The Anniversary Gift - Cover

The Anniversary Gift

Copyright© 2013 by Joe Buckworth

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Bridget needs a gift for her husband on their fifth wedding anniversary, so she enlists the help of her best friend Jill. Their discussion reveals that husband Bill has been urging Bridget to go commando when they go out. Jill, a film maker, convinces Bridget to let her make a video of her exposing herself both inside the house and at the mall. The resulting film and anniversary present are much more than either one could have anticipated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

You set me up!" said Bridget on the way to the car. Jill just laughed.

"I wasn't sure if anything was going to happen. I shopped there four or five times before Ariel approached me. I had no idea that she would go after you right away."

"You had the same treatment?"

"Twice. The first time I was in shock, like you. The second time I went there on purpose. I was really horny and masturbating wasn't doing the trick. Do you believe her tongue! I've never found anyone else, man or woman who could give me that kind of a licking. I've got to keep myself under control. I can't keep coming back and spending that much on clothes!"

"Too bad you didn't get any pictures." Bridget's voice had a hint of disappointment.

"Oh, but I did. That's why I told you to go in the middle room. The wall between the rooms has a gap about three feet from the floor. The space is just wide enough to get a good shot. As a matter of fact you can see the sides of the opening in the film. You can tell that someone was spying on you two. It makes it seem so dirty."


The girls took a break and went to their favorite outdoor café for lunch. They chatted away over salads and a glass of wine. Their waiter was cute so Bridget undid the bow and two buttons on her blouse. She leaned over whenever he came by to give him a peek at her luscious tits. Other than that she was a very good girl.

Jill glanced at her watch. "We still have some time left if you're up for it."

"What did you have in mind?"

"I thought that an outdoor scene would be great. You have time to go back to your house and change. That outfit is a little too dressy for the park. You've got some beautiful sundresses that will be perfect."


When they got to Bridget's they only took a few minutes. Bridget changed into a pale yellow sundress with tiny blue and green flowers, sans underwear. The dress buttoned up the front and had a very low scoop neckline. Half of her boobs were exposed just standing up. The hemline was about six inches above her knee. She undid the top and bottom two buttons. When she walked you could see most of her breasts and thighs. Of course Jill videotaped her getting undressed and dressed. Jill had to use all her will power not the throw Bridget on the bed and bury her face between those creamy thighs.

It was a short ride to the county park. The park was large with jogging paths, gazebos and a lake. They found a bench on one of the more secluded sections of a path. Bridget sat with a book while Jill moved forty feet away on the grass. Jill had a blanket and a little basket. She brought water and snacks and to any passersby it looked as if she was having a private picnic.

Bridget sat in different positions giving Jill different views of her tits and pussy. Jill gazed through her telephoto lens and gave Bridget thumbs up or down based on the exposure. The first visitors were two middle-aged women on their afternoon power walk. Bridget glanced up when she first heard their voices. Even though she sat demurely as they went by, they still gave her a disapproving stare. No matter what position she was in her tits were completely visible. After fifteen minutes Bridget was about to give up and go home when in the distance she saw a male jogger coming in her direction. She shifted her position towards him and lifted a leg up onto the bench. The bottom of the dress fell on either side of her legs giving her pussy maximum exposure.

James Hudson was nearing the end of a five-mile run. Now that he was retired he had the luxury of doing these four times a week. Though in his late 50's, Jim was in outstanding shape. The days he didn't run he was in the gym lifting weights. He felt 35 and had the sex drive of a 20 year old. Although his sex drive was greater than his wife's, he would never cheat. His wife understood that he loved the Internet and that he was a voyeur. He couldn't get enough of looking at that young stuff, especially when it was shaved clean. One of these days he was going to have to convince his wife to shave her pussy. In the distance he saw a woman on a bench lift her leg onto the seat. He was a little far away, but she looked fairly young. Man, she was showing a lot of leg!

As he got closer he couldn't believe his eyes. Not only was she young and gorgeous, but also the bottom of her dress was wide open, and there before his hungry eyes was a bald pussy! This was too good to be true. He slowed down as he got closer. She opened her legs wider at his approach. Just before he reached her she put her foot back on the ground and bent over to fix her shoe. He was directly in front of her as she exposed the most beautiful breasts he had ever seen. They were large with generous areolas, and her nipples were hard! By the time he jogged past her his dick was on the rise.

"I've got to stop and go back," he thought. "She knew what she was doing. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I'm going to see some more."

Jim stopped about thirty yards passed the bench. When he turned around she was sitting there reading. He also noticed that there was another young woman on a blanket out on the grass. He wondered if they were together. The girl on the blanket wasn't paying any attention to him or the other woman. "What the fuck!" he said to himself. Slowly he walked toward the bench.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.