Jason's Trip to Mexico - Cover

Jason's Trip to Mexico

Copyright© 2013 by beefylatn

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Muscular American male tourist is strip searched and sexually domintated by Mexican officials

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Gay   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Hairy  

Jason reed stared out of the plane window over the lush tropical landscape below. He was excited about his vacation/leave in southern Mexico at a beach resort he had booked 6 months previously as a present to himself for completing his military service contract.

Jason was 28 years old and a typical blond haired blue eyed American about 5'10 and about 200 lbs. of solid muscle. He wore his hair in a short military buzz haircut. He had worked out very hard to overcome his teenage chubbiness and now had huge muscular arms and enormous pecs with large pink nipples. As a teen he had always had a round large protruding ass and now after working his legs with squats, his ass cheeks were large round muscular globes with big meaty thighs. He was not very hairy, in fact his chest, legs and ass were smooth and he had a light tan with creamy white ass cheeks from wearing the speedos to the beach.

He was dressed for the warm tropical weather and was wearing an olive green tank top with US ARMY and Military PT shorts that were tight and molded his huge muscular ass cheeks. He was horny thinking of all the hot women in bikinis on the beach he was hoping to screw. He reached down and adjusted the growing bulge in the tight shorts and was glad he was wearing a jock strap to hold his junk in place. His cock was about 8 inches with large round egg sized balls that rode up high on either side of his shaft when he shot his load.

"Hold on there buddy," he thought to himself as he looked down at his packed shorts.

The pilot announced that they would soon be landing and to have all passports and documents ready for arrival through customs. As the plane touched down, Jason noticed the airport terminal was a single story concrete building that looked very old. The airport workers looked very dark skinned with jet black hair and very squat and stocky looking. They wheeled the stairs over to the plane and the passengers began to disembark down the stairs to the concrete runway and then were directed into the terminal building.

Jason waited until most of the passengers exited the plane to collect his duffel bag and then began to climb down the stairs and walk to the terminal. He saw two uniformed officers standing at the entrance to the building reviewing the passports of the passengers. Both officers appeared to be in their mid 40's with large black bushy mustaches. One was about 6 ft. tall and very hairy with black hair and mean dark eyes and a large broad thick squat nose. He had thick muscular arms and a broad chest and a large belly that stretched the green shirt so much it looked like the buttons might pop off. The nametag said Ruiz. The other officer was about 5'5 and about 185 lbs, barrel shaped also with very dark skin and hair very and a round face and when he smiled at Jason he saw a flash of a silver capped tooth. His nametag said Sanchez.

As Jason was the last passenger to enter the building the taller officer Ruiz said "Papeles!" (Papers!) and Jason handed over his passport. The two officers both looked at his passport and then spoke to each other in Spanish while staring at Jason while he stood in his tight tank top and shorts. Sweat was beginning to trickle down his chest and arms and legs in the warm humid air.

"Everything alright there officers?" Jason asked, wondering what was going on. He felt sweat roll down his back, moistening the broad waistband of his jockstrap. Instinctively, he clenched his firm butt-cheeks as if to defend his ass from any teasing, tickling drops of moisture back there. Sanchez seemed to have noticed him doing that and grinned.

The officers motioned for Jason to follow them to a closed door that was to the right of the open door where the passengers had exited. Jason said "what's the problem?" But the officers just said "vamos" and the short officer Sanchez motioned for Jason to move so he picked up his duffel bag and followed Sanchez, while Ruiz moved close behind him.

As Jason walked to the door he wondered what was going on. "Man, they must have some funny rules down here. I'm pretty sure my passport is all correct. Maybe they see that I am former Army and they're gonna give me a special welcome?" he pondered as he walked between the two men. His tight shorts were beginning to ride up his ass crack and molded his ass globes while he walked. Ruiz, the officer behind him, looked down and stared at Jason's beefy ass and smiled an evil grin and he watched the muscle butt bounce on the beefy gringo while he walked.

Sanchez opened the door and motioned for Jason to go in the room, which was dark. Sanchez switched on the light, which was nothing more than a bulb dangling from the ceiling. The room was made up of concrete walls and flooring, with a battered desk, two old wooden chairs and a low wooden bench along one wall. Ruiz stepped in after Jason and closed the door and then slid a deadbolt lock. Sanchez held out his hand for Jason to hand over the duffel bag and then he put the bag on the desk. Ruiz motioned for Jason to stand in the center of the room with his hands clasped behind his head while Sanchez began to open the duffel bag and take out the contents on the desk.

Jason raised his arms behind his head and let out a nervous chuckle. "Sorry man," he said to Ruiz. "In this hot humid air, my pits are sweatin' up a storm."

Ruiz smiled, stepped behind Jason and then reached around with his big hands and gently rubbed his fingers in Jason's hairy blond pits. Jason jumped and instinctively moved to lower his arms. Ruiz quickly grabbed Jason's wrists and brought the young muscular man's hands back behind his head.

"Okay, okay," Jason said. "Sorry sir, it was just instinct. Never had a guy rub his fingers in my, uh, sweaty armpits before. I don't get what that's about..."

Before Jason could continue with his question, Ruiz put his hand on his head, turning the stud's attention back to Sanchez straight ahead. Ruiz then resumed using his fingers to rub circles in Jason's hairy pits. "Oh man," Jason mumbled to himself. "That sure does feel funny." Ruiz looked down to see Jason's shorts getting tighter as the bulge in his crotch seemed to be filling out. It seemed like the young American hadn't noticed what was going on down in his packed crotch since his head kept turning from armpit to armpit watching the officers thick fingers swirl in his blond pit hair.

Meanwhile, officer Sanchez went through the contents of Jason's duffle. What he found were mostly shorts and t-shirts, a pair of speedos and a shaving kit and flip flops. Jason remembered he had packed a small bag containing condoms, and a bottle of lube and a skin mag he had brought along in case he didn't get laid and needed to jack off. That was going to be kind of embarrassing, he thought. Suddenly Sanchez said "drogas!" and held up a small bag of white powder.

"What?" Jason said, "That is not mine! I am former US Army, sir. I would never have something like that in my luggage."

Ruiz patted Jason's pits with the palms of his hands and then raised a finger to shush him. He stepped around to face the young stud and raised a finger to Jason's mouth, gesturing for him to be quiet. Ruiz slowly sawed his finger up and down over Jason's lips until the young man stopped trying to speak. He then turned his finger sideways brushing along the crease between Jason's lips. He gradually motioned for Jason to open his mouth. Jason's eyes widened and he was uncertain what to do. He kept his hands clenched behind his head as he had been ordered, but couldn't help flexing the muscles in his big beefy arms as if readying for self-defense.

Ruiz frowned and whispered, "Abre tu boca." and then gently, slowly pushed his thick sausage like fingers into Jason's mouth, which made him gag. Jason nearly went cross-eyed watching the fingers slide in and out of his mouth. He whimpered as he felt Ruiz's thick digits rubbing his gums, pushing under his tongue and then across it. "Chupa muchacho."

"Huh," Jason thought. "Does he want me to, uh, suck his fingers? How is that going to help him find drugs in my mouth? No, wait; I don't have any drugs in my mouth. I don't have any drugs anywhere. I guess he's gotta check, but geeez this seems like a bit more than necessary.

"Chupa," Ruiz whispered slowly with a fiendish grin. Jason started to suck the two fingers rubbing his tongue. It felt odd, but he thought he should cooperate if this was part of the search.

"Si, si, bueno puto" Ruiz whispered. For some reason that made Jason flex his biceps and clench his buttcheeks together. His shorts felt really tight now. He wasn't sure what that was about, but as he sucked the thick fingers in his mouth, he reminded himself what it a good idea it had been to put on a jockstrap this morning. "Damn, I sure wouldn't want anyone gettin' the wrong idea or something just 'cause Jason Junior down there likes to show off. Maybe I ought to wear a jockstrap the whole time I'm here in Mexico, just to be on the safe side..."

Ruiz smiled at the confused look on Jason's handsome face. He pulled his fingers out of the hunky young stud's mouth. Jason stopped thinking about his jockstrap. He looked at the officer and swallowed. "Officer, those drugs are not mine, I promise!"

Ruiz ignored him, then he motioned Jason to keep his arms raised and he began to pat him down. He slowly ran his hands along Jason's upraised triceps, then down into his pits again. The sweat-slickened fingers now moved along to Jason's big meaty pecs. Ruiz traced his fingers along the underside of the jutting pec ridge. He cupped the big pecs, squeezed them gently and ran his hands across them in light circles. Jason grunted as Ruiz felt up his chest, especially when he squeezed the big nipples through the tight tank top.

Ruiz then slid his hand down to Jason's hips and reached around and cupped the big round ass globes, squeezing the firm muscle in the tight military PT shorts. Jason turned his head as the mustached swarthy officer's face was only a few inches from his and he could smell the sweat from the officer. "Man, this dude is really checking me out! They sure are thorough down here. He isn't gonna find anything though, 'cause there isn't anything to find! Ungh ... oh man, he is really squeezing my glutes..."

Ruiz's hands slid back across Jason's hips, then reached down and groped Jason's crotch and big egg sized balls, which caused Jason to shout "HEY" and back away.

The officer scowled and said something to Sanchez in Spanish. Meanwhile as Sanchez was going through the bag he grinned when he saw the magazine, which was named "backdoor blondes" and began to flip through the pics of big breasted blonds getting fucked in the ass by big black studs. He reached down and adjusted the growing bulge in his green uniform pants.

Ruiz motioned for Jason to remove his tank top. Jason protested. "Now hold on just a sec, sir. You just had your hand on my tightly-packed crotch. I know you guys take your jobs real seriously and all, but sheesh, did you have to do that?" Ruiz smiled and noticed that Jason still hadn't lowered his arms. He barked something out in Spanish. Jason had no idea what had just been said, but this officer sure looked serious and maybe even a little pissed off. Officer Sanchez pulled out a black rubber baton and began to slap it in his other hand while glaring at Jason.

When Jason still hesitated, Ruiz reached over and slapped Jason's face. "Ow! What the... ?" Ruiz grabbed the bottom of the tight tank top and began to pull it up over Jason's head. He then motioned for Jason the remove his shorts. Jason realized that if he didn't cooperate these guys might get rough so he pulled down his shorts and stepped out of them. The pouch of Jason's white jockstrap was stretched to accommodate his thick cock and large balls. Ruiz reached over and cupped the big bulge. Jason gasped, but this time didn't attempt to move away. "Muy bonito," growled Ruiz. Jason squirmed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.