The Return Journey - Cover

The Return Journey

Copyright© 2013 by Clansman

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - An elderly man with a chequered past intervenes in a facas where another person is on the ground and in danger of being kicked to death by a teenage gang. He intervenes with consequences he could never have forseen. No sex in the first two chapters

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Time Travel   First   Oral Sex   Squirting  

The following morning I met her at Costa Coffee before our first lecture and this time when I addressed her as Kathleen, she said that her family and those who knew her usually shortened her name to Katy.

"I like Kathleen I told her but I think Katy is nice too so if you prefer the shortened version, Katy it will be. We walked to the lecture hall and then went our separate ways Her to psychology and me to Chinese as my third first year language. I said I would meet her afterwards as we both had French Just before lunch.

After French I invited her to lunch once again and we this time we ate at an Italian place and had a pizza.

"If we keep this up," she said to me as we waited for our meal to arrive, "Then we are going to be seeing an awful lot of each other over the year."

"Yes we are," I agreed, "Students who become a couple probably see more of each other in a term than a working couple in the same situation would see of each other in six or seven months and perhaps even longer than that. They probably only see each other for about three hours in the evening perhaps three times a week, and then they may have a slightly longer time they spend together at the weekend. Perhaps a total of twenty to twenty five hours a week on average."

"Yesterday we spent almost ten hours together and it looks as if we are going to spend even more time together today" She said with a smile. "So I see what you mean."

"Do you think you need more time to yourself?"

"Not if we spend quite a lot of that time studying together as well as socializing. I think I like having a boyfriend to spend time with and with whom I am able to share things. It's a new situation for me."

"Then I am glad," I told her, "For I want to spend a lot of time with you. I like having you around."

"I like being around you as well, last night, I thought about everything that had happened yesterday and I decided that you make me feel good about myself. That isn't something I am used to."

Over the weeks which followed Katy and I drew closer and I had to admit to myself that I really was falling in love with her. Fortunately it seemed clear to me that the same thing was happening with her. She was constantly giving me hugs and responded passionately when we kissed. I had been taking things slowly on that front and it was only as November drew to a close that I had fondled her breasts outside her clothes. She had responded with little moans but had not made any protest.

As St. Andrews night approached the Scottish Society were holding a Ceilidh and I suggested we should go and she agreed. I wore my kilt with the everyday tweed jacket rather than the one for formal occasions. I had suggested that she wear a long tartan skirt and a blouse which she did and looked absolutely stunning. I knew several of the students in the society and we were invited to join a group of four others at one of the tables surrounding that dance floor. This was an ideal grouping for some of the dances like the Dashing White Sergeant which needed six to participate, one set consisting of two boys and a girl, and the other a set of two girls and a boy.

I introduced Katy to Robby Stewart and his girlfriend Patrice Maxwell and to Paul and his girlfriend Pamela MacPherson. They accepted Katy and to her surprise were very open and friendly with her. It didn't take long before she lost her shyness and responded to their acceptance. We hardly missed a dance all evening. Most of the time she danced with me but on occasion with Robby and Paul while I danced with their girls.

We collected food from the buffet half way through the evening and before the dancing restarted, all three ladies trooped off together to the toilets. When she came back Katy looked particularly pleased. It turned out that the girls had said they had been a bit worried she would be standoffish because she was from a titled family. They told her they were so pleased to find she had acted so normally with them. She had responded by saying that she had been worried that they would not accept her and that she was just as happy that they had treated her as a normal person. I think all three girls were glad with the outcome and there was the beginnings of a wider friendship there.

During the evening she had had a few glasses of wine, while I nursed a half pint of beer throughout the first session and allowed myself a second after the buffet as I was driving. When we got back to her flat she invited me up and made us two cups of hot chocolate As we drank them she told me how much she had enjoyed the evening. Then with a grin she told me she was particularly pleased to see how handsome her Scottish boyfriend looked in his highland regalia.

Having said that she came over and sat on my knee and kissed me.

"I have something to tell you my handsome Highlander," she said. "I took your advice."

I was a bit puzzled as to what she was talking about so I asked,

"Just what particular piece of advice are you referring to?"

"The one about going on the pill," She told me. "And I have just finished my period after completing my second month on them, so I'm now protected."

Having said that she then kissed me passionately and her tongue thrust into my mouth. My response was automatic I kissed her back and felt my cock spring to its full erection. As we kissed, she took one of my hands and place it on her breast and I responded by caressing them. She moaned and pressed herself against me and I knew she was just as aroused as I was.

With an effort of will I pulled back and asked her, "Why have you told me about the pill?"

"Because I am in love with you and I want you to make love to me."

"I am glad you feel that way about me, because I feel the same way about you. I love you too Katy Winslet and I want you just as much as you want me. Tonight you had at least three glasses of wine, and I am not sure whether it is you or the wine that is really speaking here."

"It is me, you goof," She said. "I had made up my mind before I went out that I was going to tell you about the pill and that I wanted to make love to you."

You might think that I am a bit mad, but I was still hesitant about complying with her wishes. She had shocked me with her revelation and her passion and this left me in a bit of a quandry.

"Are you really sure about this, because we don't need to rush into becoming lovers if you are not ready?"

"Do you really love me and are you serious about wher our relationshipis going?" she asked.

"Yes I am," I told her

"Then I am sure that I want you and I want to give you my virginity. I need to know that what my brother did to me has not created a barrier which prevents me enjoying sex with the man I love. The sooner I find out about that, the happier I will be."

I was torn, I loved her and wanted her, but was unsure that this was the right time. I would have preferred for her sake that we had worked up to this more gradually. However, the last thing I wanted to do was to undermine her confidence or leave her with any doubts about my feelings for her. I decided the best thing to do was to go along with her desire.

"Let me just say one thing Katy, if at any time you feel uncomfortable about where this is going then let me know and I will stop. I also think, if I am going to take your virginity, then we should adjourn to your bedroom and I will spend the night here. Since tomorrow is Saturday then I can just slip back into my kilt and shirt and after breakfast we can head over to my place where I can get dressed in clean clothes."

Having said that, I rose to my feet and led her into the bedroom. Once there, I undressed her and picked her up and laid her on the bed and looked down at her.

"You are a truly beautiful and desirable woman Katy Winslet," I told her

"Then I expect you to do something in response to that," She said with a giggle.

I smiled, "She may have made up her mind before going out this evening, but the wine had certainly played a part in lowering her inhibitions now. Perhaps that was not altogether a bad thing," I thought.

I undressed and climbed into bed with her and once again we kissed passionately tongues dancing with each other. I worked my way down her body and began kissing and sucking on her breasts and she made little moans in response. I moved away and began to kiss down her body and she was disappointed by this and tried to pull me back up to them. I resisted and continued to make my way south. I spread her legs apart and looked for the first time at her glistening pussy and I could smell her arousal. I lowered my head and began to lick her vagina and as she felt my tongue begin its work, she gave a little shriek of surprise and her body arched as my tongue found her clit.

"Oh god! Oh god! Ah! Aaaaah! She squealed as her body responded to my attentions. Then in a very short space of time she cried out in ecstasy as her orgasm shot through her and her body arched under me. When she had subsided

I looked down at her and she pulled my head down and kissed me.

"I don't believe you licked me down there" she said with surprise, "But the feelings it created were wonderful. I really do love you darling."

"I love you too my sweet, do you want to continue?"

"I want you to take me and make me yours" she told me.

As we kissed I now slid my fingers into her vagina and she responded by thrusting against them. As I worked two fingers into her I realized that her hymen had gone but I could feel the ragged edges and the remainder of the ring that held it. She had obviously broken it with her horse riding or in some other way. As I thrust in and out of her she started to thrust back and when I pulled my fingers out of her, she gave a little moan of disappointment as I withdrew.

When I placed my hard cock at the entrance to her sopping pussy and pushed in, she gave another loud squeal, but whether of pain or pleasure I was not sure. As I bottomed out I stopped for a moment or two. I knew I was not going to last long and I was hoping the stimulation I had already given her would lead to a quick second orgasm for her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.