The Anniversary Gift - Cover

The Anniversary Gift

Copyright© 2013 by Joe Buckworth

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Bridget needs a gift for her husband on their fifth wedding anniversary, so she enlists the help of her best friend Jill. Their discussion reveals that husband Bill has been urging Bridget to go commando when they go out. Jill, a film maker, convinces Bridget to let her make a video of her exposing herself both inside the house and at the mall. The resulting film and anniversary present are much more than either one could have anticipated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

As soon as they got home Bridget led Bill into the den. "Sit here while I get changed." A few minutes later Bridget appeared wearing the green teddy from Boutique Parisienne. As soon as he saw her, Bill's prick jumped to attention.

"Happy anniversary," Bridget said as she sat down and handed Bill a DVD case.

"What's this?"

"Read what it says."

Bridget Exposed, A Film by Jill Harris. "What did you two do?"

"I decided that you deserved a special treat for our fifth anniversary, and after discussing with Jill what to get you, we came up with this movie idea. Actually, it was Jill's idea. That's why I love her! She's so creative!"

Bridget put the DVD in the player and then snuggled next to Bill on the couch. As the film began Bill asked, "Is that the outside of our house?"

"Quiet, just watch."

"Oh God!" Bill said when he realized that he was watching Bridget through their bedroom window. As the movie progressed, so did Bridget. She started by stroking Bill's thigh. When she touched his dick a few minutes later it felt like a seven inch steel rod, even though his pants were still on. Slowly she unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. Her hand continued its movements on top of his underwear. A wet spot had already appeared. When her hand disappeared inside her panties on the film, her hand disappeared inside Bill's underwear on the couch. Bill made a noise when her cool fingers touched his burning flesh. For the next ten minutes Bridget gave Bill a soft and slow handjob. A few times she stopped when it was obvious that he was getting too excited. "This is a long movie," she offered. "We don't want any accidents."

Bridget took her hand away and moved in front of Bill. She hooked her fingers inside of the waistband of his pants and underwear and pulled them down past his knees and off each leg. She glanced over her shoulder to see where the movie was. She and Jill were in the car on the way to the mall. She climbed back on the couch next to Bill. When she saw herself go into the furniture store she leaned over and kissed the head of Bill's dick. Then she started to lick it as if it was a Popsicle. A loud groan escaped from Bill when she finally put her mouth over the head and sucked. Her lips descended all the way to the base of his prick and back up to the head.

"Oh man," was all he could say. Up and down she went, deep throating him. She varied the pressure of her lips from barely touching to almost vise-like. She could taste his precum when she paused to suck on the head and circle it with her tongue.

"Keep that up and I'm going to explode!" Bill gasped.

Bridget took the hint and sat up, removing her mouth from his tortured tool. Back in the movie Bridget was sitting on the park bench waiting for Jim the Jogger. Bridget was a little anxious that Bill might be upset that she let a stranger get close enough to cum all over her. When it happened, Bill didn't get upset; it only got him more excited. When he watched Jim explode all over his wife, Bill was thankful that Bridget wasn't touching his cock. He felt a tingling at the bottom of his shaft. It took all his restraint to keep from grabbing his prick and giving it a mighty jerk. That's all it would take to make him let loose. He closed his eyes and did some deep breathing to restore some internal calmness. When he opened his eyes what he saw on the screen was 100 times more exciting than Jim the Jogger. There was his wife finger fucking her best friend Jill.

Bill was stunned. He had always thought that outside of Bridget, Jill was the hottest woman he knew. He had been stealing peeks down her blouse and up her skirt for years, and now, here she was naked with his wife's fingers inside her and Bridget's mouth sucking her tits. This film was way beyond anything he had ever imagined.

Bill reached over and ripped open the snaps at the crotch of Bridget's teddy. He immediately stuck two fingers in her gushing hole. Bridget jumped partially in surprise and partially in excitement. She loved things in her pussy. Bill went to work fingering her and rubbing her clit. He almost ripped the top of the teddy away from her tits. He attacked her boobs with a hunger that he had never felt before. A glance at the movie showed Bridget's head between Jill's luscious thighs. This drove Bill to another level of excitement. Now he was alternating breasts, biting and nipping at the engorged nipples. Bridget was right on the line between pleasure and pain. Bill pulled his fingers from her cunt, slid them over her asshole and then back into her cunt. He could hear her muffled scream as his tongue swirled inside her mouth. Then the doorbell rang.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.