Rose in Winter - Cover

Rose in Winter

Copyright© 2013 by rose butterfly

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A woman's lover arrives home from work with her waiting by the door to give him a blow job.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex  

Rose was in the shower lathering up her long blonde hair. She rinsed it and put conditioner in it, making sure she coated it well. She grabbed her spongee and added body wash to it and began soaping her body up well scrubbing herself good. She liked to keep her body clean and ready for Lee at any moment, He loved to lick and suck all over every inch of her.

As her hand led down to her mound Rose tenderly washed her sore pussy. She smiled to herself. Sore was a feeling she loved. It made her think of Lee and of how he enjoyed making love to her and using her body. She could never tire of their lovemaking, because he always made sure she was well satisfied before he was.

Rose grabbed the detachable shower head and began to rinse her body. Her skin was soft and supple, just right for Lee's hands to caress. As she let the water hit her nether regions Rose gasped. Damn her clit was sensitive! She loved that Lee kept her so aroused. Her mind drifted to him and his talented tongue licking and sucking her clit. She closed her eyes and let the water run over her love button, fantasizing it was his tongue, and began to moan.

A swat to her bottom brought Rose back to reality. Lee was standing in front of the shower naked, his cock rock hard and smiling. "I heard you moaning, are you playing without me my bad girl?" he inquired. Rose giggled, "Yes, Daddy, I was thinking of you as I did it".

Lee climbed into the shower with her and grabbed her waist. He pulled her to him and kissed her wantonly. Rose moaned through her lips. Oh what this man did to her! His hands fell to her breasts and began to caress them and knead her nipples. "Yes", she moaned. Lee smiled. His right hand moved down her stomach softly and on down to her hot dripping pussy. "You got excited by the shower head didn't you?" he teased her. "Yes", was the only word she could speak.

Lee turned her around, bent her forward and plunged his thick sword into her waiting slit. He moved his shaft in and out of her tight love box slowly teasing her. "Mmmmm", she moaned arching herself and pushing her ass back onto him. He grabbed her hips and began thrusting hard in and out of her. "Yes", she breathed.

He stopped and turned her back to him, kissing her again, more intently. Rose pouted a bit. What a tease he could be at time! "Get on your knees", he said, "and suck my cock". She obeyed, falling to her knees and taking his rigid member into her mouth. She began to suck and lick his rod furiously. She wanted him to feel just as she did, on the edge, ready to explode. Rose looked up at Lee, his eyes were shut, his mouth slightly opened as he moaned. She loved to suck his dick and make him cum.

Lee grabbed her shoulders and pushed her back. "I can't wait anymore I have to have that juicy pussy of yours again", he moaned. Grabbing her arm he pulled her from the shower and led her to the bedroom. Water dripping off both of them, he threw her onto the bed and climbed on top of her. Rose was giggling, knowing she wanted him as much as he did her.

He kissed her neck, and she arched her body up toward him, in an attempt of begging for him to take her. His mouth moved to her right breast and he took her nipple into his mouth and bit hard on it. Rose groaned. Her clit was on fire and she wanted him to take her and fuck her hard right now! Lee moved slightly to allow his organ to pierce her hot hungry hole. "Oh my god", she said rasping, "fuck me Daddy". He smiled and began to pound her tight little pussy. Rose grabbed his sides pulling him further into her, her nails raking him, making him pound even harder.

"Harder", she moaned. Lee plunged his erection deep into her, making her scream. He loved hearing her scream and wanted to hear more. He thrust harder and faster rocking the whole bed as he took possession of her pussy, his to take as he wanted. Rose tensed up and he felt her hot juice all over his cock as she squirted. It drenched his balls and ran all over the bed. "Fuck", she screamed "oh my god yes!" Her brain was swarming with pure pleasure and she was unable to contain her screaming. Her orgasm rocked one after another, juices gushing out of her throbbing pussy.

Lee thrust in again and moaned, "Cum for Daddy baby, cum for me". Rose's clit ached and her hole throbbed, she was on the edge of losing all control as she came. "Yes!!" she screamed cumming hard once again, covering his rod in all her juices. Lee moaned, tensing up as his cock exploded his hot jism into her soaked mound. She felt his cock quiver inside her as her love box gobbled up all of his sweet cum. He collapsed onto her breathing heavy, his shaft still buried deep in her. Rose pulled him close to her, wrapping her arms around him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.