Rose in Winter - Cover

Rose in Winter

Copyright© 2013 by rose butterfly

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A woman's lover arrives home from work with her waiting by the door to give him a blow job.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex  

Rose was so turned on by her encounter with the lovely Kat that she could barely wait for Lee to get her home. She could not wait any longer, her desires burning intensely. Her pussy was aching and her clit throbbed in need of more release. Rose wanted him to feel the lust that was overtaking her. She unzipped his pants as he drove and pull his cock out. Lee moaned, he knew what was coming and he would never deny her giving him pleasure.

Rose scooted down in the seat and placed her head between Lee and the steering wheel, taking his placid dick into her mouth. She rolled it around allowing her tongue to caress it softly. Slowly she pulled his shaft out of her mouth and began to lick the head of it, flicking the tip. She felt his rod begin to harden as he moaned again. Rose smiled to herself, she loved pleasuring Lee no matter where they were. Hearing him moan made her clit throb even more, and she began rubbing her legs together to put pressure on her throbbing clit, needing a release herself.

Lee moved one hand from the steering wheel and placed it on her head, pushing her down farther on his cock. She submitted and took all of his cock into her throat, gagging slightly. He groaned again, the sound of her choking on his dick driving his lust to another level. Rose began moving her mouth all along his cock sucking him in and running her tongue all along the length of him.

Her love box began to drip, his moans making her wet. She thought about him deep inside of her, fantasizing about how he felt deep in her. She could feel his cock in her, every inch, his contour, his thickness. She focused on how it felt as he would thrust in and out of her dripping hole, her clitoris began throbbing even more, so she had to rub her legs together harder stimulating it further.

She increased her intensity of pleasureing him and began to suck harder, moving her hand up and down his shaft. Lee's legs shook slightly and his dick quivered, a sign that he was close to coming. Rose continued her pace, taking his rod as far into her throat as she could. She felt his body tense, then felt his hot warm spray in the back of her throat. Her own release shook her as she orgasmed, soaking her panties. She swallowed his cum quickly enjoying the taste of him. Some of his seed dripped out the sides of her mouth so she licked her lips indulging in his sweet saltiness.

Lee moaned again, content from the pleasure Rose had given him. She licked all over his softening cock again, cleaning every drop of cum off of him. She moved her head from his lap and put his shaft back into his pants, zipping him up. He smiled at her, and she knew that he enjoyed the release she gave him. She couldn't wait to get home to have some more fun.

As he pulled into the driveway she could not control herself anymore. She had to have him inside her, pounding her, bringing her over the edge. She grabbed his hand and purred at him, "Come on Daddy, I need you, now". Lee laughed, loving how sexual Rose was. He could never get enough of her either. He unlocked the door and she hurried past him toward the bedroom. He turned to close the door, and locked it. As he turned around he noticed the trail of clothing she left for him. He decided to play along and began to strip his clothing as he walked toward the bedroom.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.