Knight in Shining Armor
Chapter 20: Cathy comes of age

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20: Cathy comes of age - Arthur Sherwood, a wealthy bachelor, comes to the rescue of damsels in distress with more than spiritual rewards.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Jumping ahead a few years we find that Art is a grandfather to six girls and...

"Wait! Hold it right there, Stepdad."

"What, Art?"

"Aren't you kind of jumping the gun?"

"Well, my readers are getting bored and want this story to end."

"In a pig's eye. Haven't you been reading the e-mails?"

"No, I've been too busy."

"Get your butt un-busy and read them; that's an order."

"Okay, okay, stop throwing things at me. I'll read them."

A short time later...

"See, I told you."

"Ever since you got to wear that crown in Camelot you've been kind of uppity."

"Hey, I pay you the big bucks to write this thing; so get on with it."

Yeah, yeah. Nag, nag, nag, you win, so here goes."


October was upon us virtually without warning. On the 14th we all got up and had a pretty interesting breakfast. Everybody was calm, cool and collected except for Cathy. She was acting like a firecracker with a lit fuse. With a birthday coming the next day, she was figuratively blowing on the fuse to make it burn faster. We all were ready to throw water on it to delay the inevitable.

I told Cathy, "Sweetheart, there's been some kind of a mix-up with your adoption and we need to go back to court to fix it up."

"Does that mean I can't call George Dad anymore?"

"No, don't ever do that. We can fix it up pretty quick."

When we finished breakfast, Chris, Grace, Cathy, George and I piled into my SUV and headed out. About a mile down the road I told everybody that I had to stop in at my friend's ranch for a minute. We pulled in and I got out. I went into the house and came out with my friend.

I walked over to my SUV and told everyone, "Hey, you guys have to see this. Come with me."

I led them over to a corral where there were quite a few horses milling around. Cathy hopped up on the fence and immediately a filly came over to her. Cathy petted the horse and started talking to it. "You're a very pretty horse. I'd sure like it if you could come home with me. Dad, can we buy this horse please? I promise I'll take good care of it."

"Cathy. You can't buy it."

"Why not?"

"Because you already own it."

"What? You're kidding. I do?"

"Yes, you do. Your mom and I got one too."

"Oh my God! When can we ride them?"

"How about a test drive right now?"

"Super."

I nodded to my friend and he had his men bring out three sets of tack for the horses. He showed Cathy how to saddle her horse and helped her mount up. He then led the horse around the corral while Chris and George rode theirs alongside. I don't think I have seen three happier people in my life.

They rode over to the gate and I opened it so the horses could be ridden over to the big stock trailer. Everybody dismounted and then the men unsaddled the horses and led them into the trailer. They loaded the saddles, blankets, and reins into the back of my SUV and we were off.

As we pulled out Cathy asked, "Don't we need to go to court?"

"No. I lied. Happy birthday, a day early."

We arrived back at Camelot followed by the truck pulling the stock trailer. Just as soon as we stopped a very excited Cathy bounded out and rushed over to the trailer. Her horse was the first one unloaded so she took the leader harness and led her new horse all around the barnyard. George got the saddles out and called Cathy over to show her again how to saddle her new best friend. Chris and I saddled the other two horses and led them to the pasture where we tied them to the hitching rail.

While all this was going on Manuel was saddling up the three horses in the barn, led them out and tied them up. Grace and Kim showed up and joined in on the excitement. Kim gave Cathy a big hug and a kiss, "Do you like your new horse?"

"Like it? I love her. Her new name is going to be Princess."

So we spent the rest of the morning giving Cathy riding lessons and having a good time trotting around the pasture. After about a half-hour Cathy was able to ride around and somewhat control her new horse. Chris and George had ridden before and took to it like riding a bicycle.

Kim was hanging close to Cathy giving her pointers about riding and telling her about the rides she had done around the estate. She didn't mention anything about the cave, leaving that for a later date. Kim and Cathy were both dressed in jeans and t-shirts so there was no worry about chafing. Cathy did, however, end up with a sore butt. She was going to have to learn how to use her legs to soften the ride.

At lunch the two teens were chatting a mile a minute about horses and the things they could do. All six horses were unsaddled and turned out to pasture to get acquainted. I noticed that Kim and Cathy's fillies seemed to hang around together as they roamed around the pasture.

All of a sudden I got a surprise as I looked out the window. It seemed that Grace's mare was in heat. My stallion noticed it and was sniffing around the mare quite enthusiastically. I knew what was going to happen so I had everybody come out to the back deck so Cathy and Kim could get a lesson about what goes on at a ranch.

My stallion didn't disappoint us as he mounted Grace's mare and tried his best to do his part in helping our equine population explosion. George and Manuel were out there and led George's stallion to the barn. It wasn't easy but between the two of them they got the horse into one of the stalls.

I noticed Cathy was watching intently and getting sort of antsy. If I could have read her mind I would have found that she was getting ideas about the human form of procreation. I whispered in her ear, "Hang in there little one. Your day will come."

"I can hardly wait," she whispered back, blushing.

With the excitement over we went back in and finished our lunch. After lunch we all went out to the barn for some horse grooming. I took some cut up apples and sugar cubes along to help Chris, Cathy and George make friends with their new horses. We brushed down their coats and talked with them as we did it. All six horses seemed to enjoy the attention as they were pampered. We made sure that Grace's mare and George's stallion were kept on opposite ends of the barn for good reason.

Kim and Cathy stayed out in the barn fussing over their horses as the rest of us headed back into the house. Chris asked me if we could talk.

I said, "Sure, let's go into my den."

She closed the door and I thought I heard the lock click. Uh oh, here we go again. Maybe it was just my imagination so we had a seat on the couch.

"Art, I've got a favor to ask of you if you're willing."

"Chris, you know that I'll do anything for you."

"Well, it's more for Cathy."

"Same answer. What is it?"

"She and I have talked several times about a problem she has. We are quite close so no subject is off limits. She said that she has met some very nice guys in school and her hormones are driving her to get quite intimate with one of them. She said she is scared that her first time would be a disaster.

"I understand where she was coming from since my first time was something I'd rather forget. The boy was just out for what he could get and then bragged all around school about his big conquest. I was so humiliated I wanted to crawl into a hole and die."

"Chris, I'm so sorry you had to go through that. It must have been devastating. I can appreciate how first times can be a bad experience in the back seat of a borrowed car on a lonely dirt road. All too many times I have heard tales of woe about that very subject."

"That's what I wanted to talk with you about. You see, Cathy has talked with Kim about her first time. When Kim told her how beautiful it was, Cathy got all excited and wanted hers to be like that."

"Chris, I can fully understand Cathy's need for it to be something special to remember fondly for years to come. Who do you have in mind to help her out?"

"Cathy told me all about what Kim had described as her first time and it was so beautiful that I felt myself starting to tear up thinking what I had missed. Kim told about how kind and gentle you were with her and how you did everything for her pleasure ignoring your own.

"I don't ask that you give her the big deal that Kim got but could you find it in your heart to make my baby's first time as enjoyable as she deserves?"

"Are you sure I am the right one for the job?"

"Cathy has a bigtime crush on you. She has told me what has gone on in this room behind locked doors and I think you are the only one who can make her feel spectacular. I'm pretty sure that when you told her you loved her that you were telling the truth. So, what do you say? Will you do it for her?"

"Chris, I have to be perfectly frank with you. Yes, Kim's first time was beautiful. I did my best to make it special for her but I have to admit that I also enjoyed every minute of it too. Kim is a very beautiful girl both inside and outside. She is truly a unique girl and I see the same thing in Cathy.

Cathy's affections are a very fragile thing and should be — no, must be — handled delicately. It is so easy to destroy a dream. So many girls have had to live with the emotional trauma of a bungled attempt that they are scarred for life. In some extreme cases the girl will give up on sexual relations and become frigid for life."

"Art, what you just said convinces me even more that you are the right one to introduce Cathy to the wonderful world of love."

"Okay, you convinced me so I will do it. I must caution you that after we have done it she is going to want to do it again in three days. I have to let you know that Grace and Kim are my primary lovers and nothing is going to destroy what we have. When the time comes that Cathy wants more we will have to deal with it being careful not to break her heart. We need her to understand this before we cross that threshold. Can you talk with her so she understands that?"

"I'll do my best. I have one more thing to ask of you."

"Anything."

"Would you kiss me please?"

"I would be honored. Is that why you locked the door?"

Chris meekly answered "Yes, I was hoping."

I tenderly took Chris in my arms and kissed her with all the passion I could muster. As I kissed her she shuddered and I swore she had a small orgasm since she then melted into my body and I had to hold her up.

"If that's the way you kiss Cathy, no wonder she is in love with you."

"Thanks. And I have to tell you that if Grace and Kim hadn't beat you to it, I would be all over you like the dew. George is one very lucky man."

"That's what I keep telling him."

"One last thing: I am going to tell Grace all about what we have discussed and it will only be done with her blessings."

"Cathy and I have already talked with her about it and she said it was fine with her but told me it was up to me to convince you."

"Why am I always the last one to know?"

"It's just the cross that men have to bear."

Chris left my den with a big smile on her face and a smug look like she had just braced the lion in his den and had conquered him.

Grace came in shortly. "So, you'll do it for her?"

"Did I really have any choice?"

"Not really. Now be a good boy and let's go up and so you can practice."

We made tracks up to the master suite where Grace pulled out all of the stops, making love with me with an enthusiasm I have grown to love. She turned me every which way but loose. When she got through with me I was totally drained of even the smallest spark of energy. I made a mental note to say yes more often, that is, if I survived.

The next day was Cathy's big day. She had requested a pool party so I knew that I was in for some delightful scenery and some frisky playfulness. Chris took Cathy to that special store (Victoria's secret) to get a special outfit for the evening's activity. When they got back I asked Cathy what they had bought. She blushed a beet red and ran up to her room. I figured if I was lucky I would get to see it later.

Right after lunch the birthday guests started to arrive. Cathy had invited the entire cheerleader squad and several of her other new friends. I was acting like an early warning radar swiveling my head back and forth. I was the veritable astronomer scoping out the heavenly bodies. Why is it that hot girls group with other hot girls forming a bevy of beautiful babes?

The uniform of the day seemed to be short-shorts and halter tops. It was evident that these girls were financially burdened and could not afford brassieres. I saw so many erect nipples that I was constantly salivating. My dad had told me that if I had impure thoughts I would turn to stone. It was starting.

All the girls had worn bikinis under their clothes so there was a mad flurry of shedding and splashing going on as my pool slowly filled up to overflowing with more flesh that one man could stand. The epitome of sexuality was Kim in her three postage stamp bikini. I'll never understand how Grace allows her to wear that thing. Whatever her reason, I'll be eternally grateful. I had all I could do to keep from dragging her off to some hidden corner and ravishing that perfect body.

I was walking along the side of the pool when I was tackled by one of Kim's friends and thrust headlong into the pool. Once I was in the water there erupted a massive game of embarrass the old man. I got poked, prodded and felt up by so many hands I didn't think I would be able to walk straight for a week. Some of the adventuresome girls even managed to reach down the front of my shorts and introduce themselves to my very erect manhood. It got so hot and heavy that I blasted a load creaming the inside of my shorts with copious quantities of my essence.

Feeling quite embarrassed about events, and blushing myself, I looked up to see Grace laughing her head off at my predicament. I was intent on getting out of the pool but every time I moved a foot towards the ladder I was dragged back two feet by at least two of the girls. I turned around to try to go the other way and ran into a bikini top floating on the surface. I made a turn to avoid the obstacle and sure enough ran smack dab into another one. Before I could count to ten there were dozens of tops floating and a gaggle of girls around me anxious to rub their magnificent breasts all over my body.

Just when I thought things could not get any worse one of the girls came up and threw her arms around my neck and mashed my lips with one of the hottest kisses I had ever suffered. She was thrusting her crotch back and forth against my then re-inflated cock. Ten seconds of that abuse later I felt fingers grabbing the waistband of my shorts applying a downward thrust so I was rendered nude as a noodle. Just as my shorts hit the floor of the pool, the gorgeous blonde who was kissing me took a deep breath and sank down. She took my reinvigorated tool in her mouth and sucked like a Hoover vacuum cleaner. I took her by surprise as I erupted into her mouth causing her to come up out of the water coughing and spitting like a drowning non-swimmer.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.