Knight in Shining Armor - Cover

Knight in Shining Armor

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Chapter 11: Disaster Strikes

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: Disaster Strikes - Arthur Sherwood, a wealthy bachelor, comes to the rescue of damsels in distress with more than spiritual rewards.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

The next morning, sure enough, I was awakened by the bed shaking and a warm moist feeling around my morning wood. I opened my eyes and what should I see but Kim riding me cowgirl style for all she was worth. She must have been on a hair trigger because as I reached up and caressed her lovely breasts she went off like fireworks. She collapsed on me and almost smothered me with one of her super hot kisses.

Kim hopped off me and Grace immediately took her place to ride me like a bucking bronco. My arousal was running as wild as was hers. My explosion triggered Grace to have a shattering orgasm of her own clamping down on my cock and milking my baby juice from me like a vacuum cleaner. She collapsed on me making a tangled pile of arms and legs including some of Kim's. Groaning, I extracted myself from the pile and made a mad dash (okay, stagger) to the bath room to let go a torrent of pent-up liquid.

I was followed by my two angels trying to beat each other to the toilet to get rid of their problems. It was a close race but Kim won. Grace, however, was in such distress that she continued on to the shower and squatted down cutting loose with a spray to rival Niagara Falls.

After all that panic things calmed down so we could partake of our morning showers. If you think we just washed, then you don't know us very well. We never let an opportunity to play pass us by. Yes, we did wash, but we also played our way through another set of orgasms for all three of us.

Dried off and dressed, we drifted down to breakfast. We were met by Alice who had a certain glow on her face. I looked at her with an inquisitively raised eyebrow. She smiled at me and just said, "Fitzroy." I gave her a high five and then we settled down to restore our energy levels.

Grace said, "Art, I forgot to tell you that my old house sold. It was bought by a single mom with two daughters, ten and twelve. They moved in yesterday and want to meet us."

"Well give them a call. They can come over today if they want."

Grace picked up the phone and had a short conversation. "They'll be her in about a half hour."

"Super. I can't wait to meet them."

Thirty minutes later our doorbell rang and Kim bounded (you know how teenagers are) to open the door and let them in. Grace and I came out of the kitchen at a more leisurely pace to meet our new neighbors. I looked and there stood three blue-eyed blondes who looked like a Scandinavian travel poster. They were all very pretty and looked the perfect picture of very active athletically toned figures. Dressed in matching shorts and halter tops they looked more like three sisters than a mom and the kids. I couldn't wait to get them in front of my camera.

Grace introduced them as Christine (Chris) Wilson, the mom, Victoria (Vicky), the twelve-year-old, and Brittany, the ten-year-old. Grace then introduced us the three of us.

Chris asked, "Aren't you the Arthur Sherwood I saw on TV?"

"Yeah, that's me."

She walked over to me, taking my hand, drew me closer to her and gave me a kiss on the cheek as she squeezed my hand. She then said "On behalf of all the girls in the world, thank you."

Then as she was kissing me again Brittany shouldered her mom out of the way and jumped up wrapping her arms and legs around me and giving me a moaning, non-childlike kiss on my lips. I peeled Brittany off me and set her down. Vicky just smiled and blushed with her head bowed.

Chris hollered at Brittany saying, "Brit, that is no way for a lady to act." Then to me: "Mister Sherwood I hope you can forgive her outburst."

"There is nothing to forgive. She is just a child showing affection in her own way. As a matter of fact, it was not only surprising, but quite nice. Thank you Brittany."

Then it was Brittany's turn to blush. Vicky had gotten over her initial shyness and came over and placed a nice chaste kiss on my cheek with a "thank you."

I glance over and noticed that Grace had a big smile on her face while Kim appeared to be a little hot under the collar. (Jealousy?)

Kim cooled off some and invited the girls on a tour of our house. They took off amidst a flurry of giggles as Grace and I ushered Chris to the kitchen for coffee. Alice already had three cups of steaming coffee and some rolls set out on the table. (I still don't know how she does it but Alice is always one step ahead of me.)

We chatted about various subjects and eventually the topic of Grace and Kim's rescue was related in detail. Chris had a very impressed look on her face. Just then there was a splash coming from the pool area. We all jumped up and ran out to the pool. I was shocked to find three very naked girls frolicking in the pool.

Chris hollered "Victoria, Brittany, just what do you think you are doing?"

I said, "Take it easy Chris. They are welcome to use our pool whenever they want."

"But, they are naked."

"No problem. We are not offended in the least. In fact it is kind of a pretty sight."

"Mister Sherwood..."

I cut her off with, "Please call me Art."

"Okay Art, I have the hardest time keeping them in clothes. They romp around the house naked every chance they get. I must admit, I like to go natural around the house too, but not in public."

"Chris, we like it too but have to be careful about the servants."

Just then there was a big splash as Grace hollered, "Cannon ball!" and dove into the pool naked as the day she was born.

"See what I mean, Chris? Want to join the kids for some fun?"

I had been looking towards the pool and when I turned around I found Chris was topless and pushing her shorts down and off. She took a flying leap and hit the water like a rock. It only took seconds for me to follow.

So there I was naked with five wonderful naked bodies frolicking and splashing in the water. Did I have a good time? Do you have to ask? Of course I did. While the three younger kids played in the pool, Chris, Grace and I retreated to the hot tub to relax and continue our chat. Chris mentioned that she worked for a big law firm as a legal secretary.

"Is that the Sutherland Law Firm?"

"Why yes. Do you know them?"

"Bruce Sutherland has been my family attorney for years."

"Small world, isn't it?"

"Yes, I thought you looked familiar except you were dressed a bit more businesslike the last time I saw you."

"Wouldn't it be a blast to show up for work dressed like this?" We all had a good laugh at that one. I could tell that we were going to get along famously. After about two hours Chris announced that they would have to get home since they were going to go to their storage unit and gather up their stuff.

They left and we three soaked in the hot tub for another hour until we were shriveled up like three ripe prunes. Just then we heard screeching tires and a big boom that seemed to come from across the street. We jumped out of the tub and feverishly dried off and dressed. When we went out through the front door I could see that Chris's house was engulfed in flames and there was an old green Ford rattle trap car racing off in the distance.

I told Kim to call 9-1-1 and stay there. Grace and I made tracks across the street. The flames were too intense for us to go in the front so Grace exclaimed, "Follow me!"

We ran around the back and entered the smoky house. We ran up the stairs and found the two younger girls huddled in a closet. Grace found Chris screaming in the bathroom and led her out the back. I picked up the two girls and carried them down the stairs and out the backdoor just as the staircase collapsed behind us. We could hear sirens in the distance as we made our way around to the front.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.