The Return Journey - Cover

The Return Journey

Copyright© 2013 by Clansman

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An elderly man with a chequered past intervenes in a facas where another person is on the ground and in danger of being kicked to death by a teenage gang. He intervenes with consequences he could never have forseen. No sex in the first two chapters

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Time Travel   First   Oral Sex   Squirting  

As the weeks passed Hamid performed several operations on my brain to enhance its capabilities. He implanted several microscopic chips into it which worked with the natural impulses it used for its normal functions. He then programmed the information centre regarding the information which should be stored in each of them. The languages I had wanted, Mathematical ability, the history and geography of our planet, Logic and philosophy, and other things that would guarantee that I would pass A levels and a university degree in almost any subject I chose. I had a virtual encyclopaedia in my head which would enable me to call up the information at will. I was endowed with the ability to do Thai Chi and the martial art which flowed from it. He also informed me that because of the photographic memory I had already received I would be able to add things as I read and studied in the normal course of my life. I was now the equivalent of a child prodigy.

Over the next few months aboard the spaceship, Socrates, the intelligence centre and I, seemed to come to a greater understanding of each other. It also seemed to me that a bond of affection grew between us. This was not information I passed on to Hamid since I did not know what he would do with it if I told him. I certainly did not intend to do anything which would disrupt this bond since I had a felt it would grow and develop. This instinct was to prove to be a right one for Socrates took me further along the road of delving into people's minds.

"This is not to say you will be able to read everyone's thoughts," he told me, "but the more susceptible a person is to suggestion, then the more readily you will know what they are feeling and perhaps even what they are thinking. What is more, this ability may grow as you learn to control and develop it."

It also transpired that he did me another big favour, when some months later we came within the range of earth again. Once he was able to read earth's computers he broke into a drug cartel's banking system and transferred several million dollars into a Swiss bank account in my name and from there passed more than half of it to a bank in the Cayman Islands. So that I would have readily available capital on my return he also transferred fifty thousand pounds into a savings account and five thousand into a current account with the Bank of Scotland in Edinburgh. He then furnished me with a bank card for that last one. Having done all this he implanted the account numbers and passwords for all of them into the microscopic chips in my mind so that I could access them when I returned.

Hamid and Argon were also actively preparing me for my return. Argon made sure I had all the details I needed to know if I was to find and befriend the girl he wanted me to help. Hamid also provided me with a laptop computer which looked like the early ones which were in vogue on earth in the nineties but which was in fact. much more advanced and sophisticated. It was hidden in a case which was protected and could not be opened by anyone but me as it had finger print recognition. I was told to guard it well since it had so much more memory and a much bigger storage drive than would ever be available in my lifetime. He also informed me that it was virtually indestructible. I hoped that this was true since I knew I would never be able to replace it.

A few days before they beamed me down I spent the day with Socrates getting last minute instructions and enhancements and it occurred to me that in all the preparation they had made there was a glaring omission. I would need a driving licence and also be the age where I could hold it. Socrates informed me that I would probably be over seventeen and then made the necessary arrangements.

"You are now as well prepared for your new life as I can make you," he told me with a tinge of sadness in his voice. "You are right that something neither my masters nor I ever thought was possible. I do have feelings regarding this. I am going to miss you."

"And I you," I told him. "Since there is a little bit of you in my computer, I will remember you with affection each time I use it."

"Then as you play out the new role this second time around all I can say as you act your part is 'break a leg."

I laughed at this theatrical injunction by my instructor and said that I hoped his return to routine duties would not be too boring. He then said wistfully that he might find another operator to whom he could relate to in the future. This left me wondering if I had started something which might spread throughout their system and what it might lead to.

General Argon and Doctor Hamid also spent a lot of time with me as my departure date neared ... The general informed me that they would put me down sometime in the year nineteen sixty seven. They had prepared me a British Passport, a national insurance number, a birth certificate and everything else I would need in my new life including details of my parents with an account of their death in a car crash one year earlier. So that will of necessity make you seventeen years old and since at sixteen in Scottish you are considered an adult You will be considered to be capable of making your own decisions from the time of their death.

The general told me that Katy began university in nineteen sixty nine and so I would have a year in which to obtain my university entrance requirements. We knew that with my enhanced capabilities the grades I obtained I would be able to get into the University of my Choice. In this case it would be St. Andrews, the oldest university in Scotland and the third choice of many English students after Oxford and Cambridge. It would also suit me as in my early adult life I had been a keen golfer and a low handicapper. With my now enhanced brain power I felt I would be very capable of lowering that handicap and become a scratch golfer. Yes, St. Andrews with its many golf courses in the town and along the coast would suit me fine.

For my return journey they equipped me as a hill walker with a very large rucksack which contained a complete change of clothes for everyday use and the computer and the other things which they had assigned to me. They then beamed me down on a Tuesday morning in May in a remote area between Blair Athol and on the back side of the Munro Carn Liath. This hill was just less than one thousand meters high. At my request the dropped me on the ridge on the back side of the hill between Car Liath and Braigh Coire Chruinn Balgain. This was the second of three hills over three thousand feet which had the collective name of Beinn A' Ghlo. This left me about a seven kilometre walk back to Blair Athol ascending the peak of Carn Liath before descending to walk back to the village. Since I had kept myself fit while on the ship and I covered the distance at a leisurely pace and arrived back just before nine am.

I booked into the hotel and fortunately they had rooms free and I did not have to wait for anyone checking out. I took the key and made my way to my room. I was in time for breakfast so I had a quick shower changed my clothes and made my way to the room where breakfast was being served. I spent the day which was mild and warm getting acclimatised to being back on my native heath. In the morning I paid by credit card booked out and took a taxi into Pitlochry. From there I took a train and arrived back in Edinburgh.

Once there I booked into the Caledonian Hotel at the west end of Princess Street for the rest of the week. The following day I went shopping and in Jenner's I bought a suitcase and asked them to put it aside for me to be collected later as I had other things I wanted to buy. I then kitted myself out with the clothes I would have needed had I been on holiday. I had two pairs of Jeans and slacks. I bought a Harris Tweed Jacket and a more casual Jacket, underwear and shirts, a couple of sweaters (remember this is Scotland folks) socks and shoes. I then took all my shopping and put it in the case I had purchased earlier and made the short walk back to my hotel wheeling it behind me.

Now the next problem I had to deal with was a place to stay on a permanent basis. The sensible thing to do would be to buy a property in St. Andrews or somewhere nearby. My first task would be to purchase a car and it should be something I would enjoy driving. I spent the next few days looking round various garages for a second hand car. I saw and fell in love with a three point five liter MG sports car with a soft top in a British Racing Green with a manual gearbox. It was an ex demonstrator with a low mileage. The salesman looked at my licence and gave me a run in it. I asked him to hold it for me while I made arrangements with my bank to pay for it.

That afternoon I went to the main Edinburgh Branch where my money had been deposited and obtained certified cheque for the amount I needed. I also informed them that I would probably be making several other fairly large withdrawals in the near future and transferred another five thousand from my savings account.

The next morning I arrived back at Chatham's garage and handed over the check. The salesman then phoned around and arranged for my insurance on the car which was quite costly because of my age and the type of car I had bought. But armed with my insurance and with a year road tax I drove away in my new vehicle. I booked a further few days full of the joys of spring.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.