Maryanne and Sis - Cover

Maryanne and Sis

Copyright© 2013 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Derek suddenly finds himself providing physical therapy to his sister’s best friend, whose lake house he is repairing. The girls have been naughty, trying to sneak away from parental supervision for an overnight tryst with their high school boyfriends. Thunder and lightning interrupt their plans. Life gets better, worse, better, and much better for him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Mavis returned to bed. "Now, what were we doing before that unpleasantness?" She kissed me with her fresh mouth. "Good morning, Derek. Thank you for a wonderful evening. I suppose we should go make breakfast. I keep some shorts and stuff out here so I don't have to put on my work clothes. You know, you forgot to take my stockings off last night."

"I didn't forget. There's just something about a woman with beautiful legs and thigh high stockings and high heels that brings out the basic lust in me. I will do it again like that next time."

"I'm glad you pushed me. You're smooth and that felt good. I needed to be wanted." She laughed lightly. "I believed every word you said. I had the best time I've had in years."

"What would you like for breakfast? Eggs, pancakes, cantaloupe, grapefruit, other?"

"Grapefruit, whole wheat toast, an egg, and some ham if you have it.?" She sighed. "Now, I have to deal with Maryanne's rehab. I saw her bag and know she wants to come back."

"What about her?"

"She'll have to ask you herself. Do her good." She took MA into her bedroom and closed the door.

I heard loud voices, but couldn't make them out. About a half hour later they came back. Both had been crying.

Apparently Mavis had explained reality to her. "Derek, Maryanne wants to come back rather than go to the rehab center. You do not have to take her back. I don't think she realized how good her life was until she spent that time at home. So, it's up to you."

Through teary eyes, MA began. "I'm sorry I opened your door without knocking both times. I want you to continue my therapy if you will."

"It's okay. You couldn't have known, but knocking is a good rule always. I can do your therapy only if Sis comes back to help with the chores and shopping."

Mavis said, "I'm not shopping for you out here, Maryanne. You aren't able and the doctor has not released you. You shouldn't have driven the car. The insurance would've been a mess." She paused. "If you're staying, you have to make the arrangements. If not, get your bag and I'll drive us home. No, I have to shower and dress and go to a meeting. I'll ask Derek to drive you home."

MA asked, "Will you take me back?"

"You have to call Sis and ask her if she can stay out here. I can't do my work, your rehab, and all the cooking and shopping. I'll be glad to have you back. I like being paid for that kind of work on such a beautiful patient.

"Would you like an egg and some toast? I fixed some for Mavis and me."

She broke into a huge smile and called Sis while I fixed her food. "DeDe said she would come back today and bring food. She thinks you must be starving." MA ate every scrap. Must not have been eating well.

When Mavis came dressed to go to her meeting, MA said that she would be staying and that DeDe would do the shopping.

I walked Mavis to the car and told her how wonderful she was and how good she looked. When I kissed her, she asked, "You seduced me so well last night. Can you get away for a while tonight and come to see me? I don't think I can come back yet. We left some things undone."

I whispered close to her ear, "I'd love to. You thrill me."

"Don't make me wet. I have a board meeting to go to. Tonight, then?"

"Wouldn't miss it. Damn! I just remembered Malcolm's rule. I can't leave the girls alone, particularly after that incident last week."

"Can you leave them at a movie? That would give us a couple of hours."

"I'll see if I can find a chick flick that they want to see and then let them know that I don't. Maybe that'll work."

"I hope so. Call me. You unleashed my suppressed desires last night."

MA had put on her workout clothes when I returned. I looked at her chart and told her to start with the bicycle to loosen up before the hard work. I stood beside her and adjusted the settings back a few notches.

She looked at me with a tear in her eye. "Derek, I'm so sorry for being a bitch. I was jealous of DeDe and even more so of Mom. I'll really work hard."

"I don't know about jealous, but if that's what you wanted, you could have been in that bed this morning."

"Mom told me that you seduced her. I doubt that she was a pushover. How did you do it?"

"She was lonely and I danced with her."

"She'd been drinking when she called me."

"Yes, she had a martini before dinner and some wine. During our first dance I realized that she should not be driving and told her so. That's when she called."

"So, a martini, a few glasses of wine, and dancing. I guess you planned to seduce her."

"Mavis is a beautiful and desirable woman. I lusted for her last year when I worked the parties. So, I waited until the time was right. It was always right for me; I just needed the opportunity that occurred last night."

"Did you kiss her while you were dancing?"

"Now, Maryanne. That's a little more detail than I'm comfortable telling."

While Maryanne was working out I called Sis. "I'm delighted that you're going to come back out and help me. Since no one was here, I made some plans for tonight. I need you to talk Maryanne into going to a movie in town. Something I wouldn't want to see."

"Oh! Big Brother has a hot date."

"Something like that. I'll tell you about it when we are alone."

I checked to be sure that Maryanne had her cell phone and then went back outside to do my work. At lunch time I saw her standing on the deck waving. When I got closer she said, "If you like, I can make some sandwiches when you get hungry."

"Why don't you take about twenty minutes in the hot tub and then make the sandwiches. That should get me to a stopping point."

"Wait. There's the phone." She came back shortly. "DeDe is on her way with some food from the deli. I'll get in the tub." She paused and looked at me hesitantly. "May I just have a hug?"

I was sweaty and she had been working out so I guess we were equally moist. As I hugged her I noticed she put her nose near my shoulder and inhaled. It really must do something for her because she's done it several times before. She smiled and reached up to kiss me. "Thank you. I just hate it when we aren't right with each other."

I always felt flutters inside when she kissed me. "I don't like it either. I'll clean up and do email."

After we unloaded the groceries, Sis laid out the deli lunch and Maryanne came from her hot tub wearing her bikini and her beach cover. They greeted each other civilly but without enthusiasm. During lunch their eye movements indicated a need for some private time. After lunch we cleaned up and I returned to my task of the day.

Mid-afternoon, I went in for a break and found them sitting on the couch chatting normally. When I sat, they focused their attention on me, obviously not continuing their discussion.

Later, Sis made a nice dinner from the freezer. Chicken curry served over rice. Our conversation was civil, but not warm or funny as it had been before. After we cleaned up, Sis said, "We would like to talk to you. Can we sit for a while?"

"Of course. Anytime."

Sis began. "We want to talk about what happened last night. We both know that you seduced Mavis and that she had a great time. We don't know all the details, but we want to."

"That's too private. I won't talk about her."

Maryanne seemed uncomfortable. Sis continued. "Okay, oh noble one. You preserve the reputation of the ladies. You don't have to say a word."

"Thank you."

"BUT, each of us wants to have an evening just like that. Dinner, romance, dancing, and fun in the night."

"You're serious?"

I looked at MA who nodded. "Oh, yes we're serious. Why should she have all the fun when we do all the work?"

That was a surprise. "Okay. Sounds good to me. How will it work?"

"One of us will be your date and the other will get to watch the action. The next day, we change roles."

I kept repeating myself. "You're serious?"

"Oh, yes. We can't wait. We'll toss a coin to see who goes first tomorrow. Yes, we're serious. I'll get the food tomorrow that you want to cook."

I saw an out. "You'll have to dress and wear your heels." I didn't think MA could wear her heels.

"I'll go first. That'll give her another day to stretch her legs and get ready. We expect to have a really good time. She won't have to wear heels long, just for the dancing."

"I'll do my best to show you a nice evening tomorrow. I'll think about Maryanne's turn, but she misbehaved and must do penance. Now it's time for us to go to the movies."

"And Derek, don't forget. Do not wear yourself out working tomorrow."

"Yes, dear."

I dropped them off at the movie and told them that I would pick them up in the deli across the street after the movie was over. That would give them time to have a snack and me a little extra time with Mavis.

When I arrived, Mavis was wearing a pair of cutoff Levi's and a T-shirt with a bikini top, thigh high stockings and black high-heeled pumps. She had brushed out her hair and put on just the right amount of makeup. Her aroma apparently came from some exotic perfume.

She greeted me with a delicious kiss. "Come have a glass of wine and talk to me."

"Wow, Mavis, you really know how to put yourself together."

"Thank you. I try to please you. I had a wonderful time last night." She handed me half of a little blue pill. "Take this. Believe me, it works wonders."

As I took my pill, she continued, "I know I would like to have this relationship continue for a while. The problem is, I don't know how to meet when the girls are living at the lake. You just can't get up and leave them any time I'm needy. So, that's what I've been thinking about today."

"When you drove away this morning my mind was racing to keep up with my rising lust. The only safe way is for you to come to the lake and make the girls a part of the team." I then described to her in detail what the girls wanted of me and what I agreed to do.

"It's flattering to know that I set the standard. Actually, that you set the standard. Since your feet are nailed to the floor out there, my only hope is to join you there. I know having three willing women is every male's wildest dream, but will it work?"

"I only hope that Maryanne can be comfortable living in her mother's trysting place. She needs me right now but after she's healed I'm not sure about her attitude. I'm now sure she is smart enough to know not to tell Malcolm."

"It looks like it's time for another mother-daughter chat. We'll see how that goes."She took my hand and led me back to a bedroom that I assumed was hers. "Let's not waste our time. We can talk on the phone."

I watched as she took off her T-shirt and then pushed her shorts down, revealing her black bikini that I'd seen before. She slowly removed her bikini top. I stood for a moment admiring her naked body. She began to blush again. "Dammit Derek, you make me feel like a schoolgirl's first time when you look at me like that."

"I'll never forget the image of your standing on the dock waiting for your towel."

"I was showing off skiing. Had it not been for the martinis, I would never have flashed and flirted with you. I felt guilty later."

We remembered how to kiss each other, only this time we were standing up holding each other feeling our skin touch all the way up and down. By the time we kissed twice, I was completely hard and could sense her desire mounting so I moved her to the bed. I felt really proud that she was wet and puffy before I had my mouth in place. I guess she had been thinking about this all day, too. I kept her going until she pushed me away and then moved between her legs to get into proper position. She guided me and I inserted myself fully in one thrust.

"Oh my God that is so good. More, more, more."

Even though it was my first time of the evening I rode her through three intense climaxes before I could contain it no longer. "God Mavis, you drive me crazy."

"One feature of those little magic pills is that they let you recover quickly. I'd like to make it up to you for last night. Shall we go again?"

We did and I lasted longer until she had enough, or too much to hear her words. Although it was barely 10:30, when she rolled into my cuddle and I whispered sweet things in her ear she was asleep within two minutes. I thought it was the man who was supposed to roll over and go to sleep. I had to drag myself away from her naked body to use her bidet to wash.

The girls were chattering like crazy when they got into the truck, seemingly quite happy with their choice of film. As Maryanne sat in the middle I noticed her sniffing me. She said accusingly, "Derek, you have been with my mother again. I can smell her on you."

My hesitation obviously gave me away. "I'm afraid you'll have to ask her."

"Is she really that good?"

She constantly kept up on my smells. There was no point in lying about it. "She is thrilling."

"Since you had your choice between two of the supposed hottest girls in school and you chose her, she must be something."

"No, I didn't have that choice until after I'd made the arrangement to see her. However, she is a true MILF."

"What's a MILF?"

"Look it up in the slang dictionary."

Sis opened her Ipod and found the definition. "Listen to this, MA. 'Mother I'd love to fuck.'

"Well, DeDe, I guess he got his wish. Does that make you a SILF and maybe I can be a DILF?"

"DILF?"

"Daughter?"

They pointed and giggled all the way to the lake house calling each other those names. I took the pistol from the glove box and told them to follow me closely. The flood lights came on and I let us in the front door. After a quick scan of the house I found no evidence of forced entry and put the gun away.

As we stood around sipping our ice water, I said "I plan to sleep on the big bed. You may join me if you wish."

Sis led Maryanne into a bedroom and I could hear them chatting. When they came out, Sis said, "We're going to sleep with you in the master bedroom. That is, until someone gets uncomfortable. We might want to share Mavis' bounty."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.