The Anniversary Gift - Cover

The Anniversary Gift

Copyright© 2013 by Joe Buckworth

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bridget needs a gift for her husband on their fifth wedding anniversary, so she enlists the help of her best friend Jill. Their discussion reveals that husband Bill has been urging Bridget to go commando when they go out. Jill, a film maker, convinces Bridget to let her make a video of her exposing herself both inside the house and at the mall. The resulting film and anniversary present are much more than either one could have anticipated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Bridget drove so that Jill could film. Bridget raised her skirt so that the tops of her stockings were visible. At one red light she spread her legs, raised her skirt to her waist and wantonly stroked her pussy. She finished by putting the finger in her mouth. This went on all the way to the mall.

Jill got out of the car first and came around to the driver's side. Bridget opened the door, and put her left leg on the ground while keeping her right leg inside. Her perfect cunt with its protruding inner lips was completely exposed. She held that pose while Jill zoomed in. The close-up made Jill want to eat her right there in the parking lot.

As they walked in the mall they discussed how Jill would film Bridget without drawing too much attention. "If anyone asks I'll say that I'm making a movie for a graduate school class," Jill decided out loud. "I'll stay as far away from you as I can."

The girls casually walked through the mall and in and out of various shops looking for the right male salesman. From the entranceway of Carlisle Furniture they noticed a salesman inside wearing a shirt and tie. Balding, a small potbelly and an order pad in his right hand made him the perfect target for a little exposure. The store was crammed full of furniture. The living room ensembles were on the right as they entered with bedroom sets behind them. On the left were dining rooms, the breakfronts blocking their vision of what lurked behind them. Bridget and Jill went separate ways upon entering. Bridget drifted towards the salesman whose nametag screamed, "Hi! I'm Bob!"

"May I help you, young lady?"

As soon as Bridget turned to face Bob she noticed that he was staring at her tits. "I'm looking for a chair for my den."

"We have a nice selection of casual furniture. Follow me please."

Bridget followed Bob to the back left corner of the store. When they got there Bob turned around, thrust out his hand and said, "I'm Bob Smithy."

"Hi Bob," cooed Bridget, "I'm Br - Bernice."

She shook his clammy palm. His eyes were back on her tits. She straightened up and arched her back giving him a better look. Bridget pulled her jacket open as she put her hands on her hips and surveyed the cheap inventory. When she did that her nipples became visible through her blouse. She could feel them stiffen as the material brushed across them. When she glanced at Bob he was in a trance. He obviously hadn't seen anyone like her in a long time.

Softly she touched his arm. "Can I try one out?" she murmured.

'Su-sure." he stammered. He backed away as Bridget sat down in a chair. She wiggled her ass a few times when she was seated.

"This is so comfortable." She pulled up her skirt a little. Bob's gaze dropped to her legs. Bridget crossed her legs in an exaggerated manner, lifting her left leg much higher than necessary. She saw Bob's eyes bulge as he caught a fleeting glimpse of her thighs above the stocking tops. She turned sideways and her skirt rode up a little more. Bob looked uncomfortable as he straightened his tie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.