The Anniversary Gift - Cover

The Anniversary Gift

Copyright© 2013 by Joe Buckworth

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Bridget needs a gift for her husband on their fifth wedding anniversary, so she enlists the help of her best friend Jill. Their discussion reveals that husband Bill has been urging Bridget to go commando when they go out. Jill, a film maker, convinces Bridget to let her make a video of her exposing herself both inside the house and at the mall. The resulting film and anniversary present are much more than either one could have anticipated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

"Who the fuck is that!" yelled Bill.

Bridget pried herself from underneath Bill. "That is the third part of your anniversary gift!" Bridget beamed as she put her tits back into the teddy and snapped the crotch. "I'll be right back."

Bill slumped back on the sofa. The only good thing about the doorbell was that he really needed a break. Never in his life had he been so hot for so long. His dick ached and he could tell that it was swollen larger than ever before. He was getting back to normal when he heard "Happy anniversary Bill." There, in the doorway to the den, stood Jill and Bridget arm in arm.

"I can't believe this," he muttered. The women of his dreams were standing in front of him. Jill was wearing a skin tight dress made of a stretchy jersey material, with buttons down to the waist. The dress was unbuttoned below her breasts. The material was so thin and tight that almost all of her breasts were showing and the outline of her cone shaped nipples and areoles were clearly visible. It was so short, that as Jill approached Bill it rode up her thighs to reveal the bottom of her pussy. She leaned forward thrusting her tits in Bill's face.

"I hear that you like to look. Take a good look at these." Jill pulled the top of the dress around the side of her tits. Her swollen nipples were only inches from Bill's face. She swayed back and forth rubbing them against his cheeks. She took a step back and turned around. She leaned forward jutting her ass in Bill's direction.

"Go ahead, take a look."

Bill carefully grabbed the hem of her dress and raised it over her hips. He was staring at the naked globes of her ass. He couldn't help himself as he planted a kiss on one cheek and then the other. His hands made their way under her dress to the small of her back. He brought them down to her ass and then caressed the back of her thighs. Jill spread her legs. On the way up Bill found her pussy. Jill arched her back as his middle finger slid ever so slightly between her moist lips. "Oh yes," he heard her say. Again Jill stepped away from Bill. Then she turned around and put her pussy right in front of his face.

"I know you've been waiting to see this," she said in a husky voice.

Bill was glued to the vision of loveliness right in front of his eyes. While Bridget's inner pussy lips extended beyond her outer lips and her clitoris was always visible under its hood, Jill was just the opposite. All that Bill could see was a deep cleft running between her legs. Clean-shaven and smooth, it was topped by a downy soft V of blond hair. He was so close he could smell her, a gentle mixture of baby powder and natural musk. The head of his dick had that bursting feeling again. Jill reached between her legs and spread her pussy lips, revealing her hooded clit.

"Get closer," she said as she put her hands on the back of Bill's head and pulled him in. He laid his tongue flat against her pussy and slowly licked up and down. Bill heard a humming sound come from the back of Jill's throat the same time he felt her clit poke out from its hiding place. Jill started to press her pussy into Bill's tongue. Bridget walked behind Jill and put her hands on Jill's breasts. She pulled at the nipples while she nuzzled and kissed her neck.

"It's time we all went upstairs." Bridget whispered. Reluctantly Jill allowed herself to be pulled away from the practiced tongue. Hand in hand Bridget and Jill ascended the stairway followed by an admiring Bill. Once in the bedroom the girls disrobed in seconds and hopped on the bed. Bill took his time undressing, content for the moment to listen and watch these two beautiful women as they sucked each other's tits, played with each other's pussies and moaned in ecstasy.

When he was naked, Bill lay on the bed behind his wife. She was on her side as he kissed her neck, squeezed her tits and slid his prick between her ass cheeks. He looked over her shoulder to see two of her fingers buried deep in Jill's pussy while she rubbed Jill's clit with her thumb. He moved to the bottom of the bed and put his hand on Bridget's hip.

"Lie on your back and open your legs." Bill said.

The girls disengaged from each other as Bridget obeyed her husband. Kneeling between her legs he pushed them apart and thrust his tongue in her dripping cunt. Her hips bucked as the walls of her cunt felt his probing. Not to be left out, Jill put her head underneath Bill's raised hips and starting sucking his cock. She hadn't had a cock in her mouth for over six months. She had almost forgotten how much she liked giving blowjobs. She cupped his balls and manipulated them in the sack. Grunts came from Bill when she did this. She traced her middle finger with its manicured nail back and forth over the sensitive area between his balls and asshole. She almost gagged as he fucked her mouth harder. But no matter what Jill was doing to him, Bill never let up on Bridget. By now she was squirming and gasping for air. "Fuck me! Fuck me now!" she demanded. Bill removed his face from Bridget's pussy and his dick from Jill's mouth. Jill moved out of the way as Bill moved forward and rammed his dick into Bridget's waiting cunt. Her hips rose off the bed to meet his spittle covered organ. She let out a wail as he penetrated her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.