Maryanne and Sis
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by J.C. Miller

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Derek suddenly finds himself providing physical therapy to his sister’s best friend, whose lake house he is repairing. The girls have been naughty, trying to sneak away from parental supervision for an overnight tryst with their high school boyfriends. Thunder and lightning interrupt their plans. Life gets better, worse, better, and much better for him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Morning found me working on the breakfast later than usual while the rest slept, or so I thought. Maryanne came in looking much better with makeup and her hair brushed out. She poured coffee and sat at the breakfast bar. She wasn't her regular chatty self.

"Do you feel any better this morning?"

"Yes. I haven't had one of these difficult periods since I started taking the pill. Now I remember why it was that I needed help. I'll be glad to get back on my regular schedule." She continued to sip her coffee and finally asked, "Did you have a nice evening?"

"What can I say? I enjoyed the company of two beautiful women. Who could ask for more?"

Just then, Mavis and Sis came to the kitchen. I didn't realize it would be this uncomfortable. Then I remembered that we had all had wine and nice herbal delight during the evening.

Mavis said, "When Derek called me yesterday about Maryanne's problem, I had no idea what the day would bring. It brought me a level of pleasure that I have not experienced but twice in a long time. Anyway, how are you this morning sweetie?"

"A lot better than yesterday. The pills you gave me made a huge difference."

While I was fixing breakfast Sis took Maryanne off to the bedroom. I knew something had to be done to clear the tension in the air. I guess Sis took it upon herself to begin. "I hope everyone had as much fun last night as I did. I know Maryanne didn't but that couldn't be helped. We have to make it up to her."

I tried to lighten the mood. "Here I am, being held hostage by three beautiful women and you have to ask if I enjoyed it?"

I think Maryanne must've gotten over her anger feelings because she said, "Do I detect that Derek is trying to smooth talk us again?"

It broke the ice because we all laughed. I stopped worrying and served breakfast. Just as we finished, Mavis cell phone rang and she had to scurry to find her handbag. She went to the deck to have her conversation. When she returned, she looked unhappy.

"Bad news?"

"No, Derek. Confusing. Malcolm is in Denver negotiating with a company that wants to buy ours. Since I am a half owner, I have to go back and participate in the discussions. That gives me just a few hours to get myself ready to catch the five o'clock flight. I have a lot of reading to do."

"But mom, you just got back from Denver."

"I guess the day I left these people approached Malcolm after they heard his discussion of our business. He's been talking to them constantly ever since."

"What will we do if dad sells the company?"

"Too soon to answer that but I'm sure we're not going to give the company away. We don't have to sell. If we can't make a lot of money on the sale we will just keep it." She then thought a minute. "I have to go home and pack but I want you all to take me to the airport. Maryanne, get yourself together we have to go home."

"I have to do my workout. Let DeDe bring me after while."

"That will be fine, but I want you to be home by one o'clock. I have some things to tell you before I go. Derek, please come by two o'clock."

Everything went according to schedule, but when I picked the women up everyone stayed quiet. On the way to the airport Mavis said, "We don't have time to talk now Derek but they can tell you all the important stuff on your way to the lake."

We left her off at the curbside baggage check and started back. Maryanne was sniffling. "Mom is getting a divorce. Daddy doesn't know it yet. She believes that selling the company couldn't have come at a better time. When I asked her what we were going to do she told me that we were all going to go to school. I don't know what that means."

"I'm not completely surprised, MA. I know that she was unhappy with her situation. Otherwise, I don't think the last few days could have happened."

When we returned to the lake, I was glad to get back into my work. I wanted to get everything done quickly so that I could collect more from Malcolm. In the afternoon Sis came out. "I know you were going to cook that fish for Maryanne's dinner date, but we need to eat it today. I will get you another one for her."

The next night Mavis called. "Derek, do you think you know enough about the lake house to keep it running?"

"Yes, but I would certainly have to call in the trades for those things I don't know how to do. I think I know how to call them and get the work done. Why?"

"I'm going to ask to keep the lake house in our settlement. Otherwise, we'd have to sell it. I really liked living there better than in town."

"I miss you. When will you come home?"

"Don't start that Derek. It was hard enough leaving my newfound romance. Don't remind me."

I couldn't resist. "Okay. Just don't let anyone else eat my eye candy."

She laughed.

"Mavis, did you hear me?"

"Okay. Okay. I won't."

Sis came out to see me where I was working. "Don't wear yourself out. Maryanne is ready for her date tonight. I'm going to get your fish and all the other things that are on the list."

I went in to find Maryanne working on the bicycle. "Sis tells me that you are feeling better and might like to have a date tonight. After all of our difficulties do you still want to do that?"

She laughed. "Don't you dare try to get out of it. I've waited too long."

"I have decided what your punishment will be for your temper tantrum."

"Punishment? Why?"

"Now, Maryanne, you acted like a spoiled bitch. I can't tolerate that. You will be spanked first."

"You will not spank me." She jumped off the bike and went to find Sis.

When they both returned, MA had been crying. "I'm sorry for acting up. When will you spank me?"

Sis interjected, "She knows what she did wrong and won't do it again. She wants to stay with us."

"Maryanne?"

"Yes. I don't want to go back home. Will you do it now so that I don't have to dread it?"

"Go take off your clothes and get face-down on the massage table."

"But Derek..."

"Now."

Sis and I went to the room and found her beautiful body nude on the table. "Maryanne, you will have ten strokes. You count them." My hands were tough from working and I knew they'd give her round butt something to remember.

"Owww. One. Owwww, two," and so it went.

By the last stroke, she was in tears. "Roll over."

I opened her legs and slapped her pussy smartly twice. After the second, she moaned and then screamed in orgiastic floundering, we had to hold her on the table.

Sis gasped, "What did you do?"

"I've been studying on the internet. Picked up a lot of pointers and ideas. That slapping routine works well after a spanking, according to my authority."

"I guess he was right."

"Yes, she was."

"Derek, you should have seen your face in a combination of lust and sadistic pleasure. You were hard by the fourth stroke. I'm surprised you held off and I think she was disappointed. I saw her look."

Promptly at seven MA walked into the kitchen on her heels and did not limp. She wore a low-cut dress with a demi-bra looking absolutely provocative. "I've seen you dressed before and you always look beautiful but tonight you just seem to glow."

"Thank you. I feel great and I want to look my best for you. Actually, I'm glowing in two places."

"Will you have a glass of wine or a martini?"

"Like mother like daughter. I'll have one martini with olives and perhaps some cheese and crackers."

We went through all the preliminaries. I lit the candles, poured the observant DeDe a glass of wine as she sat at the breakfast bar. I served Maryanne the Oppenheimer with her fish and she was complementary about the meal.

Afterwards, I turned up the dance music and invited her into my arms. She smiled and flirted with her eyes. "I'd love to dance."

I tried to copy all of my Mavis movements and she responded in kind. We were kissing with intensity. I had rehearsed a long series of complements and love words to whisper while we danced. Like her mother, she shivered when I licked and nibbled her ear. She rubbed her heated pubes against my erection. I unhooked and unzipped the back of her dress and unsnapped her demi-bra allowing her full breasts to come into view.

"Oh, Mr. Derek! What are you doing?"

I caressed them and pinched her nipples. "Do I make you feel good."

As I caressed her breasts and nipples I gradually danced her down the hall toward the bedroom.

She said in her little girl voice, "Oh, yes, Mister Derek, where are you taking me?"

"I'm taking you somewhere that you can relax and be comfortable. I know you will be more comfortable without this dress." With that, I removed her dress and put it and her bra on the back of the chair leaving her standing in her heels, thigh high stockings, and red lacy panties.

"Do you like my red panties Mister Derek?"

"I love your red panties, your stockings, and your shoes. They make you look so sexy." I rubbed my fingers over her crotch. "I believe it's too warm in here for your panties. They seem to be getting damp."

"Oh my. They do seem to be getting damp. Can you help me take them off?" And so I did leaving her nicely trimmed bush for me to admire.

I had her sit on the edge of the bed and then felt all of her labia. "It does seem to be quite wet here. I'm going to see if I can lick it dry."

"Oh thank you Mister Derek. I wouldn't want it to get on the sheets."

After her third orgasm it became apparent that I wasn't going to get it dry by this method. I moved her to the center of the bed and lay down beside her. "Would you please sit on my lap and insert my throbbing cock into your wet cunt?"

"It feels so big and so good. I'm just going to have to move around to be sure it touches everywhere."

Although I had taken care of my immediate needs just before dinner, I was fulfilling a long dream by having her right here. "Maryanne darling, you are amazing." I took both her breasts in my hands and squeezed the nipples with my fingers.

"Derek. God, it has been too long." Then she fell to my chest and began kissing me with full tongue trades. She slowed her hips and moved her clit across my pubic bone with slow deliberate action. "Derek! Derek!" Her whole body shook and the spasms continued. When I could focus, I noticed that she kept up the slow movement across my bone.

She breathed heavily. "My leg hurts. I need to roll over."

Sis had her mouth open and her hand stroking her bare pussy. She mouthed "Go. Go."

During Maryanne's next explosion, I erupted with her and held her tightly against me. She kissed all around my face and neck and then looked directly into my eyes. "That was a marvelous date and perfect ending."

When I rolled on my back, Sis came to the bed. "If you're ready MA, I think I know what I'm supposed to do next."

Maryanne whispered, "Oh yes. We said we would try. I'm ready."

Sis quickly put her mouth on Maryanne's pussy and began licking in earnest. "I haven't tried this new mixture before but I like it." She continued her efforts until Maryanne came again and then asked her to stop.

Sis licked her lips. "When it's your turn, I think you're going to enjoy a new experience as much as I did."

"Time to cuddle up my beautiful ladies. I have to work tomorrow."

"Oh, Mr. Derek, you showed me a wonderful in-house date. Tomorrow, I want you to take me to town on a real date in public. Just you and me."

Sis said, "Great. I'll go home for the night. I'm sure Mom would like to see me."

In the morning I made them a nice breakfast and everything seemed to be going very well. At the end of the breakfast Maryanne looked at me and said, "I'm not going to do my rehab today." She maintained eye contact with me to make sure I understood that she was serious."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.