Maryanne and Sis - Cover

Maryanne and Sis

Copyright© 2013 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Derek suddenly finds himself providing physical therapy to his sister’s best friend, whose lake house he is repairing. The girls have been naughty, trying to sneak away from parental supervision for an overnight tryst with their high school boyfriends. Thunder and lightning interrupt their plans. Life gets better, worse, better, and much better for him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

I returned to the truck. "I really hated to spoil your party, but I am sure they made the right decision. We really don't know what that Creek will be like in the morning." Neither girl got out in the rain to kiss the boys goodbye.

Both realized that it was not my fault; a clear sign of their maturity. Maryanne said, "It would have been a shame to ruin that car. Daddy has warned us about that creek before."

"My repairs are going to take several weeks. Maybe you can reschedule for next week." After I said that, it got quiet in the car and nothing was said until we returned to the house.

Maryanne sniffled. "Maybe, but Mom won't be out of town after this week."

Once back in the house, we stowed the rain gear and then decided to take a shower to get rid of the accumulated sweat caused by the heat and humidity. After the shower, both girls changed to their tight shorts and halters. Then it was time to prepare our dinner. They picked through the leftovers from lunch, chopped up some raw vegetables, and heated soup and rolls. It was not an elegant meal, but it was adequate. The bottle of wine that Maryanne opened brightened the food considerably. After cleaning up, we decided to watch a movie on the cable.

Maryanne asked me what I wanted to see and before I could answer Sis said, "I'll see if I can find one of those neat ones like we saw last time."

Maryanne explained. "Last time we found something that might be called soft porn. It was a detective story that had some rather dramatic scenes in it. Would that be okay?"

"Hey, you're in charge of the entertainment. I'll go along with whatever you like, and if I don't like it I can always surf on my computer."

"Surely we can find something that we would all like. There are literally hundreds of movies on the cable channel. Maybe even thousands. We could watch the pay channel, but dad might charge you."

Sis grabbed the remote, thumbing through the list of movies on demand. She was good at sorting and finally arrived at a list of about 10 for us to consider. We talked about the list and settled on a mystery classified as an R-rated drama.

I said, "I sure hope that the cable stays up while the storm is going on. I'd hate to get through half of it and then have the power go off."

Maryanne said, "One nice feature of this service is that we can stop the film long enough to take a bathroom break and not miss anything. However, it would probably be a good idea to take care of that task before we start the movie." Sis and I both chuckled at her scheduling.

Sis came back from her break with a baggie in her hand and small pipe. She asked, "Look what I have. Big Brother do you think you know how to load one of these?"

"I can't do it with one hand but I think I might be able to." I loaded and tamped the pipe. "Where is a match?"

Maryanne pointed. "Surely that butane lighter by the fireplace would work fine."

Sis found the lighter. "Why don't we hit this before the movie? I don't want to miss anything." She put the pipe to Maryanne's lips and held the light for her. Maryanne took a large toke and then put her finger to her lips. As I kissed her with open mouth, she exhaled and I felt the smoke going in.

Sis also took a large hit and then placed her finger over her lips. When I kissed her, she exhaled and I felt it all the way down. When I took my first hit, I turned my head to Maryanne and we had another mouth to mouth exchange. I took turns kissing the girls and trading that lovely concoction. "I'll have to reload the pipe. It gets better, closer to the end." I could feel both girls relax and snuggle.

Before the movie, I checked the doors and windows to be sure everything was secure before we started. Then, I double checked the weather site on my computer to see if there was any news. As I returned I noticed that the girls had each chosen an end of the sofa and left me to sit in the middle. I didn't care much, except that I had no armrest.

Sis started the film and we began to enjoy it on the large screen. The action began quickly and soon the leading man and lady were sharing a passionate kiss in an office. It became apparent that these people were not married to each other.

Sis giggled. "That's what I call getting right to the action. I hope we see more of those people."

Maryanne giggled. "Do you think you're going to be happy with this film Derek?"

That was good. She had stopped sniffling. "Oh, yeah. So far so good. I'm waiting to see more of them, too." I had noticed on the weather channel that there would be a line of thunderstorms coming through our area in the morning. It did not appear that we would be in serious trouble tonight. After our hits and kisses, it just didn't seem important.

The movie continued as the couple faced more and more complications trying to complete their assigned tasks. They later found themselves out of town in a strange city having to share a hotel room. They needed to have private conversations about the mystery they were trying to solve and decided to order from room service.

Laura, the woman, said that she would take a quick shower while the food was being prepared. Richard, the man, agreed to the plan. Having learned earlier that her favorite cocktail was a martini, Richard mixed them. Laura came out of the shower wearing one of the hotel robes and thanked him for the drink.

Richard said, "If I'm quick, I think I will be able to get my shower before the food arrives." He soon returned from the shower wearing running shorts and a T-shirt, just-in-time to hear the room service waiter knock.

They finished their martinis and the waiter served the meals, pouring each of them a glass of hearty red wine. Laura raised hers and said, "Here's to a successful mission."

Once the meal had been completed and the room service table had been returned to the hallway, they decided to watch a movie. Laura picked one that had a lot of intrigue and Richard said, "That one is going to give me sweaty palms."

The only reasonable place for the actors to watch the TV was to put some pillows by the headboard and stretch out on the king-size bed. Richard filled their wine glasses as Laura turned on the film. It was really kind of strange sitting with Maryanne and Sis watching a film about people watching a film. During a particularly erotic scene Richard noticed that Laura was showing signs of excitement. When the scene was over, he moved over, put his arm around her and kissed her passionately.

At the lake, a bright flash of lightning followed quickly by a sharp clap of thunder disturbed our tranquility. The rain started coming down even harder. Maryanne moved closer to me, put my arm around her, and said, "I hope this is okay."

"Although I'm delighted to have you there, I really can't protect you from lightning."

"I know that! It feels better than sitting there by myself." She looked up and said, "DeDe you don't have to sit so far away."

Sis made her decision quickly and within just a few seconds, I had girls sitting on both sides of me. The action on screen had picked up considerably and it appeared that the actors were going to get undressed in short order. After a few stirring kisses Richard removed Laura's robe and began to stroke her back. Her breasts were clearly visible in that position. I noticed that both Maryanne and Sis were showing arousal signs. I had a stiff erection that was obvious in my running shorts. They noticed.

Sis took a deep breath and said, "I think that's the hottest scene I ever saw in a movie. I didn't know they could show that on TV."

Maryanne chuckled. "They can show a lot more than that on these channels. Once you get in to the hard porn though there's not much of a story line. I like the way they're handling it in this film."

I squeezed her a little and asked, "So Maryanne, do you watch the hard porn?"

"I have watched small parts of several and find them graphic and not interesting unless you're studying anatomy. This one has sex in the context of a story and I like that much better. The actors are acting."

Sis picked up the remote. "I think it's time for a quick break." She paused the film and we all scattered to the bathrooms.

After filling the toilet, I thought it might be a good time to relieve myself. I had never been that close to Maryanne before. In my state of arousal I came quickly. I returned to the couch and reclaimed my seat between them.

Maryanne examined my shorts and then looked up with a sly smile. "Feel better now?"

No used to deny the obvious. "Much better. That last scene really got me going."

She fidgeted a little. "I know what you mean."

Sis's face was flushed when she returned and I'd bet a penny she was in there doing what I was doing. She picked up the weed and pipe then handed them to me. Hey, I could take a hint. We repeated the ritual of toking and kissing until the pipe was gone. By then we were all in the giggle state. Before resuming the movie, Sis pressed her finger to her lips and I kissed her again. Maryanne tugged on my arm and I kissed her as well but without tongue.

The movie continued through to more explicit scenes. Although they didn't show X-rated details, it was obvious that the actors were fucking. By the time it ended I was stiff again. We all agreed that it was bedtime but I knew that when I stood my condition would be clear to them. As I moved off the couch, they obviously saw my boner. They did not point or giggle. I'll bet they were both aroused by the actions of the handsome actor. When they stood, they hugged me and gave me soft kisses while wishing me pleasant dreams.

Maryanne whispered, "If I knew you better, I wouldn't have to be alone."

I whispered back, "There's no better way to get acquainted." She smiled and pushed me away.

When I went to bed, I was still in a state of arousal. Watching the film and feeling and smelling those two girls made me horny. I found my emergency cloth and took myself in hand again. Having been that close to Maryanne I desired her even more, but I recognized that she was taken with John. I yearned for Sis in spite of myself. It seemed like forever since Marisa.

In the morning after sleeping well I went to the kitchen and made breakfast. I cooked ham, eggs, toast, coffee, and sliced some peaches. The two sleepy heads must have smelled breakfast. They came in wearing their halters, shorts and were barefoot.

"My God DeDe, look what we have here. Does he do this often?"

Sis laughed. "Not often. Sometimes, when he's feeling something or other, he makes breakfast for the family. He also makes good whole-wheat blueberry pancakes, but we don't have any blueberries."

While the coffee was brewing, I took that opportunity to check the weather. The radar showed the line of thunderstorms to be about one hour away. We could finish breakfast and then wait out the storm, just as we often did living in Florida.

Maryanne poured us coffee and juice and I served the ham, eggs and toast. She smiled and said, "I never expected it, but I really appreciate this breakfast."

"It's all a part of your superb concierge service."

Sis said, "Not only does he stuff us with food, he stuffs us with his crap as well. You learned all this at Aunt Abby's, didn't you?"

"Those summers were full of learning, daylight to dark."

Sis teased, "How about after dark?"

I blushed.

As Sis cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher, we heard thunder in the distance. When I looked out the second floor window I saw the lightning several miles away. I said to them, "I'm going to drive down to see if the creek is low enough to pull your car across. I'm sure it won't be once the storm arrives."

Maryanne asked, "May we go with you?"

"Of course. Get your rain gear."

Maryanne sat in the middle and Sis followed her in. I motioned for them to fasten their belts. I drove slowly to the creek and stopped in the middle. We could feel the truck vibrate as the rushing water went by. I pulled a stiff yardstick from under the seat and stuck it in the water. The depth hovered around 18 inches.

When we returned to the house I measured the distance between the ground and the bottom of her oil pan. I also measured the distance between the ground and the bottom of her door. I then turned to Maryanne and said, "The water is too high to cross safely. We certainly wouldn't want your car to be washed down the creek."

The girls exchanged glances and then went back into the house. After a short while, Sis said, "We can ask Derek to drive us across the creek and we call someone pick us up on the other side."

Maryanne said quickly, "That's brilliant, but what are we going to do with my car? I think mother will miss it. I don't want to tell her why I didn't bring it home."

Sis said, "I believe this is called being between a rock and a hard place. I'm afraid your mother is going to find out and then she will tell mine."

I said, "Put me in the picture here. Didn't anyone know you were planning to stay all night?"

Both of them looked shocked at my naiveté. Maryanne replied, "My mother thinks I'm at your house. Your mother thinks she's at my house. The time-tested switcheroo gone awry."

I said, "The creek might go down in four or five hours. If you can find a way to stall, you might not get caught. Is there some way you can reasonably stall without having to lie again?" Although I didn't feel responsible for their plight, I cared for both of them and didn't want them to get grounded.

Just as the phone was ringing, the girls went off to Maryanne's room. I had faxed in the building supply order early this morning. They were calling to be sure their truck could get across the creek. I assured them that since the truck would be heavy enough and tall enough there would be no problem with the creek. They told me they planned to wait until the rain had passed.

Suddenly, the wind began to blow fiercely. We were right in the path of a strong storm. Although there was no tornado warning, this wind could do a lot of damage. I looked up and saw the hundred-foot tall pine trees waving back and forth at serious angles hoping all the time that one of them wouldn't blow over on us.

Sis came downstairs out of Maryanne's room to tell me their plan. They had worked out a scheme to go by the school and find out more information about their service requirements. It sounded credible to me. While we were talking, we heard a loud cracking sound, and then suddenly a noise indicating that something had gone through our roof. Maryanne screamed.

We ran up to her room to see that a large limb pinned her leg to the floor. The huge branch must have been 10 inches in diameter. Maryanne continued to scream. "Help me Derek! Please help me Derek. Please!"

I turned to Sis and said, "You call 911 on the land line and tell them we have a problem perhaps involving a broken leg. They will know where you are. Tell them to stop at the creek and I will come get them in my truck."

I ran into the tool shed grabbed two pairs of ear protectors, safety glasses, a chainsaw, and then went back to Maryanne's room where Sis was trying to soothe her. Sis told me that the EMTs would be here in about twenty minutes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.