure gold. I made sure to capture every angle I could. Every once in a while, one of them would get impy and swing around to take my picture as I was taking one of them. That made for some comical shots that I had to remember to frame side-by-side later.

We had packed a picnic lunch so we spread a blanket out and sat down to eat. Both girls had the same idea at the same time as they pulled off their tee-shirts saying that they wanted to get some sun. Surprise, surprise; neither girl had on a bra. I surely was not about to complain with scenery like that to look at. Kim took a bite of her peanut-butter and jelly sandwich and a drop of jelly landed right on her nipple. I didn't know if it was an accident or not and I really didn't care. I leaned over and licked the jelly off her boob throwing in a few extra licks for good measure. To make sure I got all of the jelly I sucked on her nipple for a while. Better safe than sorry.

Cathy, seeing all of that going on, dripped some jelly on her nipple; and then looked at me expectantly. I did the only gentlemanly thing I could and licked up the jelly and sucked her nipple very clean. So it continued: drip-lick-suck, drip-lick-suck until both girls ran out of sandwich and I swallowed all the jelly I could handle. After that fun game the girls decided to stretch out to soak up some sun. It looked like such a good idea so I followed suit, taking off my shirt and relaxing in the sun.

As we were riding around after lunch we came near the cave. Cathy noticed the entrance and asked what it was. I told her that it was a cave that I had been in to explore. I lied to her that there was nothing in there to see and we kept moving along. We took several more pictures of the terrain and I showed the girls about how to get some close-ups of some exceptional leaves, ant hills, spider webs and a rather large honey-bee hive. Kim happened upon the perfect opportunity as a Monarch Butterfly landed on a nearby leaf. I heard her snap off at least ten shots before the butterfly got camera shy and flew off.

It was a rather leisurely afternoon of taking pictures and exploring the estate. Heading on towards supper time we rode back to the barn to put the horses away and make our way to the house. Cathy was asking some more questions about the cave so I told her to ask Chris. Hopefully Chris could satisfy her curiosity or at least drop the subject.


Christmas time was fast approaching and Alice was getting excited about her wedding. She and Fitzroy planned to be wed at the nursing home where her mother was living. Grace was to be her matron of honor and I was to be Fitzroy's best man. Alice's mother would have the honor of giving away the bride. The chaplain at the nursing home would perform the ceremony. Alice had made it quite clear that there were to be no presents and no reception beyond maybe a celebratory lunch at some restaurant. We acceded to her wishes and the ceremony was held just the way she wanted. I did manage to give them a small gift of three days off, paid, so they could go off somewhere to get better acquainted. Call it a mini-honeymoon if you will.

Construction of Chris and George's house was well under way. They chose to have the design of the house complement Camelot, but in a smaller version. They would have five bedrooms including a master suite and four Jack and Jill bedrooms sharing bathrooms. Vicky and Brittany would each have her own room while Melissa and Bobby would share a room.

Those last two were virtually inseparable. Despite the five-year difference in their ages they shared the same interests and played the same games. The only times they were not within sight of each other was during the school day. Considering all they had been through it was only natural that they would cling to each other like that.

Kim and Cathy invited Miss Collins, their photography teacher, to have dinner with us. They gave her a tour of the house and grounds and as expected, she was impressed with my photo studio. I even showed her some of my tamer figure studies. The best shot of Cathy on the staircase turned out to be her favorite. It was a shot which only showed a hint of Cathy's intimate parts.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.