Knight in Shining Armor - Cover

Knight in Shining Armor

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Chapter 15: Another Encounter

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15: Another Encounter - Arthur Sherwood, a wealthy bachelor, comes to the rescue of damsels in distress with more than spiritual rewards.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Time slipped by as we all fell into somewhat of a routine existence. Chris and her girls (then three) were enjoying their new home. They don't object to the luxury lifestyle but Chris, in the back of her mind, would like to live in a home of her own. Grace and Kim feel like they are really at home and are looking forward fondly to marrying me. Kim, it seems, was not the only one with a crush on me. Cathy was showing all the signs of an infatuation. I didn't do anything to discourage her since I was enjoying the heck out of the attention.

One day I was at my computer reviewing some of the pictures I had stored there. Cathy had come in and was standing by me watching my every move. At fourteen years old she showed a great deal of intelligence and maturity. There's nothing like losing both of your parents to make you grow up in a hurry. Chris was doing a great job as a substitute mother and I was pressed into the job of replacement father.

As I was working, Cathy would shuffle closer to me until she was pressed right up against my side. She sneaked an arm around my shoulders and held me tightly to her side. It felt really good to have a girl showing her affection for me so I moved back a little and put my arm around her in much the same way I had done with Kim. My hand resting on her thigh seemed like just the right thing to do to show her that her affection was not one sided. I had to be very careful in how I approached her since I was not sure if her affection was genuine or just exhibiting gratitude for having rescued her. Since I was the only male in the house other that the servants, I rationalized that her affection was genuine.

After a short while, she surprised me by pulling my chair back away from the desk and crawling up on my lap. Her miniskirt flared out so she was sitting with her panty-encased butt on my lap. She put her arms around my neck saying softly, "Art, I love you." She then tilted her head and kissed me tenderly, directly on the lips. Her kiss was like magic to me setting off some electric sparks in my brain and made me realize that I loved her too.

"Cathy, you are a wonderful pretty girl and I love you too."

I guess that's all it took because she tightened her arms around my neck and planted a very passionate, very adult kiss on my lips. I was feeling pretty good until it got even better when she turned it into a French kiss complete with probing tongue and moaning.

Just then Chris walked into the room. "Well what have we here?"

"Aunt Chris, you have a boyfriend so why can't I?'

"Whatever are you talking about, young lady?"

"I've seen the way you and George look at each other."

"Oh? And how's that?"

"Like you two would rather be in each other's arms making love in some secluded spot."

"Cathy, I think you have an overactive imagination."

I interjected, "I'm sorry Chris, but I've noticed it too. We all have. You may not want to admit it but it looks like you are in love and I couldn't be happier for both of you."

Chris turned beet-red, turned around and left the room. Cathy, on the other hand, had a smug look on her face as if to say "I told you so." I noticed that I still had two arms around my neck and a pretty teenaged girl on my lap. Now I don't want to pass myself off as a totally innocent bystander. I had my left arm firmly around Cathy's waist while my right hand was resting on her bare thigh by her knee. To add insult to injury, there was a sizeable lump forming under her rear end which I was sure she had to notice.

She tilted her head back and resumed her (our?) kiss. I don't know who taught her to kiss but they did an admirable job. After we kissed for a few more seconds, Cathy unwrapped her left arm and reached down. I thought she might have removed my hand from her leg but she instead slid it up her leg until it was under the hem of her short skirt. She replaced her arm around my neck as I automatically started to caress her bare thigh. I detected that she was moaning through the kiss to show her contentment with our closeness.

She moved her legs apart making my hand slide off her left thigh and land on the inner thigh of her right leg. I continued caressing her inner thigh higher and higher while her breathing was becoming more pronounced. She was making subtle movements with her hips as if she were asking me to go farther. When my index finger made contact with her panties she almost sucked my face off as she gave out a gasp and another moan.

I ran my finger up and down her crotch until she broke the kiss long enough to say "Inside"

Knowing how to take a hint, I slid my finger into the leg hole of her sopping wet panties making direct contact with her most intimate of girl parts. Her arms became tighter and her kiss became even more intense than it had been. After a few seconds of stimulation she broke the kiss and buried her face against my neck. She was breathing harder and almost panting. Her whole body was shaking as it would if she were experiencing a chill. As hot as that girl was, I was sure it was not a chill.

When I made contact with her clit she stiffened and let out a muffled scream into my neck. She had most definitely had an orgasm. I was very pleased that I could give her one.

As soon as she came down from her peak she whispered in my ear, "Put it in me."

I worked my finger down in search for her entrance. When I found it I applied a little pressure and my finger slipped into the innermost recesses of her love tunnel. She gave out with a thrust of her hips causing my finger to enter all the way into her. I did not encounter any obstruction as my finger went in. I started a slow in and out rhythm as I stimulated her clit with my thumb.

I sped up my strokes causing her to thrust more and breathe faster. Her moans continued getting louder and more urgent all the time. All of a sudden her body arched out stiff and she let out a scream capable of raising the dead.

As Cathy was recovering from her orgasm I glanced up and saw a smiling Kim peeking around the door frame. She gave me a big thumbs-up and disappeared.

Once Cathy had recovered enough I had to ask, "Cathy, I didn't feel a hymen. Are you a virgin?"

"If you're asking if I have had sex yet, the answer is no. A girlfriend and I were experimenting with a vibrator once, got carried away and shoved it in breaking my cherry. It bled so I had to snatch one of my pads to soak up the blood."

"I think I should tell you that Kim knows what we just did."

"I had a long talk with her and told her how I feel about you. She told me that it was okay with her and to go for it."

"Kim is an amazing girl and a good friend for telling you that."

She timidly said, "Maybe I should tell you that it was Kim that I was playing with when I lost my cherry."

"I guess I should have figured as much."

"Art, Kim told me that you have taught her a lot about photography and other stuff."

"I guess you could say that's true."

"Will you teach me please?"

"What do you want to learn?"

"I want to learn about everything: photography, riding horses and sex."

"Photography and riding is no problem but your Aunt Chris should be the one to teach you about sex."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.