Knight in Shining Armor - Cover

Knight in Shining Armor

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Chapter 14: More Excitement

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14: More Excitement - Arthur Sherwood, a wealthy bachelor, comes to the rescue of damsels in distress with more than spiritual rewards.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Grace, Kim and I overslept the next morning. It was nearly nine before we made it out of bed. Okay, so we awoke at eight but who jumps out of bed when they first wake up? I mean, you have to slowly adjust to the day and some mattress stress-testing does the job quite admirably.

When we arrived down in the kitchen Chris and her girls had just finished breakfast and Alice was setting down our morning meal. Eggs, toast, bacon and OJ is my favorite and starts the day off just right. Grace mentioned to me that she had never seen the lake on my estate.

"Why don't we take the horses and go see it?" I replied. "There's a nice sandy beach on the far side that looks like it was made just for swimming."

"Wow! That would be super. We can be dressed and ready to go in about an hour. How does that sound?"

"That'll work for me. I've got to check with Manuel and George to see how they're doing but then I can be ready to go, too."

With the horses saddled up we headed out to do some more exploring. It took us about thirty minutes to reach the beach I had mentioned.

As we arrived there Grace commented, "Art this is very nice. In fact it is just as nice as the Caribbean beaches. Can we go swimming?"

"Sure, no problem. Did you two bring suits?"

"Ah, er, ah, no we didn't. We can swim in our undies if you're too embarrassed for us to go skinny dipping."

We dismounted and Kim was already making tracks to the water stark naked. Pointing at Kim I remarked, "Does that answer your question, Grace?"

I was so busy admiring Kim's gorgeous body that I didn't even notice that Grace also had gotten naked and was headed for the water. She hollered, "Last one in is a rotten egg."

I guessed that I was elected to be the rotten egg since it took me a few seconds to strip and make my way to the water. I also had to pause to appreciate those two magnificent bodies as they streaked across the sand. I felt like the luckiest man in the world right then.

We frolicked in the water and played some games as we swam around. I especially liked the games of tag. Those two ladies could come up with the most creative and exciting ways to tag me. I had a hard time (pun?) getting away from them since I was dragging my erection through the water broadside.

They both found that it was also handy for tagging me. Kim would grab hold for ten seconds before she would say, "You're it" and swim away.

One time I was standing chest deep in the water and could not see Grace anywhere. All of a sudden I felt a mouth inhale my cock whole.

I got tired and decided to drag my decrepit old body up to the beach. I spread out a beach towel and laid down to rest. I was shortly joined by the ladies as we all rested up. As we laid there holding hands I heard the sound of a light aircraft off in the distance. It was getting closer so I told the girls we should get dressed since it looked like we would have company pretty soon.

Sure enough, a single-engine plane appeared on the horizon. It looked like it was barely skimming the treetops. I heard the plane's engine sputtering and skipping as it passed overhead. It disappeared out of view as it flew over the wooded shoreline. My heart jumped up into my mouth when I heard a sickening crash sound followed by a boom. I saw a column of smoke rising from where I guessed the plane was.

We all bolted up and mounted the horses to check it out. We arrived where the plane went down and found it in flames. There was a young girl lying on the ground about ten feet from the burning plane. I rushed over, picked her up and carried her away from the blazing wreck.

She was unconscious so Grace and Kim attended to her. I moved back towards the plane but could not get close enough to see if there were any more people on board. The plane was in something of a clearing so I felt there was not much chance of the fire spreading.

As I was backing away from the heat there was another boom as one of the gas tanks ruptured and exploded. The blast impact knocked me off my feet and I tumbled down to the ground.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.