Rose in Winter
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2013 by rose butterfly

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A woman's lover arrives home from work with her waiting by the door to give him a blow job.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex  

Rose drove home anxious to tell Lee about her time spent with Kat. She also could not wait to feel him deep inside her pussy. She needed him to fuck her hard. Kat had revved her up and made her cum a lot, but she still needed to have her pussy pounded! She knew Lee would be able to give her exactly what she needed. Just thinking of his cock buried deep inside her made her wiggle and squirm. Her hot love box was wet and needy.

Rose pulled into the driveway and hurried inside. She found Lee laying on the couch watching a movie. She walked over to him and knelt in front of him, and pulled his cock out. "Mmmm baby," he moaned, " I take it you had a good time." "Yes," Rose whispered. She took his soft dick into her mouth and sucked gently on it running her tongue along the length of it. Lee groaned. She loved hearing that, it always made her hole drip. She held his rod with her hand, flicking the tip of it, then running her tongue all around. His shaft hardened in her hand to its full length. She took all of him inside her mouth again and began to suck up and down on him.

"Damn baby," Lee murmured, "I think you will have to visit Kat more often." Rose smiled, her mouth full of his delicious cock. She licked and sucked him feeling his rod quiver. When she gave him blow jobs it never took long for him to cum and she loved that; she loved the way he responded to her touch. "Mmmmmm," Lee groaned again, as Rose felt his hot liquid hit the back of her throat. She voraciously drank his juices, sucking until none was left.

She got up and kissed him intently. He responded back by biting her lip and forcing his tongue deep in her hot mouth. Her pussy tingled and her clit throbbed. She needed him now! Rose pulled her dress up and climbed on his shaft. She began to ride up and and down on him as he pulled her dress the rest of the way off. She bent forward so he could take her luscious mammoth tits into his mouth. He bit her nipples making her squirm and moan. Rose pushed herself all the way down on his dick and began to move her hips in circles grinding down on him. "Fuck," she moaned.

Lee grabbed her hips and moved her around to lay her on the couch. He thrust his cock deep into her hot drenched cunt and began pounding her hard. "Fuck yes, Daddy, fuck me hard!" she screamed. He bent down and bite at her neck as he pounded her tight hole. Rose wrapped her legs around him pulling him in tighter to her as she held his head firmly in place so he could bite her hard. She loved the feel of his teeth on her neck.

Each plunge of his rod into her hot box brought her closer to her release. She moved her hips and thrust up against him as he fucked her ravishingly. Lee forced his tongue back into her mouth and began to tease hers. He licked and bit at her lips as he pounded her hard. "Oh ... my ... god!!!" Rose screamed as she climaxed. Her hot juices squirted all over his cock and he hit his peak too and came deep inside her pussy. Lee collapsed onto her chest, his hard shaft still buried in her. They both began to laugh.

"Now tell me about you and Kat," he said rolling off her. Rose's eyes lit up as she began telling Lee about how Kat had shackled her and teased her, the pussy licking she got, and how she enjoyed licking Kat. She went on to talk about what Kat had asked her about becoming her Mistress and teaching her about bdsm. "Sounds interesting," Lee said huskily, "I think my Rose enjoyed herself thoroughly." "Oh, I did," Rose blushed as she whispered.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.